• September - 1681 units
  • October - 1577 units
  • November - 1768 units
  • December - 2142 units
  • January 2013 - 1326 units
Old 02-01-2013, 03:13 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 249 Likes on 229 Posts
That is down quite a bit but January wasn't a good month for car sales. BMW 3 series way down, Chevrolet Cruze way down, Buick Verano down and so and so on.
Old 02-01-2013, 04:37 PM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 4cruizn
Jan 2013 figures are out.

Drop in numbers since Dec, but still "top-selling Acura sedan."

ILX Sales Since Its Release:
  • June - 1081 units
  • July - 1410 units
  • August - 1733 units
  • September - 1737 units
  • October - 1529 units
  • November - 2108 units
  • December - 2485 units
  • January 2013 - 1558 units

TSX Sales Since ILX Release:
  • June - 2602 units
  • July - 1980 units
  • August - 2103 units
  • September - 1681 units
  • October - 1577 units
  • November - 1768 units
  • December - 2142 units
Thanks for posting. One of my dealer is trying to sell me the car at MSRP, claiming that it is "WAY ahead of projected sales".

I can't stop laughing.
Old 02-01-2013, 04:47 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 1,012 Likes on 567 Posts
Interestingly, our stores sales were down by about the same percentage as the national numbers. Discussing amongst ourselves, we concluded that the new Accord is definitely playing a factor. Although these vehicles are very different in size, they overlap in price And this is a factor for many people's decisions.
Old 02-01-2013, 06:30 PM
Three Wheelin'

The Honda Accord sales are down almost 7,000 from December but that is not as bad percentage wise as some. For eg. BMW 3 series is down over 50 percent for January sales. But you could be right about the impact of the Accord on the ILX.
Old 02-01-2013, 07:09 PM
Drifting

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by fishy21
Thanks for posting. One of my dealer is trying to sell me the car at MSRP, claiming that it is "WAY ahead of projected sales".

I can't stop laughing.
yeah thats not gonna work. my sales agent at the dealer was saying "we priced it extremely aggressively low. We want to make sure you get the most out of your money and to introduce this new fantastically optioned, packaged entry level Acura to new customers." along those lines...

i dont care if it was a sales pitch, but it worked for me and at under 28k fully priced up and out the door.. I was sold.
Old 02-03-2013, 03:37 AM
Summer is Coming

Received 647 Likes on 373 Posts
Originally Posted by 4cruizn
Jan 2013 figures are out.

Drop in numbers since Dec, but still "top-selling Acura sedan."
Very sad considering neither the TL nor TSX sold more.

Originally Posted by Colin
Interestingly, our stores sales were down by about the same percentage as the national numbers. Discussing amongst ourselves, we concluded that the new Accord is definitely playing a factor. Although these vehicles are very different in size, they overlap in price And this is a factor for many people's decisions.
We drove the new Accord this weekend and it is a very compelling car at an attractive price. If I had to buy a new car tomorrow it would not be an ILX, TSX, or TL, it would be an Accord. I'm hoping Acura gets the TLX out sooner than later and makes it a compelling sale. I saw the 2014 IS250 at the Houston Autoshow and it looked nice. They actually added split folding rear seats to the car that the last generation did not have. The 3-series, ATS, and several other cars also had them. This is a feature I really want, but I doubt Acura will put it in the car. The new RLX was nice, but again, nothing compelling.

There are a lot of nice new cars on the horizon. Acura better figure this out or it will have a hard time. Only the MDX and RDX are compelling amongst their competition.
Old 02-21-2013, 07:12 AM
Safety Car

Received 1,400 Likes on 704 Posts
Arrow AutoNews

Acura plans a 19% increase in new-vehicle retail sales in 2013, dealers were told at the make meeting.

The brand is counting on its RDX crossover and ILX entry-level sedan to drive sales this year, Acura General Manager Jeff Conrad told Automotive News after the meeting.

In 2012, RDX sales rose 94% to 29,520. Acura launched the ILX last year and sold 12,251.

"The ILX is No. 2 in its segment," Conrad said. "It's a bit of a new segment it plays in and we think that segment will grow."

ILX inventory is about 90 days, Conrad said. He and dealers want it to be 60 to 65 days.

To reduce ILX inventory, Acura is offering incentives and a lease program, and is slowing production, said Mac Churchill, president of Mac Churchill Acura in Fort Worth, Texas, after the meeting.

Churchill said executives told dealers the Acura ILX will get leather seats, power seats and a backup camera starting this summer to boost sales.

"We'd like to see it not impact the price, but adding that much content probably will," Churchill said.

Conrad and dealers say the launch of the 2014 RLX flagship sedan, which goes on sale March 15, also will drive 2013 sales. Acura was to have given each of its 265 dealers 2 RLXs by Friday, Feb. 15.

The early delivery was to help dealers continue training salespeople on the product and to allow dealers to promote the vehicle by offering test drives to customers.

"We want to make sure our people know the product inside and out," Conrad said.

So far, about 5,400 consumers have shown interest in the car, Conrad said. It will start at $49,345, including shipping.

"We're getting everyone schooled up," dealer Churchill said. "This gets everyone familiar with the car before it gets here."

Churchill says the early delivery was partly a dealer initiative for the launch.

He said dealers now must make the launch successful by getting customers behind the wheel for a test drive.
Old 02-21-2013, 08:10 AM

Received 5,559 Likes on 3,794 Posts
Originally Posted by TSX69
"The ILX is No. 2 in its segment," Conrad said. "It's a bit of a new segment it plays in and we think that segment will grow."
Anyone know what's #1?

Churchill said executives told dealers the Acura ILX will get leather seats, power seats and a backup camera starting this summer to boost sales.
Doesn't the ILX already have these features? Or do they mean on the base model?
Old 02-21-2013, 08:25 AM
Safety Car

Lightbulb Verano

The Buick Verano is currently #1 & it sells like twice as much as the ILX.

I read that to mean that those features would become standard. Of course that is 1/2 of the premium package right there so maybe they will get rid of it & just have base & tech.
Old 02-22-2013, 12:02 AM
Summer is Coming

The Buick Verano is currently #1 & it sells like twice as much as the ILX.

I read that to mean that those features would become standard. Of course that is 1/2 of the premium package right there so maybe they will get rid of it & just have base & tech.
I can't say I've ever seen a base model ILX with the cloth seats. Must not sell very well. Much like I suspect they won't make many base RLX's. They are pretty optimistic if they think the RLX is going to drive Acura sales.

What they need to do is get the TLX out there ASAP. Until then the dated TSX and TL sales will continue to decline, especially when the Q50 and new IS go on sale. The RLX can't hope to fill that void. The omission of any mention of the TLX implies that it really isn't going to happen in 2013. That is too bad.
Old 02-22-2013, 01:52 PM
Car Crazy for Sure!

Received 444 Likes on 303 Posts
Originally Posted by Rocket_man
Very sad considering neither the TL nor TSX sold more.

We drove the new Accord this weekend and it is a very compelling car at an attractive price. If I had to buy a new car tomorrow it would not be an ILX, TSX, or TL, it would be an Accord. I'm hoping Acura gets the TLX out sooner than later and makes it a compelling sale. I saw the 2014 IS250 at the Houston Autoshow and it looked nice. They actually added split folding rear seats to the car that the last generation did not have. The 3-series, ATS, and several other cars also had them. This is a feature I really want, but I doubt Acura will put it in the car. The new RLX was nice, but again, nothing compelling.

There are a lot of nice new cars on the horizon. Acura better figure this out or it will have a hard time. Only the MDX and RDX are compelling amongst their competition.
The new Honda Accord Touring model sure makes one take a "hard look" at this model in it's price class. Tons of goodies in an excellent sedan compared to the TSX. And I have a '13 TSX! I love it....but, again, that Touring model is something to keep your eye on. I hope the TSX survives and I'm wondering what the '14 model will be like. If it doesn't offer what the Accord Touring model does for a similar price range....sales will be strong for the Touring....IMHO. Just for the love of cars and curiosity....when our weather gets better, I think I will test drive the new Accord Touring model. Not that I would trade now...my TSX barely has 500 miles on it!! But, so very curious. Maybe in a year or two. Hmmmm??????
Old 02-22-2013, 09:59 PM
Summer is Coming

Originally Posted by Colorado Guy AF Ret.
The new Honda Accord Touring model sure makes one take a "hard look" at this model in it's price class. Tons of goodies in an excellent sedan compared to the TSX. And I have a '13 TSX! I love it....but, again, that Touring model is something to keep your eye on. I hope the TSX survives and I'm wondering what the '14 model will be like. If it doesn't offer what the Accord Touring model does for a similar price range....sales will be strong for the Touring....IMHO. Just for the love of cars and curiosity....when our weather gets better, I think I will test drive the new Accord Touring model. Not that I would trade now...my TSX barely has 500 miles on it!! But, so very curious. Maybe in a year or two. Hmmmm??????
I've heard that rumor that the TSX will continue on in some niche fashion but I really don't see how it could fit in. The only thing that makes sense to me is if the new TSX is the 4Cyl version of the TLX, and the TLX only comes in a V6. But that would add a lot of overhead to Acura and confusion and overlap in the line up.

We only drove the 4Cyl Accord and for daily driving it had plenty of power and the CVT was impressive. It did have a sport mode, but even without Sport I could still get to the next red light plenty fast. In Canada they have the Touring trim level in a 4Cyl. for whatever reason they don't sell that in the US. If I can't find a 'luxury' car that is worth the money, the Accord is my fall back practical car choice.

Careful when you drive the V6 Touring, you may not like your TSX as much after you 'cheat' on her!
Old 02-23-2013, 03:16 PM
Old Guy

Received 161 Likes on 141 Posts
Originally Posted by Rocket_man
I've heard that rumor that the TSX will continue on in some niche fashion but I really don't see how it could fit in. The only thing that makes sense to me is if the new TSX is the 4Cyl version of the TLX, and the TLX only comes in a V6. But that would add a lot of overhead to Acura and confusion and overlap in the line up.

We only drove the 4Cyl Accord and for daily driving it had plenty of power and the CVT was impressive. It did have a sport mode, but even without Sport I could still get to the next red light plenty fast. In Canada they have the Touring trim level in a 4Cyl. for whatever reason they don't sell that in the US. If I can't find a 'luxury' car that is worth the money, the Accord is my fall back practical car choice.

Careful when you drive the V6 Touring, you may not like your TSX as much after you 'cheat' on her!
An 014 TSX is a myth, basically wishful thinking. Honda evidently thinks that they can retain present TSX owners and split them between the ILX and the TLX. They're full of crap if you ask me. TSX owners started to flee when 1st gen owners were let down (and some, considerably so) by the 2nd gen TSX. That car (and yes, I own one) has little of the flair that was a trademark of the 1st gen car, and many 1st gen owners looked elsewhere when it was time to replace the 04-08 models (and sales numbers of the last 5 model years bear that out). I'll assume a 4 cylinder TLX is a non starter, if for no other reason than pricing; the TLX price point will be too high for even Honda to get away with that. The change that was made in the new RDX (which went from a turbo 4 to a V-6) should be viewed as a clue to how Honda plans on powering the new car.

I've driven Honda's on and off for many years and it saddens me to see how they've come off the rails with their Acura brand over the last 5 years or so. And they continue to dig the hole deeper it seems. The ILX may someday be the car it should have been to begin with, but.... so what; I'm not sure there is a "better late than never" in automaking. I think discontinuing the TSX will prove to be another in a series of marketing missteps that seem to come fairly regularly now from Acura. I certainly don't see myself as a long term Acura customer, but then, hopefully, others will take my place and find something that I doubt I will at an Acura store.
Old 03-02-2013, 08:30 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 412 Likes on 194 Posts
Feb 2013 figures are out.

• June - 1081 units
  • July - 1410 units
  • August - 1733 units
  • September - 1737 units
  • October - 1529 units
  • November - 2108 units
  • December - 2485 units
  • February 2013 - 1997 units

• June - 2602 units
  • July - 1980 units
  • August - 2103 units
  • September - 1681 units
  • October - 1577 units
  • November - 1768 units
  • December - 2142 units
  • February 2013 - 1358 units

Press release:

http://www.hondanews.com/channels/co...e-brand-growth
Old 03-02-2013, 12:00 PM
Pro

Received 62 Likes on 54 Posts
So the ILX sales is 'gaining traction' huh. Interesting spin. BTW and somewhat OT, the only ILXs I've seen on the road are black and gray. I live 2 miles from Weir Canyon Acura and all I see on the lot are black and gray. I havent done the research but it seems Acura could benefit from offering bolder/more color choices. Just an observation....

Last edited by gonzo08452; 03-02-2013 at 12:06 PM.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:56 AM
Drifting

Received 285 Likes on 245 Posts
Yea, it seems that Acura really corners people into getting a car a certain way. Most other manufacturers provide a greater sense of customization than Honda. Heck, Dodge and Ford make it seem that every car they offer is custom-tailored to the individual.
Old 03-04-2013, 10:46 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 127 Likes on 92 Posts
Ford is not really a fair example.. they sell ridiculous amounts of everything I feel like. But, I would say Acura isn't trying to corner anyone.. I think they're trying to make the decision for people (not saying it's good) to make it easier than comparing 5 models with 16 different variations within each of the 5. But, in doing so Acura is not allowing the particular people to have it their way.. which definitely hurts them.

There are pluses and minuses to everything but in the Luxury segment (where we should be looking) customizing your car costs $$$$... BMW does it best lol... Yeah we offer *insert cool feature* for 1,000 bones!

I'd also add that Honda fears taking risks on what THEY think is best.. versus trying to appeal to the average consumer.. the average consumer has no idea what they ACTUALLY want until the options are presented.. It's like fans of music saying "I want to hear this type of music" should an artist conform to that?? Probably not.. it usually ends badly.. They need to stop appeasing and start attacking the market if they want to be more successful, but I am no business expert.

Last edited by Trentimus; 03-04-2013 at 10:49 AM.
Old 03-04-2013, 10:50 AM
David_Dude

Received 581 Likes on 515 Posts
^ That is true. But I actually seen my first ILX yesterday on the road. Bellanova White Pearl. Maybe I'll start seeing Black and Gray one's as well. So it makes sense that they're selling pretty well.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:37 PM
Advanced

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
I've seen half a dozen or so out and about so far. Almost all of them looked practically brand new, for obvious reasons. The other day in a parking lot I just saw the first one that seemed like a truly used, lived-in car. Bumper sticker, window sticker, kinda dirty, random stuff littered about inside. Oddly, it was kind of nice.
Old 03-06-2013, 03:21 PM
David_Dude

Originally Posted by rocket354
I've seen half a dozen or so out and about so far. Almost all of them looked practically brand new, for obvious reasons. The other day in a parking lot I just saw the first one that seemed like a truly used, lived-in car. Bumper sticker, window sticker, kinda dirty, random stuff littered about inside. Oddly, it was kind of nice.
Old 03-09-2013, 05:01 PM
Instructor

Received 28 Likes on 15 Posts
I saw a white ILX selling in front of Costco the other day. Not a bad looking car, but didn't really stand out.
Old 04-02-2013, 02:51 PM
Senior Moderator

March 2013 figures are out. ILX is up from February, holding steady around 2k units per month. I'm seeing them on the road more and more often.

• June 2012 - 1081 units
  • July 2012 - 1410 units
  • August 2012 - 1733 units
  • September 2012 - 1737 units
  • October 2012 - 1529 units
  • November 2012 - 2108 units
  • December 2012 - 2485 units
  • March 2013 - 2059 units

• June 2012 - 2602 units
  • July 2012 - 1980 units
  • August 2012 - 2103 units
  • September 2012 - 1681 units
  • October 2012 - 1577 units
  • November 2012 - 1768 units
  • December 2012 - 2142 units
  • March 2013 - 1492 units
Old 04-16-2013, 06:45 PM
Safety Car

Lightbulb Production #s

Those with keen eyesight will have noticed an aberration in the production numbers listed by the Automotive News Data Center.

The Honda Motor Co. plant in Greensburg, Ind., built just 91 units of the nearly new Acura ILX entry-luxury sedan in March. This came after a couple of previous slower months.

American Honda executives have admitted the ILX has not had the strongest launch. They acknowledge that the base 2.0-liter engine is a bit underpowered, and only offering a stick shift on the improved 2.4-liter engine has deterred shoppers.

Still, once the ILX got its balance, the car has run near a pretty steady 2,000 sales a month, a bit shy of its projected sales rate. Inventories are a little high, about 90 days. But neither result is anything to cry over for a new entry still finding its way.

So, it would be easy -- but incorrect -- to jump to the conclusion that the March production drop was a sign of Acura tapping the brakes on ILX.

Here's why: resource allocation.

The Greensburg plant also builds the Honda Civic. When Honda decided to make a major midcycle change to the 2013 Civic late last year, it knew it would have to crank up those inventories to fill the pipeline. After all, Honda sells 10 times more Civics than Acura sells ILXs. Even though Honda builds Civics at 3 North American assembly lines, it still meant ILX production at Greensburg would have to make way.

During the build-out transition from the '12 to '13 Civic, Honda made the most of its ILX production, assembling 14,557 ILXs between August and October. That would represent a half-year's worth of sales, on top of the big launch volumes the plant cranked out earlier in the year.

But since then, it has been the Civic's turn, and Honda has dialed back ILX. The reliance on the Greensburg plant for Civic was even greater, because one of the Alliston, Ontario, lines that builds the Civic also builds the CR-V crossover, another hot seller.

"Our plant flexibility allows us to balance inventories every month," said American Honda spokesman Ed Miller. "No other company in North American can flex among vehicles as we do. In March, we simply needed to produce many more Civics in Greensburg, so we did."

In fact, March Civic production in Greensburg was the highest 1-month total in the history of the plant.

Miller said to expect light ILX production for the next few months, as the '13 model phases out and the '14 model -- "with some nice changes" -- starts up.

Megadealer Dave Conant, whose holdings include an Acura store in Mission Viejo, Calif., said ILX represents about 20 of the 70 new Acuras he sells every month.

"ILX came out of the gates a bit slowly. More recently, we've figured out a great lease offer, so ILX is a contributor for us," Conant said. "We are in good shape on inventory balance, but a bit concerned we will run low."
Old 04-16-2013, 09:32 PM
David_Dude

Never noticed this about the ILX. I actually thought it was selling decently well. Makes sense that Honda needs a balance between factories. Very flexible. The new Civic is definitely nice.
The following users liked this post:
4cruizn (04-17-2013)
Old 05-01-2013, 12:03 PM
Senior Moderator

April 2013 figures are out today. ILX is down a bit from March, dipping below 2,000 units. Best month to date was December 2012 with nearly 2,500.

• June 2012 - 1081 units
  • July 2012 - 1410 units
  • April 2013 - 1894 units

• June 2012 - 2602 units
  • July 2012 - 1980 units
  • April 2013 - 1622 units
Old 05-01-2013, 12:48 PM
Drifting

I'm surprised the tsx sales are still relatively solid. The car is so outdated. Like, who goes to the acura dealer and thinks: "hmm...a more advanced, better interior, and faster honda accord is available for the same price, but I'd rather have the TSX." Truth be told, I think the logic defying impetus for that decision is largely a function of brand value vs monetary value.
Old 05-01-2013, 02:33 PM
Old Guy

Received 161 Likes on 141 Posts
Originally Posted by spdandpwr
I'm surprised the tsx sales are still relatively solid. The car is so outdated. Like, who goes to the acura dealer and thinks: "hmm...a more advanced, better interior, and faster honda accord is available for the same price, but I'd rather have the TSX." Truth be told, I think the logic defying impetus for that decision is largely a function of brand value vs monetary value.
Have you read your post? Please don't tell us that you don't see the irony in it. I'd be careful about making any judgements about (or comparisons to) the TSX and a brand new Accord (ask many that have, or have had, a 2004 TSX about Honda new model blues) if I somehow felt that buying (or even renting)(oops, sorry, "leasing") an ILX was a wise decision.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:54 PM
Drifting

Yea, I think you misunderstood my post. Trent made a good rebuttal, but it somehow got deleted. I'm not saying anything bad about the tsx so much as I'm saying that the Acura brand seems to help carry the TSX, despite the Accords, seemingly, superior value.
Old 05-01-2013, 04:04 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by spdandpwr
Yea, I think you misunderstood my post. Trent made a good rebuttal, but it somehow got deleted. I'm not saying anything bad about the tsx so much as I'm saying that the Acura brand seems to help carry the TSX, despite the Accords, seemingly, superior value.
Sorry, I did delete my comment. I am just over the Acura community's collective brain trying to throw the ILX down at any opportunity they can, ESPECIALLY when it's very likely they would of never been in the market for a small car to begin with..

Yes, it's kind of naive to believe the Accord is not the superior EQUIPPED and superior value.. it's hard to argue that case ANY way you spin it.
The following 3 users liked this post by Trentimus:
4cruizn (05-01-2013), Colin (05-02-2013), musty hustla (05-03-2013)
Old 05-01-2013, 10:49 PM
Suzuka Master

We had another good month of ILX sales last month. Right around 20 units. Year to date, we should break 100 this month.
Trentimus (05-02-2013)
Old 05-02-2013, 09:49 AM
Three Wheelin'

ILX sales in Canada up slightly for April, 298 from 284 in March. Interesting to note in Canada these figures are still higher than TSX month by month sales since Jan 2010, with the exception of 2 months, Dec 2010 and Dec 2011.
Trentimus (05-02-2013)
Old 05-02-2013, 12:57 PM
David_Dude

SpdandPwr I'm definitely one of those customers who'd go and buy a TSX right, especially the SE. I've always liked the TSX so that would've been one of the reasons why I'd buy one over the Accord. This is it's last year anyway, so comparing the TSX to an all new Accord isn't necessarily apples-to-apples. Of course the Accord is going to have a great value, just like the TSX's first debut.

BTW I think the ILX is a fantastic car, as well as the Civic Si. They're selling well imo. The only difference I see in the ILX/TSX is a few extra features and mostly size. IDK why people like to throw it under the bus, it doesn't make sense; but if I didn't need the extra room (single dad here of a 19mo old girl) I could see myself driving an ILX.
The following 2 users liked this post by Acura_Dude:
4cruizn (05-02-2013), Trentimus (05-02-2013)
Old 05-02-2013, 01:24 PM
Three Wheelin'

I am personally the person who would buy the TSX over the Accord all day every day.. but I am a snob and actually have to like how my car looks lol the Accord looks like every Accord before it.. a family sedan that has drawn it's styling queues from about every brand but itself haha..

The TSX is an outstanding car.. I just wanted a smaller car with the manual for the fun-factor. The ILX was a non-brainer for me.. the joy of the Civic Si with the class of the TSX.

P.S. the front end of the ILX is the KING of styling in all of the Acura offerings.. anyone who doesn't love the front clip of the ILX is crazy in my eyes.

Last edited by Trentimus; 05-02-2013 at 01:25 PM. Reason: P.S.
Old 05-02-2013, 01:39 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Trentimus
I am personally the person who would buy the TSX over the Accord all day every day.. but I am a snob and actually have to like how my car looks
I'm surprised who little weight people seem to place on the 'unique' factor? LOL, we're driving two of the most 'hated' cars in the H/A world, a CR-Z (6mt) and ILX (6mt). Yet we like them cause you don't see them on every corner.
4cruizn (05-02-2013)
Old 05-02-2013, 01:52 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Colin
I'm surprised who little weight people seem to place on the 'unique' factor? LOL, we're driving two of the most 'hated' cars in the H/A world, a CR-Z (6mt) and ILX (6mt). Yet we like them cause you don't see them on every corner.
Acura in general are actually super popular in the DFW area.. I see them every day anymore.

I did think it was cool when people would be like, "what is your car?"
Colin (05-02-2013)
Old 05-02-2013, 02:02 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Trentimus
Acura in general are actually super popular in the DFW area.. I see them every day anymore.

I did think it was cool when people would be like, "what is your car?"
Yeah, we had one of the first '94 GS-Rs and an S2000 in 1999. Lot's of "what's that" questions too.
Trentimus (05-02-2013)
Old 05-03-2013, 10:19 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 101 Likes on 88 Posts
I can't wait until Acura puts the 2.4 as the standard engine, old RDX turbo in the manual, and retire the TSX.
Old 06-03-2013, 11:30 AM
Senior Moderator

May 2013 figures are out today. ILX has been falling since March, while TSX has been climbing since March. TSX overtook ILX in monthly sales for May.

ILX Sales Since Its Release (21,300 total units in its first year):
  • June 2012 - 1081 units
  • July 2012 - 1410 units
  • April 2013 - 1894 units
  • May 2013 - 1709 units

• June 2012 - 2602 units
  • July 2012 - 1980 units
  • April 2013 - 1622 units
  • May 2013 - 1948 units

http://hondanews.com/channels/corpor...y-sales-record
Old 06-03-2013, 11:46 AM
Drifting

Yea, I've been seeing a lot of TSX's lately. Funny that people would opt for them given how they don't feel as modern as the ilx. However, it's worth noting the the TSX has strong lease incentives. 330 a month with zero down is very compelling.

Quick Reply: Sales Numbers