Make: Acura
Model: TL
Price: $15250
Mileage: 82200
Color: NHB
Location (State/Prov): VA

1. Price: $15,000

2. Mileage: 82,600

3. NHB with automatic transmission, fully loaded- Navi, voice command, etc.

4. Reason for selling:To be honest, I am only selling my TL because I plan on buying a house in the near future and would like to contribute the proceeds from the sale to a down payment.

5. Location: Fairfax, VA

6. Are you the first owner? If not, how many owners were there (to the best of your knowledge)? I'm the second owner of this vehicle

7a. Title is clean and clear

7b. I currently hold the title in hand

8. VIN: 19UUA66235A052056

9. Modifications: As the secondary owner, I've personalized every modification that's been performed. I took it from stock and modified it into something more aggressive and appealing to the car enthusiasts' eye. Such modifications include: lowered 1" (Eibach pro kit suspension springs with Ingalls camber kit), hood molding bumper mesh grill (painted to match car's exterior color), smoked headlights, tinted windows (35%) and de-badged.

10. Service record(s):All service records are available upon request. Since I've owned it, the car's oil has been changed every 5K miles with Mobil-1 synthetic oil. I have flushed the transmission twice already with Honda MTF. Falken ZIEX 912s (225 45 R17) were purchased and installed at 60k miles. The treads show signs of wear and tear; however I'll have them replaced prior to the sale. I just replaced my battery around 60K miles. I alternate gasoline fill-ups with 89 octane & 93 octane (never 87 octane).

There are 2 minor cosmetic flaws on this vehicle. Flaw #1.) There is a quarter-sized spider crack in either the paint or the clear coat in the center of the rear bumper. If I didn't tell you about it, you most likely would not be able to find it. You can only see it when the light hits it at the right angle. Flaw #2.) There are two dime-sized impressions on the left and right of front hood. Once again, if I didn't tell you about it, you most likely would not be able to find them. Aside from minor blemishes, the car's paint is in great condition. 3 of the 4 wheels have minor wheel rash. It was detailed (washed, polished, Klasse All-In-One'd, Klasse Sealed and waxed) in May of 2012. I do NOT take this car through any kind of automatic carwash (even the brush-less ones). The interior of the vehicle is flawless. Most importantly (at least to me), there are no door dings (there was but I've had them removed). I take great pride in the fact that this car is door ding free. I can't stand them. It's the first thing I notice when I'm admiring a clean car. I've never had a problem parking a little further away from the rest of the crowd. 2 words: end spot.

Just recently, I ran a CARFAX report and it came back clean- not surprised. I have the report available for the prospective buyer's viewing if he/she should request it. I have meticulously maintained this car from the beginning, not ever having one problem with it. It has never been abused and has only been adult driven. I guarantee you will not find a cleaner 3GTL in the Northern VA area.
Old 08-13-2012 | 10:13 PM
Black Magic

Last edited by pseiden; 08-13-2012 at 10:20 PM.