Price: $21900
Mileage: 72000
Color: black
Location (State/Prov): OH

1. Price: 21900
2. Mileage: 72000
3. Color, Transmission-auto or manual, Navi: black, manual, navi
4. Reason for selling: going bigger
5. Location: (Also, please enter the location of the car in the thread title.) syracuce NY
6. Pictures: below
7. Are you the first owner: 2nd
8a. Title is clean/clear/rebuilt/salvage/if other, explain further (select one): clean
8b. Do you have title in hand or it is being held by a lienholder: wells fargo
9. VIN (would be nice to have but I can understand that some people do not want to publicly post this): request it
10. Modifications: intake
11. Service record: have it
12. If leased, provide details, such as length of lease, payoff amount, etc. : n/a

$21,900
72k miles
ACURA CERTIFIED transferable powertrain warranty until 5/16/2014 or 100k
Clean Title
black/black
6spd Manual
Syracuse, NY
Second owner (prior was non smoker as well)
Title is with Wells Fargo bank, payoff wont be an issue
VIN on request, carfax is clean aside from front bumper repaint in january that i have documentation for and a thread on here for. lady backed into me in a parking lot.
Injen intake and comptech short shifter are the only mods, have stock intake.
i have service records, oil and filter receipts (mobil1)

Selling my LOADED black/black 2007 Acura TL Type-S with the rare 6spd manual trans, contact me for VIN. It is a clean title and has a good carfax. 72k miles and I am only the second owner (non-smokers). 290hp 3.5 V6, 6spd with LSD, brembo brakes, handsfree and touch screen NAV with 2011 update,backup camera, heated leather, heated mirrors, premium sound, mp3 6 disc changer, aux input, auto climate control, bluetooth, homelink, auto rearview mirror, sunroof, 17" alloys, HID headlights, fog lights, TPMS, frt/rear/side airbags, VSA, etc...I am selling to upgrade to a bigger family hauler as we plan to have another child. It is loaded with every option being the Type-S model. the only accessory added was the acura wheel locks. I have all the paper work for the ACURA CERTIFIED transferable power train warranty (good until 5/16/2014 or 100k miles). I also have service receipts from my local acura dealer for general maintenance and the oil change receipts I did myself with mobil1 full synthetic and mobil1filters. The car has been typical honda/acura reliable with no major issues. The only thing I had serviced under warranty was a faulty tire pressure sensor and a clicking side view mirror. It is in excellent condition for being 5 years old. It has 2 minor dings, one on the driver rear door and one on the lower passenger front door (the latter of the two is hardly noticeable). One of the wheels has a chip on the edge of the lip as well. All in all, not bad for 72k miles and 5 years on the road. Other than that it has very minor wear on the exterior. I clay barred the car annually and waxed/sealed bi-annually. The front bumper was just repainted after I was backed into in a parking lot. I have documentation and pictures of this issue, just a crack in the bumper that needed refinished and repainted, no damage to anything except the plastic bumper. It appears there was paint work done on the rear passenger door in the past that i did not notice until after owning the car a couple months, no structural damage anywhere, looks like they did a quick spray over a scratch or dent.

It has seen a ton of highway miles, I have been traveling to and from Ohio, Mississippi, and New york. It is mechanically sound, recent service includes rear brake rotors and pads. Bridgestone tires are not close to the wear bars and are in great shape. I routinely get 31-32mpg on the highway and above 24mpg in town. Engine runs strong and burns no oil, clutch grabs hard and shifts like a dream. The only modification to the car is an injen intake that does not affect the warranty, I still have the stock intake boxed up as well or can install it if requested. The interior is in excellent shape with only noticeable wear being on the floor mats (replaceable) and a couple scuff marks on plastic. The driver rear window tint has a vertical scratch but is only noticeable from the inside. The tint is 3M ceramic tint, not cheap metallic tint. I used lexol to clean and condition the leather interior seats/parts bi-annually.

I give the exterior an 8.5/10, interior 9/10, and power train 10/10 for condition. This car has been well maintained and it shows inside and out. I always garaged it and kept it as clean as possible even during winter months. I encourage you to come take a look at it in person to check it out for yourself. If you want any more info please email me @ wpigeon85@gmail.com