Marketplace Acura Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Wtb: 07-08 TL type s front bumper black

Wanted

Exterior Body Parts

04-27-2021, 08:27 PM | Replies: 4 | Views: 683
  • Exterior Body Parts - Wtb: 07-08 TL type s front bumper black - New or Used - 2007 to 2008 Acura TL - Vista, CA 92081, United States
Intermediate

• Price
    Any Price
    • Trade
  • Location Vista, CA, 92081, USA
  • Condition New or Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Acura TL 2007 - 2008
Description:

Looking for as title states a black 07-08 type s front bumper cover. Thanks to CalTrans mine is split on the front right bumper. Hoping someone here has one that changed to a different style or has a lead on one from a salvaged car. 

I would prefer one anywhere in Southern California, closer to San Diego the better. Please PM me with your asking price, location and contact details. I have a black type s bumper in great shape if you need a hardwired ipod/aux units? Thanks.  

Old 04-28-2021 | 12:02 AM
Banned

Have you tried car-part.com or LKQ?

You might need to buy a new bumper cover and have it painted.
​​​​​
Old 04-28-2021 | 09:00 AM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Synchro
Have you tried car-part.com or LKQ?

You might need to buy a new bumper cover and have it painted.
​​​​​
synchro,
I appreciate your helpful quick reply. I have tried LKQ, but not car-part.com. Almost all are base models, and the type s I have found are all other colors. If I can't find one in 3 months, I'll have the car repainted with a salvage bumper.

Just putting it out there, but if one shows up at a salvage yard far from me I'm willing to compensate anyone who is willing to go and pick it up and hold it for no longer then 48 hours so I don't lose out on it. I'll send the money after you confirm the bumper is still there.

Thanks all,
Alvin
Old 04-28-2021 | 12:09 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Alvin
synchro,
I appreciate your helpful quick reply. I have tried LKQ, but not car-part.com. Almost all are base models, and the type s I have found are all other colors. If I can't find one in 3 months, I'll have the car repainted with a salvage bumper.

Just putting it out there, but if one shows up at a salvage yard far from me I'm willing to compensate anyone who is willing to go and pick it up and hold it for no longer then 48 hours so I don't lose out on it. I'll send the money after you confirm the bumper is still there.

Thanks all,
Alvin
Car-part shows a black one in Northern California, and another in Sun Valley, CA with no indicated color. You can also search for car partouts on FB, CL, Offerup, but bumpers are usually the first to go if they're not wrecked. Keep in mind that most used bumpers are usually chipped, scratched, or dinged.

You should consider just getting a new bumper cover if you're going to repaint one anyway. A new bumper cover is about $250, but you'll need to transfer over grills, little covers, and fog lights.

https://www.acurapartswarehouse.com/...sep-a70zz.html

Old 04-30-2021 | 10:23 AM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Synchro
Car-part shows a black one in Northern California, and another in Sun Valley, CA with no indicated color. You can also search for car partouts on FB, CL, Offerup, but bumpers are usually the first to go if they're not wrecked. Keep in mind that most used bumpers are usually chipped, scratched, or dinged.

You should consider just getting a new bumper cover if you're going to repaint one anyway. A new bumper cover is about $250, but you'll need to transfer over grills, little covers, and fog lights.

https://www.acurapartswarehouse.com/...sep-a70zz.html

Synchro, I contacted the one in Antioch and they told me $400. I told them I would be picking up in person thinking it was shipped price anywhere in the country, and they said that was the pick up price. I thanked them and then laughed.

Like you said I could get a brand new OEM bumper painted at that price. I'll give it a month and do that with a complete matching paint job / repair. I can understand asking prices being higher then the $30 pick your part, but $400 is crazy any way your look at it. Thanks again for the link.