Marketplace Acura Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

WTB: Used 07/08 front suspension parts

Wanted

Steering/Suspension

06-09-2021, 03:27 AM | Replies: 0 | Views: 340
Intermediate

• Price
    Any Price
  • Location Vista, CA, 92081, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Acura TL 2007 - 2008
Description:

Hi everyone, I'm trying to help out a friend who just purchased a Tl Type S and had to the front suspension. Regardless of the advice I gave him, as well as showing him the threads online he thought it would be too much money since he was getting a packaged Deal and mechanic friend was doing it off the books. 

What happened, parts were not only of bad quality but also didn't all fit. Like a good backyard mechanic, he managed to make them fit! Car runs like crap now, and he even sold the old OEM parts for scrap.  

I'm looking to get LCA for the front, and any other pieces that can be serviced with new bushings and the like.  I believe he got the base model kit

• (2) Front Lower Control Arms
  • (2) Front Lower Ball Joints
  • (2) Front Inner Tie Rods
  • (2) Front Outer Tie rods
​​ is the front LCA the only piece that can have the bushing replaced? Hoping someone has one who just replaced the who control arms instead of the bushing or upgraded and is willing to sell the old ones for cheap. Any help is appreciated.  Thank you.