Location (State/Prov):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits (you may select multiples):

Location (State/Prov/Terr):

Item Condition:

SOLD: 1997 Acura 2.2 CL - 1000 obo - Virginia (northern)

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2009, 10:21 AM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1997 Acura 2.2 CL - 1000 obo - Virginia (northern)

THE CONDENSED FACTS:

1. Price: 1000 or best reasonable offer
2. Mileage: 213k
3. Color, Transmission-auto or manual, Navi? Red, Manual, navi can be added to the headunit I have installed.
4. Reason for selling: Doesn't work, already bought another car, my loss your gain.
5. Location: Falls Church VA.
6. Pictures: Look above.
7. Are you the first owner? no
8. Title information: Clean
9. VIN (would be nice to have but I can understand that some people do not want to publicly post this): I can get this info for serious buyers.
10. Modifications: Intake.
11. Service record: Can be obtained.. dealership maintained while under my ownership
12. If leased, provide details, such as length of lease, payoff amount, etc. N/A.

I dont know why I had to post all this stuff again... I had already put all this info in the first post.

Name: Murat
Means of Contact: PM me here, Arslan.m3@gmail.com or ask me for my cellphone number
Trades: 92+ Civic, No rust, auto preferable
Price: 1000.00 or best REASONABLE offer.

Ok, the time has come for me to get rid of this car. I've been trying to revive it but my time has ran out and the HOA is threatening me that if I move it, they will.

Backstory:

I bought this car off of a coworker about a year ago, (and immediately Bought new tires for it) and I've had a good run in it, changed the oil every 3k miles and was buying parts for it as preventative maintenance. March 1st my job changed my working arrangements and I started driving the car about 650 miles a week to go back and forth to my job site. The strain was too much for the distributor I suppose and it gave out on me April 4th while I was in Timonium MD. The car died on me in the parking lot, it would crank and wouldn't start, so i pulled a plug wire and it wasn't giving me spark. I towed the car back to my friends house, and replaced The Distributor, Spark plugs, plug wires and the battery. I'm now getting spark, and the car will crank, but still wont turn over. I then bought and installed a new Main Fuel Relay for it, and I hear it click and I hear the Fuel pump prime up.. but still it wont turn over. The timing belt was changed about 75-80k miles ago, but I checked it and its still intact with no signs of damage... having that said, all this had taken me 60 days, and my friends HOA is bitching at the neighborhood for the owner to move their car or else its getting towed.

Having that said..

The car is a 1997 Acura 2.2 CL Premium.

213k miles

-Black on Black leather interior (6/10 due to a ripped driver side seat)
-JVC DVD player
-New Exedy stage 1 clutch (not installed)
-New OEM Fuel Relay
-New Plugs
-New Wires
-New Battery
-New Tires
-New OEM cigarette lighter (old one broke)
-New Driver side window (had a break-in in Jan.)
-Smoked Turn signal lenses (not installed)
-eBay Short ram intake (OEM intake will be included)

Pictures:

Sorry for the shitty quality.. I took them with my phone today, i'll take better pics this weekend if needed. Keep in mind that the car is dirty as hell and I will clean and detail it before a sale is made. Also I cant emphasize this enough.. The car does not run, and you will need to have it towed... if you are REALLY interested I can purchase AAA and have the car towed to you for an additional fee (within 100 miles)

If you've made it down here and you haven't lost interest, please feel free to ask me any and all questions you may have.

Thanks!

*edit: also.. for those of you who dont know... the 2.2 CL shares a body with the 94-97 honda accord and the H22 motors drop right in... so if you have the technical know how.. this is the car for you.
Old 06-11-2009, 01:47 AM
10th Gear

How far away are you from raleigh nc?
Old 06-11-2009, 06:41 AM
Advanced

car sold last week.