FS: 2007 acura rdx - AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community

Notices
Marketplace Acura Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: 2007 acura rdx

2007 Acura RDX

02-11-2019, 08:18 PM | Replies: 0 | Views: 1168
Registered Member

• Price
    $8,500
  • Location Rockaway, NJ, USA
  • Condition Used
  • VIN 5J8TB18287A022028
  • Mileage 112,000
  • Engine 4 cyl
  • Drive Type AWD
  • Transmission Automatic
  • Vehicle Type SUV
  • Exterior Color Gray
Description:

Here i have a 2007 ACURA RDX for sale in good condition it has alot of go fast goodies like downpipe no cats 3" SS with a 2 1/2" custom exhaust all the way back to the stock muffler with 4" tips Flash pro with tuning done by the best which is Dominic the man every one knows him here one big trans cooler intake manifold gasket keeps intake cooler turbo smart POV a CPE air intake with ext into the fender new spark plugs and new outside belt tinted headlights and tinted taillights tinted windows runs very strong still have to get vin number and some pictures weather has been pretty bad around here this is a turn key and drive away car has no problems just need something bigger have bigger family here is my Phone # 862-243-0037 Cell

Search this Thread

Contact Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.