Excelerate Performance: SPC Rear Camber Arm for the ILX Available!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2013 | 09:23 AM
Former Sponsor

Excelerate Performance: SPC Rear Camber Arm for the ILX Available!!!

SPC has released their Rear Camber Arm for the 2013 & Up Acura ILX.

This remove and replace rear control arm for the '06 and up Honda Civic offers + or - 3 degree camber change. Forged with aircraft strength aluminum the arm is strong and functional with minimum weight. The double sleeve adjuster is easy to access and allows for on-car adjustment.

Part # - 67470 - 2006 & Up Civic, Civic Si, Civic Hybrid and 2013 + Acura ILX

For those interested we have these in stock. You need a qty of 2 to complete the rear of a car:

http://store.excelerateperformance.c.../i-396569.aspx
Old 08-29-2013 | 10:03 AM
Suzuka Master

Mods. Can we please at least get two sections one for sponsors and one for other threads?
This is going to get annoying quick.
Old 08-29-2013 | 10:09 AM
Suzuka Master

Further more this is for the 2.4 only. Guess only the boy racer version will get tuned as usual.
Old 08-29-2013 | 01:00 PM
Racer

The Link takes us to the ARM for a 8th Gen rear camber kit is that correct?

And I agree a sub forum for vendor and private sales is a great idea, specially as the owner base and aftermarket support grows
Old 08-30-2013 | 04:59 PM
Racer

I knew we were almost identicle to 9th Gen civics but I did not realize the components carried over from 2006-2010 civics too?
Old 08-30-2013 | 08:00 PM
Suzuka Master

I noticed a lil while back the 8th gen civic 1.6 intake would fit the 2.0 ilx. Same should be the SIs going back to 2006 for the 2.4 ilx.

Progress told me via email that the sway bar for the 2.4 ilx is the same as the 2.0 ilx. Which would lead me to believe the suspension is identical across the ilx platform and the set up is identical to civics dating to 2006... minus updated technology that fits into that set up.

Further proof to what Ive always said; Hondas are Legos for adults.
Like Assault Rifles are a grown man's Barbie.
Old 08-31-2013 | 12:40 AM
'06 RL Tech

Originally Posted by usdmJON
Hondas are Legos for adults.
Like Assault Rifles are a grown man's Barbie.
Second time I've heard that today, uuuuum.
Old 09-04-2013 | 12:08 PM
Former Sponsor

Mods. Can we please at least get two sections one for sponsors and one for other threads?
This is going to get annoying quick.
Actually as an Authorized Vendor, we are allowed to post in all sections. We pay a significant amount of money to advertise on these forums, and that allows the membership to be free. And don't worry; we aren't going to bombard the forums with sales threads. We were just announcing the release of some parts.

Originally Posted by neveronlineilx
The Link takes us to the ARM for a 8th Gen rear camber kit is that correct?

And I agree a sub forum for vendor and private sales is a great idea, specially as the owner base and aftermarket support grows
Yes, it's the same.

See the comment above about the forum.
Old 09-04-2013 | 12:25 PM
Suzuka Master

These forums have NO organization. And membership to forums like this should NEVER cost a user anything. Show me a place that charges for a forum peaking in 3 active users in any given section.

Making three sections, appearance, performance, and sales, BEFORE this place gets crowded is a much better idea than treating the issue AFTER it starts. Guess no one else thinks ahead. My bad.
Old 09-04-2013 | 02:36 PM
Racer

Thanks for the info XLR8!

And regarding the second comment I still think specific sections are a good idea, and I would think you as a vendor would want to have an exclusive area to post your deals too? What if Azine gets multiple vendors do you really want to have to keep looking all over these boards to see where all your threads are at to keep bumping them back to the top to get views and potential sales? Wouldn't having one spot where buyers with all models could go and find your deals make more sense? Currentl only Prestige Acura and Ron Jon are listed in the sponser forums, no wonder nobody uses it there isn't anything there :/

I know as a user of this site I dont want to look through a bunch of sale threads just to find the threads users have posted or general topics and discussions, you know?

I am on many sites and most operate to at least some degree in the way usdmJON and myself described. NWP, S2Ki, H-T, Fit Freak, 8th gen, Club RSX and etc.

Currently, yeah it may be over kill but as they continue to sell ILX's and eventually a used car market develops I think you will see this car in more hands of people looking to tune it than today.

Last edited by neveronlineilx; 09-04-2013 at 02:38 PM.
Old 09-04-2013 | 05:10 PM
Suzuka Master

And I dont mean to say sponsors need a different section all together. Just I think the ILX section should have subsections like the tsx and tl do.
Three sections would suffice for everything. Four if we wanted a random chat area but the ilx section doesnt need one.
Old 09-05-2013 | 01:53 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by neveronlineilx
Thanks for the info XLR8!

And regarding the second comment I still think specific sections are a good idea, and I would think you as a vendor would want to have an exclusive area to post your deals too? What if Azine gets multiple vendors do you really want to have to keep looking all over these boards to see where all your threads are at to keep bumping them back to the top to get views and potential sales? Wouldn't having one spot where buyers with all models could go and find your deals make more sense? Currentl only Prestige Acura and Ron Jon are listed in the sponser forums, no wonder nobody uses it there isn't anything there :/

I know as a user of this site I dont want to look through a bunch of sale threads just to find the threads users have posted or general topics and discussions, you know?

I am on many sites and most operate to at least some degree in the way usdmJON and myself described. NWP, S2Ki, H-T, Fit Freak, 8th gen, Club RSX and etc.

Currently, yeah it may be over kill but as they continue to sell ILX's and eventually a used car market develops I think you will see this car in more hands of people looking to tune it than today.
I hear you. I understand what you're saying. Thank you for clarifying. I think AZ starts dividing up the sections once they see enough activity and threads/posts to warrant it. At most they will do a Performance section and then a wheel section and then a suspension section and so forth.

And I dont mean to say sponsors need a different section all together. Just I think the ILX section should have subsections like the tsx and tl do.
Three sections would suffice for everything. Four if we wanted a random chat area but the ilx section doesnt need one.

See above.