Health & Fitness You're fat. Get skinny…

Post Your Workout

Old 07-20-2011, 04:56 PM
Q('.')=O

Received 720 Likes on 520 Posts
I no longer go to the gym to workout (did all through college and a couple years after, bulked up TOO much and pretty much stopped and focused on cardio), but I still do push/pull ups. Other than than that it is usually along the lines of...

M - break
T - run 4 miles
W - run 4 miles
Th - indoor soccer game
Fr - break
Sa - run 5 miles
Su - outdoor soccer game or run 4 miles

Depending on my personal and soccer game schedule things may change a bit but that is pretty much it
Old 07-20-2011, 05:08 PM
Team Owner

Received 2,334 Likes on 1,962 Posts
I stopped going because wedding and swimming stuff used to take cycling class 6 times a day lost alot of weight now i feel like im gaining weight back need to get my ass in the gym daily again...
Old 08-22-2011, 11:26 PM
Racer

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
I just started my latest 4wk cycle yesterday. This is how it works:

Day 1: Chest/Back/30min Cardio
Day 2: Calisthenics/60min Cardio
Day 3: Biceps/Triceps/30min Cardio
Day 4: Calisthenics/60min Cardio
Day 5: Shoulders/Legs/Traps/30min Cardio
Day 6: Calisthenics/60min Cardio
Day 7: Rest

*10 reps per set
*15 sets per large muscle group (chest, back, legs)
*10 sets per small muscle group (biceps, triceps, traps, shoulders)
Old 11-18-2011, 10:23 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
M-W-F: Crossfit class with RX'd WOD
T-Th-Sun: Runor bike
Sat: Rest day

Today's WOD was a 10min AMRAP (as many rounds as possible) of:
10 pullups
15 Wallshots w/ 20# Medicine ball
(1) 50m Farmer's walk with 53# kettlebells in each hand.
Old 12-10-2011, 08:18 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by '06 Arctic
M-W-F: Crossfit class with RX'd WOD
T-Th-Sun: Runor bike
Sat: Rest day

Today's WOD was a 10min AMRAP (as many rounds as possible) of:
10 pullups
15 Wallshots w/ 20# Medicine ball
(1) 50m Farmer's walk with 53# kettlebells in each hand.
Crossfit is effin insane. After I feel somewhat more in shape I may look into this as there is a crossfit center here in town.
Old 12-10-2011, 08:43 PM
Suzuka Master

Right now my work out (just started going to the gym for the first time ever) is as follows:

Any advice is glady taken btw.

Mon: Legs (quads, hams, calves)
Tues: Cardio (if DOMS didn't set in which is becoming less of a prob this past week)/ abs
Weds: Back/Biceps/traps
Thurs: Cardio/abs
Fri: Chest/Triceps/shoulders

Without getting into every exercise I do 12 sets on leg days, 15 sets of back work, 6 sets of biceps, I need to add more to my chest workout I am only doing 9 sets I could easily get this up to 12-16, 6 sets triceps, 6 sets shoulders.

Right now I weigh 146 and am trying to get another ten pounds muscle. I am getting all my macros and calories in on workout days, but not sure how much I should eat on cardio days. I am supplementing with a decent whey isolate, powerbars and biorhythm afterglow (taken right after my workout due to high levels of glutamine in it), fish oil, and a good multi vitamin.

I am on week 3 of my first routine ever at the gym and know there is more I should be doing and will have to change things up in another couple weeks. I can feel myself getting stronger (I can do more each week whether more weight or reps), but I am not getting any bigger at least not on the scale it seems.

I'll admit I have been avoiding some of the core exercises (squats, deads, bench) until I have a little more strength, I have instead been doing incline dumbell presses and flys, leg presses and leg curls, and I'll be adding hyperextensions to my back workout this week. I want to move on to the more complex lifts though soon. Did most of you guys just start off doing these or did you focus more on isolation in the beginning?

Sorry for the length of this and I know I prob won't even get a reply for like a month as this part of the forum is pretty slow.
Old 12-12-2011, 07:22 AM
Team Owner

Received 1,287 Likes on 952 Posts
Yeah I love CF. Best workouts IMO. I've been going to my cousin's bf's gym and it's a mix of boot camp/crossfit. A little strict (no music allowed WTF!!!!!!) One workout was in 20 minutes as many rounds as possible:

20 jump squats
20 lunges (10 each leg)
20 squats
20 jump lunges (10 each leg)
Run across parking lot 200m +-

Did 3 rounds and my legs still hurt almost a week later although I have had to do a lot of sprinting since then.
Old 12-12-2011, 09:49 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by mcflyguy24
Crossfit is effin insane. After I feel somewhat more in shape I may look into this as there is a crossfit center here in town.
The thing I like the best about Crossfit is it is scalable for any and all athletic and strength levels and you really make it as hard as you want. If you find a good gym with good trainers, you can go in there after sitting on the couch for 20 years and begin working out. That is the one thing I think Crossfit and ESPN did wrong when showing the Games on ESPN. Everyone thinks you have to be in crazy good shape and every workout that is done is balls to the wall and crazy intense. That isn't the case at all. You just need to be informed and check out the "boxes" in your area.

If you are just starting out, there is no way you should be doing a workout prescribed or technical lifting movements. Any trainer/gym that is worth anything or knows what they are doing are going to have a beginners program, usually called "on ramp" that is mandatory that you begin in. These classes teach the basics of the Olympic lifts, movements, etc. before progressing onto the normal Crossfit classes. I'd highly recommend checking it out.

Also, with regards to squats, deads, bench, no better way to build that strength then to start doing the exercises correctly. Check out some of these articles from Mark Rippetoe:

http://www.t-nation.com/ALSAuthor.do...petoe&pageNo=1

If you are looking for a strength program, I suggest doing some research online and finding a strength based program from Rippetoe, Wendler 5/3/1, etc. If overall fitness with some strength is more your thing, check out Crossfit.
Old 12-12-2011, 11:57 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by '06 Arctic
The thing I like the best about Crossfit is it is scalable for any and all athletic and strength levels and you really make it as hard as you want. If you find a good gym with good trainers, you can go in there after sitting on the couch for 20 years and begin working out. That is the one thing I think Crossfit and ESPN did wrong when showing the Games on ESPN. Everyone thinks you have to be in crazy good shape and every workout that is done is balls to the wall and crazy intense. That isn't the case at all. You just need to be informed and check out the "boxes" in your area.

If you are just starting out, there is no way you should be doing a workout prescribed or technical lifting movements. Any trainer/gym that is worth anything or knows what they are doing are going to have a beginners program, usually called "on ramp" that is mandatory that you begin in. These classes teach the basics of the Olympic lifts, movements, etc. before progressing onto the normal Crossfit classes. I'd highly recommend checking it out.

Also, with regards to squats, deads, bench, no better way to build that strength then to start doing the exercises correctly. Check out some of these articles from Mark Rippetoe:

http://www.t-nation.com/ALSAuthor.do...petoe&pageNo=1

If you are looking for a strength program, I suggest doing some research online and finding a strength based program from Rippetoe, Wendler 5/3/1, etc. If overall fitness with some strength is more your thing, check out Crossfit.
I think in three weeks once this program is done I'll move onto Rippetoes starting strength program. That guy really knows his stuff.
Old 04-18-2012, 07:34 PM
Suzuka Master

Wow, I'm really the last person to post in here? I hope to see some more posts from other ppl soon.

My new current routine is Allpro's "A simple beginners routine" from bodybuilding.com.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4195843
Old 04-18-2012, 09:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 22,651 Likes on 13,891 Posts
Currently doing functional workouts. So, stuff like benchpress until failure and immediately doing as many push-ups as possible. Repeat for 3 sets.

Then, the next exercise. Key is high reps...It's a nice change of pace to my more traditional lifting routine that I've been doing for the last few years.
Old 04-19-2012, 08:54 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Yumcha
Currently doing functional workouts. So, stuff like benchpress until failure and immediately doing as many push-ups as possible. Repeat for 3 sets.

Then, the next exercise. Key is high reps...It's a nice change of pace to my more traditional lifting routine that I've been doing for the last few years.
Well a bigger muscle is a potentially stronger muscle so nothing wrong with higher rep ranges. Plus super setting like your doing with bench and push-ups can really stimulate growth.
Old 05-23-2012, 12:07 AM
Intermediate

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Latest workout

M: Chest then Triceps (always includes flat bench press)
B: Back then Biceps (usually include lat pull downs, rows, narrow pull ups)
W: Shoulders (sometimes finish with pushups and self dips supersets)
Th: Legs (focus on deadlift, squat, leg press)
F: Chest & Biceps (alternating)
S: Back & Triceps (alternating)
Su: Cardio (or break if lazy)

been pretty intense so far, and I'm seeing quicker gains. Used to have 2 cardio days and 1 break day so I basically got rid of 1 cardio and 1 break and just did more muscle.

but I had my appendix removed on Sunday (pain hit at the gym) so I'll be out for a bit.
Old 05-23-2012, 07:56 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Spade
Latest workout

M: Chest then Triceps (always includes flat bench press)
B: Back then Biceps (usually include lat pull downs, rows, narrow pull ups)
W: Shoulders (sometimes finish with pushups and self dips supersets)
Th: Legs (focus on deadlift, squat, leg press)
F: Chest & Biceps (alternating)
S: Back & Triceps (alternating)
Su: Cardio (or break if lazy)

been pretty intense so far, and I'm seeing quicker gains. Used to have 2 cardio days and 1 break day so I basically got rid of 1 cardio and 1 break and just did more muscle.

but I had my appendix removed on Sunday (pain hit at the gym) so I'll be out for a bit.
Damn that's crazy not taking even one rest day. Why not run a 4 day upper/lower split?
Old 05-28-2012, 12:11 PM
Intermediate

Damn that's crazy not taking even one rest day. Why not run a 4 day upper/lower split?
I'm on Cell-tech right now so once I finish taking that (along with Nitro-tech) I'll go with more cardio and probably have 1 break day.

guess it's just cause it says to take a serving each day that I feel I'm wasting it if not doing something.
Old 05-29-2012, 10:18 AM
Suzuka Master

I'm on Cell-tech right now so once I finish taking that (along with Nitro-tech) I'll go with more cardio and probably have 1 break day.

guess it's just cause it says to take a serving each day that I feel I'm wasting it if not doing something.
Lol, I understand that cell tech is a brand, but ppl also use that as slang for steriods, I seriously thought you just said you were juicing and that's why you could work out so much. Good thing I re-read it haha. Good luck with your workout out goals
Old 05-30-2012, 10:47 AM
Intermediate

Lol, I understand that cell tech is a brand, but ppl also use that as slang for steriods, I seriously thought you just said you were juicing and that's why you could work out so much. Good thing I re-read it haha. Good luck with your workout out goals
Good to know, I'll say cell-tech powder from now on then.

So from when I got my appendix out (20 May) to now, I lost 4.2 pounds. I'm hoping most of that was the appendix. I start back on Friday.
Old 05-31-2012, 07:16 PM
Suzuka Master

Good to know, I'll say cell-tech powder from now on then.

So from when I got my appendix out (20 May) to now, I lost 4.2 pounds. I'm hoping most of that was the appendix. I start back on Friday.
Lol most likely, but prob lost some mass from recovery too. Muscle memory, diet, and rest should get you back quickly. Good luck
Old 05-31-2012, 07:18 PM
Suzuka Master

Current routine minus a few sets on legs instead of squatting and then doing leg press, I squat for 3-4 sets and do 3 sets of walking lunges, and I don't do both standing and seated calf raises. Getting the rep timing down is the hardest thing for me especially on the last few reps.

http://www.muscleandstrength.com/wor...ing-split.html
Old 06-01-2012, 11:52 PM
Intermediate

Lol most likely, but prob lost some mass from recovery too. Muscle memory, diet, and rest should get you back quickly. Good luck
thanks bro

Current routine minus a few sets on legs instead of squatting and then doing leg press, I squat for 3-4 sets and do 3 sets of walking lunges, and I don't do both standing and seated calf raises. Getting the rep timing down is the hardest thing for me especially on the last few reps.

http://www.muscleandstrength.com/wor...ing-split.html
I think I need to add in weighted lunges.

but crap man, I did legs on Thursday and it still hurts to sit down. I plop on the toilet.

Did deadlift drop sets from 10X165 dropping 10 to 10X135 (was afraid of failure if I started higher)

Hammies are ok, its my quads that are still on fire

10X175 dropping 10 pounds to end at 10X145 for squats while gently touching the edge of a bench.

Flat machine leg press, one step closer than usual, 4 drop sets again, then same thing on calf machine. I currently walk with a gangsta limp. Not sure how what would have been easy 2 weeks ago has become killer.

Did chest and bis today. less strength, and unfortunately less endurance as well. but I'm not too sore there.
Old 06-02-2012, 12:17 AM
Racer

Received 74 Likes on 52 Posts
Mine is probably a little different from the rest, as I don't like to lift. When I lift I gain too much mass and feel like my athletic ability suffers. I do about 7 hours of Jiu-Jitsu and run 40+ miles a week. When I have some free time I'm moving boulders to build a rock wall. I lack some of the explosive strength that I used to have, but my endurance is still pretty good.
Old 06-02-2012, 04:42 PM
Suzuka Master

thanks bro

I think I need to add in weighted lunges.

but crap man, I did legs on Thursday and it still hurts to sit down. I plop on the toilet.

Did deadlift drop sets from 10X165 dropping 10 to 10X135 (was afraid of failure if I started higher)

Hammies are ok, its my quads that are still on fire

10X175 dropping 10 pounds to end at 10X145 for squats while gently touching the edge of a bench.

Flat machine leg press, one step closer than usual, 4 drop sets again, then same thing on calf machine. I currently walk with a gangsta limp. Not sure how what would have been easy 2 weeks ago has become killer.

Did chest and bis today. less strength, and unfortunately less endurance as well. but I'm not too sore there.
I get DOMS every time I do legs just got suck it up. If your already doing squats you can prob replace the leg press with lunges or step-ups. Drops sets for deadlift and squats though? Do you mean your dropping the weight and banging out more reps without a break ( a true drop set) or are you just doing less weight each set with a normal break in between sets?
Old 06-02-2012, 04:44 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by CerberusKy
Mine is probably a little different from the rest, as I don't like to lift. When I lift I gain too much mass and feel like my athletic ability suffers. I do about 7 hours of Jiu-Jitsu and run 40+ miles a week. When I have some free time I'm moving boulders to build a rock wall. I lack some of the explosive strength that I used to have, but my endurance is still pretty good.
That much running and Jui Jitsu your endurance better still be good
Old 06-02-2012, 10:46 PM
Racer

Received 74 Likes on 52 Posts
That much running and Jui Jitsu your endurance better still be good
2hrs last night, 2 hrs today, then I spent 6 hours digging my bobcat (tractor) out of a ditch... I'm crushed.
Old 06-02-2012, 11:04 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 151 Likes on 145 Posts
S-Off
M-Chest/Tris/Shoulders, Abs, Cardio(treadmill)

Bench, Dumbell Presses, Flys, Shoulder Flys, Shrugs, Tri pulldowns, Skullcrushers

T-Cardio,Abs
W-Legs, Abs, Cardio

Squats, Calf Pushes, Leg Presses

T-Cardio,Abs
F-Cardio,Abs
S-Back, Biceps, Abs, Cardio

Back Lifts (not sure what they are called), another form of back lifts, Curls with curl bar, preacher curs, hammer curls

Abs-Legs lifts (30,20,10), sit up bench (30,20,10)

Cardio-20 minutes on the treadmill

8 reps per set and 4 sets for each workout

Supplements-1 a day men's, Flaxseed Borage and Fish Oil with Omega 3,6,9, and Whey Protein after lifting

Last edited by mY sLOW UA6; 06-02-2012 at 11:19 PM.
Old 06-10-2012, 12:40 PM
Intermediate

I get DOMS every time I do legs just got suck it up. If your already doing squats you can prob replace the leg press with lunges or step-ups. Drops sets for deadlift and squats though? Do you mean your dropping the weight and banging out more reps without a break ( a true drop set) or are you just doing less weight each set with a normal break in between sets?
drop sets for me is dropping weight and little (10 seconds) to no break. I'm only dropping 10 pounds total for each set tho. consistent reps of 10.
Old 06-22-2012, 09:32 PM
#GOBULLS

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Here is my current workout routine. I just started lifting in December and I love it.

Sun- Rest
Mon- Back and Triceps
Tues- Legs
Wed- Chest and Biceps
Thurs- Abs and Obliques
Fri- Shoulders and Traps
Sat- Rest
Old 06-23-2012, 07:49 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by RyanCHICL
Here is my current workout routine. I just started lifting in December and I love it.

Sun- Rest
Mon- Back and Triceps
Tues- Legs
Wed- Chest and Biceps
Thurs- Abs and Obliques
Fri- Shoulders and Traps
Sat- Rest
That's about when I started too. That looks like a great split there hitting everything directly and indirectly.
Old 06-23-2012, 10:25 PM
#GOBULLS

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
That's about when I started too. That looks like a great split there hitting everything directly and indirectly.
Thanks, my brother is really into weight lifting and he created it and the one I did before then. I have gained 15 lbs since I started.
Old 11-02-2012, 09:37 AM
Racer

Received 60 Likes on 43 Posts
Here's my routine:

week 1(low weight supersets to exhaustion):
M: biceps
T: triceps
W: rest
TH: legs
F: chest
S: cardio (run or bike)

week 2 (low weight supersets to exhaustion):
M: shoulders
T: back
S: cardio (swim)

week 3(max weight low reps max rest):
M: biceps
T: triceps
S: cardio (run or bike)

week 4 (max weight low reps max rest):
M: shoulders
T: back
S: cardio (swim)

Rinse and repeat
Old 03-07-2013, 12:43 AM
Racer

Received 57 Likes on 53 Posts
Im a college freshman...so my workout is basically if i have time, i'll go crazy in the gym. My first semester I gained a lot of weight...freshman 15 is an understatement. I lost track of my diet and workouts, but this semester I decided to make it a little easier. I'm center my workout around these few exercises:
-Deadlift (traditional)
-Bentover row (barbell traditional)
-Squat (traditional)
-Bench press (flat and incline)
-Lat pulldown (different grips)

And add in 30 minutes of low intensity cardio afterwards.
I think by keeping it simple with these compound exercises I'll be able to re-obtain that v shape and not overcomplicate it. Also its a time saver by doing 6 sets of two exercises vs 2 or 3 sets of several exercises.

Diet wise, keep it clean. Not much I can do because campus food is just so unhealthy but keep it as clean as possible.
Old 03-19-2014, 09:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,080 Likes on 661 Posts
Strted P90X3 tis wek. Cant lft my amrs aftre doing uper bdoy tonght
Old 10-14-2014, 08:28 AM
Instructor

Received 45 Likes on 36 Posts
Current routine:
Day 1: Bike 15 min, Lift Chest, Shoulders/Upper Back
Day 2: Run 15 min, Lift Accessory Arms (Biceps, Triceps, and Forearms), Core Workout
Day 3: Elliptical 15 min, Lift Legs and Lower Back
Day 4: Bike 15 min, Lift Chest, Shoulders/Upper Back, Core Workout
Day 5: Run 15 min, Lift Accessory Arms (Biceps, Triceps, and Forearms)
Day 6: Elliptical 15 min, Lift Legs and Lower Back, Core Workout

Rinse and repeat. Will occasionally take a day in between and just do cardio

Supps: USPlabs Test powder, NO Xplode (pre workout), GNC Whey Protein Complex (post workout)
Old 10-14-2014, 08:55 AM
Pro

Received 82 Likes on 65 Posts
Originally Posted by TheBlueBomber
Current routine:
Day 1: Bike 15 min, Lift Chest, Shoulders/Upper Back
Day 2: Run 15 min, Lift Accessory Arms (Biceps, Triceps, and Forearms), Core Workout
Day 3: Elliptical 15 min, Lift Legs and Lower Back
Day 4: Bike 15 min, Lift Chest, Shoulders/Upper Back, Core Workout
Day 5: Run 15 min, Lift Accessory Arms (Biceps, Triceps, and Forearms)
Day 6: Elliptical 15 min, Lift Legs and Lower Back, Core Workout

Rinse and repeat. Will occasionally take a day in between and just do cardio

Supps: USPlabs Test powder, NO Xplode (pre workout), GNC Whey Protein Complex (post workout)
Any post workout carbs or intra workout amino's being consumed?
Out of curiosity, what are your goals for this program?

I'm in the middle of a 6 week Smolov Jr squat cycle. Second time I've done it, and while it's incredibly brutal it gets your central nervous system to fire like nothing I've ever experienced. The strength gains are also pretty damn amazing.

Mon: Squat
Tues: Recovery
Wed: Squat
Thurs: Recovery
Fri: Squat
Sat: Squat
Sun: Recovery
Old 10-14-2014, 12:24 PM
Q('.')=O

Originally Posted by imj0257
I no longer go to the gym to workout (did all through college and a couple years after, bulked up TOO much and pretty much stopped and focused on cardio), but I still do push/pull ups. Other than than that it is usually along the lines of...

M - break
T - run 4 miles
W - run 4 miles
Th - indoor soccer game
Fr - break
Sa - run 5 miles
Su - outdoor soccer game or run 4 miles

Depending on my personal and soccer game schedule things may change a bit but that is pretty much it
Goddam didn't realize I posted in here so long ago. My current routine:

Mon: break
Tues: run 12 miles
Wed: break
Thur: run 14 mies
Fri: break
Sat: college fb / beer
Sun: fast pace 6 mile tempo run

Debating on doing the Dallas marathon coming up soon. I really need to start doing intervals again. I still do push-ups but have pretty much gotten off of all weight workouts. I am fine knowing no matter how many squats or lunges I do, my legs will never get bigger.
Old 10-14-2014, 12:33 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by imj0257
Goddam didn't realize I posted in here so long ago. My current routine:

Mon: break
Tues: run 12 miles
Wed: break
Thur: run 14 mies
Fri: break
Sat: college fb / beer
Sun: fast pace 6 mile tempo run

Debating on doing the Dallas marathon coming up soon. I really need to start doing intervals again. I still do push-ups but have pretty much gotten off of all weight workouts. I am fine knowing no matter how many squats or lunges I do, my legs will never get bigger.
So now you run almost as many miles in a day as you ran all week in your previous program. That's awesome! Do you run a lot of races each year?
Old 10-14-2014, 12:49 PM
Q('.')=O

Hah yea, crazy. I remember when I first started.. couldn't run 1 mile without being having to take several breaks.

Depends. I've run a few big races and it is great feeling of accomplishment, but at the same time it's at least $100+ dollars, plus you have to wake up very early, plus there are 20k other people there. A lot of times I do my own 'race'... same distance and try as hard as if it were a big race, but it is free and can do it at my own time.
The following users liked this post:
Devil Dog 21 (10-16-2014)
Old 10-16-2014, 07:00 AM
Instructor

Received 45 Likes on 36 Posts
Originally Posted by Devil Dog 21
Any post workout carbs or intra workout amino's being consumed?
Out of curiosity, what are your goals for this program?

I'm in the middle of a 6 week Smolov Jr squat cycle. Second time I've done it, and while it's incredibly brutal it gets your central nervous system to fire like nothing I've ever experienced. The strength gains are also pretty damn amazing.

Mon: Squat
Tues: Recovery
Wed: Squat
Thurs: Recovery
Fri: Squat
Sat: Squat
Sun: Recovery
Aminos come after the workout in the protein complex. And usually if I don't eat a meal right after I work out I'll have a piece of fruit just to get some carbs in me.

Goals are Strength/Fat Burn. 7-10 reps per exercise with maybe 30s rest between sets. Just enough time to go up in weight and grab a quick swig of water.

And your program sounds like what I did in college for baseball being a catcher haha
Devil Dog 21 (10-16-2014)
Old 10-16-2014, 08:44 AM
Pro

Originally Posted by TheBlueBomber
Aminos come after the workout in the protein complex. And usually if I don't eat a meal right after I work out I'll have a piece of fruit just to get some carbs in me.

Goals are Strength/Fat Burn. 7-10 reps per exercise with maybe 30s rest between sets. Just enough time to go up in weight and grab a quick swig of water.

And your program sounds like what I did in college for baseball being a catcher haha
Nice....I wasn't questioning, more curious than anything.

I was one of those guys that always hated leg day and would only squat once a week or maybe once every other week if I had an excuse. I started getting into Oly lifting a couple years ago and the only thing holding me back has been leg strength so I've converted into a guy that can't wait to squat. I still work everything else, but during this Smolov cycle I'm not doing hardly anything due to the intensity of the squats.
TheBlueBomber (10-22-2014)
Old 01-22-2015, 11:29 AM
Alien from Mars

Received 37 Likes on 22 Posts
Mon-14min on elliptical, 2.5min on treadmill at fast speed, 10-15min upper strength workout - 6 sets on 3 machines, go swim 2-3 laps for "final stretch", 10mins sauna, shower
Tue-14min on elliptical, 2.5min on treadmill at fast speed, 10-15min upper strength workout - 6 sets on 3 machines, go swim 2-3 laps for "final stretch", 10mins sauna, shower
Wed-14min on elliptical, 2.5min on treadmill at fast speed, 10-15min upper strength workout - 6 sets on 3 machines, go swim 2-3 laps, 10mins sauna, shower
Thurs-14min on elliptical, 2.5min on treadmill at fast speed, 10-15min upper strength workout - 6 sets on 3 machines, go swim 2-3 laps for "final stretch", 10mins sauna, shower
Fri-14min on elliptical, 2.5min on treadmill at fast speed, 10-15min upper strength workout - 6 sets on 3 machines, go swim 2-3 laps for "final stretch", 10mins sauna, shower
Sat-14min on elliptical, 2.5min on treadmill at fast speed, 10-15min upper strength workout - 6 sets on 3 machines back-to-back, 10min lower strength workout 6 sets on 3 machines
Sun- 14min on elliptical, 2.5min on treadmill at fast speed, 10-15min upper strength workout - 6 sets on 3 machines back-to-back, 10min lower strength workout 6 sets on 3 machines

i dont follow advice, i go alone every morning at 5am sharp (except weekends) i stick to process and acheive something better than zero

Last edited by corrado85; 01-22-2015 at 11:33 AM.

Quick Reply: Post Your Workout