Notices
Marketplace Acura Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

FS: DEC6 six speed transmission core

For Sale

Drivetrain

06-26-2018, 03:25 PM | Replies: 0 | Views: 733
  • Drivetrain - FS: DEC6 six speed transmission core - Used - 2004 to 2007 Acura TL - Moscow, Russian Federation
    Expired
Racer

• Price
    $400
    • OBO
  • Location Moscow, Russian Federation
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Acura TL 2004 - 2007
Description:

So, I've pretty much got all the internals for these trannies, minus the second gear (which lost a few teeth, which is why I'm tearing it apart) and the LSD (sold it, thankfully). Input and output shafts, a new third gear set with maybe only 1000 miles on it, new 4 and 6 mainshaft gears, a lot of bearings (one of them is a new mainshaft bearing, the one closer to the motor), a new clutch fork, new reverse gear and whatnot. The used bits are in ok shape, except for the ones for which I bought new replacement items. Since the parts are in Russia, I'm willing to sell them cheap, I don't what sort of price to ask, since we have to factor in the shipping. I can basically give it all away if desired for seriously cheap. Let's call it 400 dollars for all the internals, or best offer (I'm willing to make a discount if someone is seriously interested in buying these parts off of me). I'm not selling them in Russia for sure, since we have maybe a handful of cars with these transmissions in the entire country (I know literally of maybe 5-10 cars, and they're all going strong).

This photo depicts only the new parts I ordered before the transmission died. I have a whole bunch of used transmission parts as well.

Last edited by InspireJ32A; 06-26-2018 at 03:28 PM.