Color: Black
Location (State/Prov): NV

1. Price: $9500
2. Mileage: 155000 body / 65000 motor
3. Color, Transmission-auto or manual, Navi: Black / auto / nav
4. Reason for selling: Need money for new business venture
5. Location: Las Vegas, NV
6. Pictures: Plenty of pics
7. Are you the first owner? If not, how many owners were there (to the best of your knowledge)? I have VIN report that states 4
8a. Title is clean/clear/rebuilt/salvage/if other, explain further (select one): Rebult title
8b. Do you have title in hand or it is being held by a lienholder: Title in hand
9. VIN (would be nice to have but I can understand that some people do not want to publicly post this): I have VIN reports for legit interested parties
10. Modifications: Suspension, ipod adapter, tint
11. Service record: I have a ton of receipts if you want them
12. If leased, provide details, such as length of lease, payoff amount, etc. Not a lease

It is time to sell my car, i am in the process of starting a new business so anything that can be sold and down graded till i get the business up and running needs to take place. I have put a lot of time and money into the car and i never expect to get that out of the car, but i do hope that its passed on to someone who can appreciate her.

What im selling is a 2005 Acura RL that i purchased from Arizona back in 2009. It had a salvaged title at that time from a stolen/recovery scenario, once i purchased it and brought it to Nevada and registered it i was issued a rebuilt title for the car. What you see in the photos is what you get, the modifications are minimal.
- H&R Springs over ASpec shocks
- ZDX 19" wheels
- USA Spec ipod interface (cable in center console)
There are little things like the 6500k HID matched headlights and fog lights, the LED converted interiors lights all around and the window tint which is 5% all around and 35% on the windshield. And the interior pieces are paint matched with the same Dupont base and clear coat as the exterior of the car.

The car was originally purchased as blue as quite a few know and my thread for the before and after is https://acurazine.com/forums/2g-rl-photograph-gallery-91/before-after-dxplicitone-828966/

Additionally the most recent event was the swapping of the motor after a snapped timing belt in the last quarter of 2012. I picked up a motor with 55000 miles on it and put it into the car. Thread for this is located https://acurazine.com/forums/2g-rl-2005-2012-76/snapped-timing-belt-bent-valves-866518/

I have a VIN report for BOTH VIN #'s the one for the car that has 155000 miles on the body and shows the theft/recovery confirmation for the salvage. As well as the report for the motor that shows the last running moment at 55000 miles on it before it went to salvage yard and then sold to me. So the vehicle after driving for a few months has about 65000 on the new motor which runs perfectly.

The negatives worth mentioning are a recent bend in one of the ZDX wheels (pictured). There is an area on the rear bumper that has a tap from something (parking lot) that left a little texture on the bumper but you have to be up on it to see it (pictured). I would advise the new owner get an alignment. Oh and the horn doesnt work, never has since i owned it but then again i think ive pushed it twice since owning the car. Everything else i have mentioned.

I just put two new tires on the rear, and are ordering 2 new ones for the front (waiting for them to be back in stock). I also just repainted the front bumper because of the small mark i left when dropping the motor in the car. Im done spending money on the car... i need to invest in my business and not a vehicle im selling but im getting it as up to par as possible without trying to be too over the top. Car comes with 2 keys, all manuals and codes, and a service manual on disc. As well as all OEM springs, wheels, lug nuts if you want to take them.

My price is the no messing around lets sell a car price and are open to offers if they are reasonable and justified. The car books for one amount with 155k and then another with 66k, and then take into consideration of the rebuilt title...i think my price is very fair considering what your getting, the documentation justifying the cars position and how it was cared for, and shes just simply sexy. VIN reports provided to those serious inquiries.

To reach me quickest email @ Jody@JodytheLoanGuy.Com or call 702.769.1791 thank you.

Old 04-05-2013, 01:37 AM
@Mikeshlong On IG

Received 139 Likes on 126 Posts
Very clean ! Surprised I've never seen it around town ! GLWS
Old 05-22-2013, 01:53 PM
Instructor

Received 20 Likes on 9 Posts