Notices
Marketplace Acura Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

FS:4 18" Konig Oversteer wheels in Opal w/ 255/55R18 Bridgestone Blizzak LM60 RUNFLAT

For Sale

Wheels and Tires/Axles

05-14-2024, 11:03 PM | Replies: 0 | Views: 279
  • Wheels and Tires/Axles - FS:4 18" Konig Oversteer wheels in Opal w/ 255/55R18 Bridgestone Blizzak LM60 RUNFLAT - Used - All Years  All Models - Bellevue, WA 98007, United States
  • Wheels and Tires/Axles - FS:4 18" Konig Oversteer wheels in Opal w/ 255/55R18 Bridgestone Blizzak LM60 RUNFLAT - Used - All Years  All Models - Bellevue, WA 98007, United States

• Price
    $600
    • OBO
  • Location Bellevue, WA, 98007, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

I bought these for our Acura MDX but I believe it will fit any car with a 5x120 bolt pattern and +35mm offset. It should definitely work for any Acura. I got these from Discount Tire and have used to successfully for a couple of seasons. After each season, I make sure they are cleaned well and I store them in wheel covers in my garage. So they have been well taken care of.

The wheels are in great condition except one wheel that has a curb rash. Wheels were all balanced less than 6 months ago when I put them on for the winter. These are Konig Oversteer wheels (https://konigwheels.com/wheels/main-...els/oversteer/) and are finished in the amazing Opal finish which is very similar to OEM. I get great complements for the wheels which I never expected as these were meant to be my winter set The opal finish was hard to get and doesn't seem available from Discount Tire (or anywhere else). I also had custom hubcaps made so that they look like OEM wheels from Acura.

2 of the tires are like brand new with 11/32 tread left and the other two have 5/32 left. These tires hardly wear and if using for winter you can get atleast 2 more seasons out of these tires. These are Run Flats Blizzak LM-60 which were rare to find but have great reviews and have great treadwear rating (which in my experience has been accurate). Selling because we sold the car and carmax didn't have a way to take them and pay us for them. The wheels retail for $200 each (On tirerack and other online stores) and the tires go for another $200 each (and go out of stock super quick).

The whole set cost me $2000 and they are in great condition. Asking $600 OBO and I can meet anywhere in the Bellevue, Seattle, Redmond, Bothell area. Also posting online on AcuraZine and eBay but would like to do the sale locally if possible.