Marketplace Acura Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

FS: Never Used Genuine Acura RL (2nd gen) Right Front Brake Caliper

For Sale

Brakes

10-23-2024, 08:04 PM | Replies: 0 | Views: 207
  • Brakes - FS: Never Used Genuine Acura RL (2nd gen) Right Front Brake Caliper - New - -1 to 2025  All Models - Halifax, NS B3M4N3, Canada
  • Brakes - FS: Never Used Genuine Acura RL (2nd gen) Right Front Brake Caliper - New - -1 to 2025  All Models - Halifax, NS B3M4N3, Canada
Racer

• Price
    $350
  • Location Halifax, NS, B3M4N3, Canada
  • Condition New
Description:

This was a warranty replacement when I first bought my 2012 RL back in 2016 which wound up being unneeded (dealer was able to "unstick" the original caliper, and let me keep the brand new never installed warranty part).  I've since sold the car, never having needed the caliper, so it's still in the original box and has just been sitting on a shelf next to my detailing supplies.  I'd prefer to see someone in the community who needs it get it for a significant discount off what these sell for today from the dealer, but recognizing it's a small market for these cars and I doubt the calipers fit anything else, if it doesn't sell to someone here it will be off to ebay.  $350USD plus shipping based on whatever ship options you might want (there's a decent bit of weight to these calipers as I am sure can be appreciated).  I am located in Canada.    Part number is:  45018-SJA-A02

Last edited by Ron A; 10-24-2024 at 09:07 PM. Reply