Location (State/Prov):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits (you may select multiples):

Location (State/Prov/Terr):

Item Condition:

FS/WTT: 02' ABP RSX-S | RevHard W/SC34 | KPRO | 3inch | Jap Tuned! LCTN - Tampa, FL

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2012, 05:55 AM
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
02' ABP RSX-S | RevHard W/SC34 | KPRO | 3inch | Jap Tuned! LCTN - Tampa, FL

Year: 2002
Make: Acura
Model: RSX
Price: $9700
Mileage: 132000
Color: Artic Blue Pearl
Location (State/Prov): FL

1. Price: $9,700
2. Mileage: 132,000
3. Color, Transmission-auto or manual, Navi: Artic Blue Pearl, Manual, Navi (Headunit)
4. Reason for selling: Free up space, Save money
5. Location: Tampa, Florida
6. Pictures: See Below, I have plenty more and can get whatever picture you would like
7. Are you the first owner? I am the third owner
8a. Title is clean/clear/rebuilt/salvage/if other, explain further (select one): Title is Clean Do you have title in hand or it is being held by a lienholder: Title in Hand
9. VIN (would be nice to have but I can understand that some people do not want to publicly post this): Ask and You Shall Receive
10. Modifications: Listed below
11. Service record: A few

I have for sale my 2002 Arctic Blue Pearl Acura RSX Type S

I picked this car up not too long ago to use as a weekend/fun/getaway car. I have done some decent work to it and got it running 100% as a Daily Driver, Or you can make it a track beast if you wish (Just switch manifold/turbo to make 400+WHP) As it sits, It's a PERFECT daily driver. Has ICE cold A/C, Power steering works like a charm, Power Locks, Power Windows, Sunroof etc. All the little creature comforts and still have a decently quick nice looking car. I get stares and compliments everywhere (People notice the front mount right away!) Car was turbo'd @ 128K miles, Now has 131,*** and runs like a bat out of hell. I also have the OG Leather Book, Valet Key, and driver 2 key just like it came from Acura, Not lost like most.

Trades: I have another daily so I'm MAINLY looking to sell CASH.. But for trades.. NO CIVICS! Unless a STOCK 99-00 Si with cash on top or 06+Si / STOCK 98+ Integras ONLY / STOCK RSX-S / S2000 / 4 door cars like a TSX/IS300/G35 etc. NO DAs/NO EFs/NO Del Slos/Miatas or anything else really. I'm mainly looking for Imports only.

Price: It's OBO, I don't want to hear crying, If interested, PM ME!
$10,400 W/Fresh painted front bumper/ITR lip/ITR Side Skirts/ 05-06 Tail lights
$10,000 W/ ITR lip (Not painted)/ITR side skirts
$9,800 W/ ITR lip
$9,700 AS IS
8,650 Turbo Kit W/O KPRO
6,800 STOCK!

I can take off what ever you'd like to be in your budget. Just ask, If you don't like the Car, Me, Price, Parts, Hit the back button. I don't have time for cry babies/haters/ricers or whatever.

EXTERIOR: 7/10 (Has some scratches and a few dings, Trying to get them taken out)
ABP in color
Everything is pretty much stock on the outside. (Sleeper )

INTERIOR: 8.5/10 (Seats are showing age for 10 years old)
It's overall pretty clean, No stains, Tears, Rips, Gouges etc
Autometer Boost Gauge
Autometer Oil Pressure Gauge
Apex-i Turbo Timer
Hondata USB Cord inside Glovebox
OEM Rubber All Season Floor Mats
Kenwood KVT-717 Indash Flip Out - DVD/MP3/Navi/FM/AM etc
Rockford Fosgate Speakers all round
I also have the FULL Bose system that comes with it (HU/Speakers/Amp etc)

SUSPENSION/WHEELS:
100% Stock Suspension (Springs/struts)
02-04 RSX-S Wheels
Bridgestone tires W/90% tread left
Slotted/Drilled Rotors

MOTOR/TURBO/TRANSMISSION:
131,*** Adult driven miles (Motor is SOLID, No leaks/ticks/noises or oil consumption)
RevHard Turbo Kit W/ Precision SC34 Turbo (4K miles)
Vortech BOV
Denso 440cc Injectors
HONDATA KPRO
Walboro 255 LPH Fuel pump (Installed @ 8/10/12)
Innovative 60A Street mounts (Installed @ 8/10/12)
Custom 3inch exhaust -- Vibrant Resonator -- Magnaflow Muffler (Deep and sounds GREAT!)
Clutch Masters Stage 3 Carbon Kevlar Clutch (4k miles)
GReddy Catch Can
Custom Oil return line by LHT
Tial 44mm Wastegate

ALARM: Clifford W/Viper paging remote (Has vibrate and screen to show you if anyone messes with it and what part) AWESOME ALARM and works wonders.

Car was Dyno Tuned @ Levin Motorsports in St. Pete by Jap Dan (Has done EVERY single one of my cars, And I've had over 10 tunes on 10 different setups, He does AMAZING work!) The car made 280WHP and 206 WTRQ maxing out 440cc injectors on 7lbs. Runs and drives GREAT, Pulls hard, VTEC hits like it should and the Turbo sounds amazing.

A few things worth mentioning: Has 2.5 inch DP, Could use a 3inch to make more power along with 750cc injectors. Get a retune and make 350WHP with ease! Other then that, Which isn't a huge deal cause it's more then enough to daily drive, It's a solid and sound car that needs nothing. Other then gas and oil, Which will have a full tank of premium and fresh oil upon purchase. Back Bumper was repainted but they didn't do the best job :firemad: Hints why I have the 06 tails, I wanted to just throw a 06 bumper on it and boom, Done!

I'll have more pictures ASAP, But for now, These are all I have. Car was dirty, Just went to the dyno with these pictures and it's always raining.

Old 08-15-2012, 04:17 PM
Instructor

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Another clean whip as always!

PS: JapTune ftw!