Notices
Marketplace Acura Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

FS: 1999 Acura TL J35A4 6 Speed (Accord) AEM Stand Alone 2

For Sale

1999 Acura TL

05-09-2018, 09:22 AM | Replies: 1 | Views: 1247
  • Expired
Intermediate

• Price
    $3,500
    • OBO
  • Location Durham, NC, 27707, USA
  • Condition Used
  • VIN 19UUA5659XA005993
  • Mileage 204,000
  • Engine 6 cyl
  • Drive Type 2WD
  • Transmission Manual
  • Vehicle Type Sedan
  • Exterior Color Black
Description:

Year: 1999
Make: Acura
Model: TL
Price: $3500
Mileage: 205000
Color: Black
Location (State/Prov): NC

1. Price: $5000 OBO
2. Mileage: 93K on motor and on transmission (Accord 6 Speed)
3. Color, Transmission-auto or manual, Navi: Black with blue pearl, Manual, Navi
4. Reason for selling: Don't need it, have to many vehicles.
5. Location: Durham, NC
6. Pictures: See below, will add interior pics later.
7. Are you the first owner? No, as far as I know I may be the 4th owner.
8a. Title is clean/clear/rebuilt/salvage/if other, explain further (select one): Clean
8b. Do you have title in hand or it is being held by a lienholder: Title in hand
9. VIN (would be nice to have but I can understand that some people do not want to publicly post this): VIN:19UUA5659XA005993
10. Modifications: J35A4 swap, 6 speed conversion, AEM 2, headers, 3 inch cat back, intake, solid engine mounts, short shifter, solid shifter bushings, solid shifter linkage bushings, blackout headlight, TL-S taillights, XENON HID's.
11. Service record: N/A
12. If leased, provide details, such as length of lease, payoff amount, etc.

Unfortunately, I have to sell the car I never thought I would get rid of. Due to having a hard time getting in and out of the car and also unable to drive it due to bad knees. I have to look for something bigger as I am not a small guy either. My original price was $6000 obo but have dropped to $3500 obo due to paint damage on the roof from sitting in sun so long and need it gone now.

The car was tuned by Jmills in NC, I have attached a picture of the Dyno sheet. 30hp increased from the original J32A1. Car runs great, I drove it for over 2 hours a few months back, just had the fuel pump replaced. Starts right up, just needs the battery charged.

I got the vehicle from a friend around summer 2011. The car was involved in an accident prior to him owning it which was a small roll over, no frame damage and still has a clean title.
Summer 2012 the vehicle was vandalized as it was broken into to steal the stereo and the paint was scratch so I had it repainted black with blue pearl in it. Interior is tan which seems a little dirty with a few tears on the driver seat only, does have Navi but due the disk in trunk going bad it does not work but the screen still works but its damage. A/C and heat works, heated seats work, power windows and power locks work.

On pics the car is sitting on lowering springs but now it's back to factory shocks and springs. Tires only have about 6-7k miles on them and they come with Discount Tires warranty.

The only bad things I can think of is the tears on driver seat, leak in the trunk which seems to be normal for this car but I have not been able to figure out where it's coming from. Blackout headlight have faded some as well as the window tint, rear defroster does not work as the metal piece on back window broke and the only other thing that does not work is the speedo, have the harness to make it work but have not had time to mess with it. reversed locked out has not been wired properly but works on a switch right now.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FACTORY ECU WAS REPLACED WITH THE AEM EMS 2. THEREFORE, THE OB2 DOES NOT WORK. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PASS AN INSPECTION IF IS REQUIRED IN YOUR STATE.

If it does not sell in next couple weeks I will post to part it out.

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions, I'm sure there is something I forgot.

Will add pics later on

Old 05-09-2018, 08:11 PM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts