Notices
Marketplace Acura Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

WTB: 07 or 08 Acura TL Type S. ASM or KBP color preferred

Wanted

2007 - 2008 Acura TL

04-06-2018, 06:03 AM | Replies: 2 | Views: 619
  • Closed
Cruisin'

• Price
    $1 - $15,000
  • Location Winter Haven, FL, 33881, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Mileage 79,999
  • Engine 6 cyl
  • Drive Type 2WD
  • Transmission Automatic
  • Vehicle Type Sedan
  • Exterior Color Silver
Description:

WTB 2007 or 2008 Acura TL Type S in Alabaster Silver Metallic (ASM) with the original stock type S rims, taupe interior, and automatic transmission. Ideally less than 80,000 miles and no accident history. Bonus points if I can see the maintenance records. My primary search areas are Central Florida and the Chicago area in Illinois (but possibly able to travel for the right vehicle).

I know the above may be hard to find or tough to find someone wanting to sell his or hers...that said, I might be open to 07 or 08 type S in Kinetic Blue Pearl (KBP) or ASM with dark leather interior and has more than 80,000 miles if mostly highway usage (and I somehow can verify the usage as such).

Please do not contact me if the car has a rebuilt title, salvage history, a cracked dashboard, flood or hurricaine damage, theft history, was used by smokers, or was used for track or street racing.

Thanks in advance for your time & consideration

Old 04-09-2018, 11:10 AM
Cruisin'

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
ASM type S

Good afternoon,

I just ran across your posting and thought I'd drop a note to you. I am recently selling my ASM type S with 126k. I know its more miles than you wanted but I thought I would at least mention it to you. I purchased the vehicle from CarMax a little over a year ago with 118k. I am located in Greensboro, NC and if you would like more info please let me know. Below is the link I just listed not to long ago. Thank you.

-Matt

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used...ting=202982261
Old 04-09-2018, 01:46 PM
10th Gear

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hello!
I have a 2007 NBP TL Type-S w/ 68,300 original miles!
Auto., 100% stock/original, no wrecks, no paint work, all original body panels!
Window tint, new tires, brake pads and filters (oil, air, cabin) are the only non-original parts on the car!!!
Interior is black/silver and in excellent condition! No tears, rips and overall wear is minimal.
I purchased from original owner here in Virginia in Sept of 2015 w/ 56,000 miles
I have original window sticker (car was ordered from York, PA dealer) and car was kept in Virginia it's whole life, no snow or winter driving!
All maint. is up to date! (performed 3X3 transmission flush after I purchased the car)
Runs and looks like new!
Car is located near Roanoke, Va.
For more info., pics, etc. please email me at hlturner56@gmail.com