Health & Fitness You're fat. Get skinny…

People I hate at the gym

Old 02-07-2007, 08:48 PM
That's Racist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by crazymjb
Just to add, at my school gym:

These two girls who come in maybe once a week, just at random times. They sit on the machines and do nothing but talk to each other. When I was working out one of them had the nerve to tell me to turn down my headphones because "she doesn't like music she can't hear clearly." I want nothing more than to tell them to get the fuck out of the gym...

Also just the random kids who come in once and work out for 10 minutes, not doing much of anything, and then leave acting like they accomplished something.

Mike

lol, i hope you're not pissed cause the girls are using the machine you want to jump on.

cause unless it's a squat rack, you don't need to use that machine =P

(only partially kidding)
Old 02-07-2007, 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by crazymjb
Just to add, at my school gym:

These two girls who come in maybe once a week, just at random times. They sit on the machines and do nothing but talk to each other. When I was working out one of them had the nerve to tell me to turn down my headphones because "she doesn't like music she can't hear clearly." I want nothing more than to tell them to get the fuck out of the gym...

Also just the random kids who come in once and work out for 10 minutes, not doing much of anything, and then leave acting like they accomplished something.

Mike
please tell me you turned up your music even louder

stupid cunts
Old 02-07-2007, 09:27 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
In regards to my using machines, I intend to move over to free weights. However, all my "gym buddies" stopped going until they finish all their drivers ed, and one refuses to go with me because I take to long (I tried explaining staying for 20 minutes isn't going to do shit), and I don't want to bother someone else for a spot.

But yea, speaking of Machines, they fuckin' take the pins out of them and use them with no weight, and just talk. Today they were just lying on their backs on the floor talking. I mean, couldn't they at least be hot?

In terms of turning up the volume, they were already up. I just smiled and nodded. I don't need any drama.

Mike
Old 02-09-2007, 02:31 PM
Synaesthesia sounds sweet

no so much 'people I hate' but an observation.

I was on an elliptical machine when a fuse blew (I think). About 1/4 of the TVs went out on the treds/bikes/ellipticals. The machines still worked though & had power. Well, instead of continuing their workout all but two ppl stopped their workout. I actually saw most of them, through the windows, walk out to their cars and leave.

So, watching TV is the only thing that brings these ppl to the gym?
Old 02-09-2007, 04:19 PM
I shoot people

Received 2,777 Likes on 1,406 Posts
Originally Posted by Schizm

So, watching TV is the only thing that brings these ppl to the gym?
Before it get into this subject, I just want to explain something, I hate not being able to finish what I started... if I'm in a bin for time, and know that there's a chance I might not finish the workout , I just won't bother... So, in that scenario, I wouldn't stop and leave...

But with That said, because I do cardio 5-6 times a week, 45-60 minutes each time, it does get boring very easily, it helps if there's something good on TV or a kick ass playlist. heck, sometimes I'll even bring in one of those portable DVD players, and watch a movie while I do the eliptical !

But again, to answer your question, personally if the TVs went out in the middle of my cardio? I would've just dealt with it, and finish
Old 02-10-2007, 02:15 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by is300eater
But with That said, because I do cardio 5-6 times a week, 45-60 minutes each time, it does get boring very easily, it helps if there's something good on TV or a kick ass playlist.
Wow...that's a lot of cardio, do you strength train also? If you do, I imagine you do cardio after your lift session, even then, when I used to do that, man getting on that machine, I would start off slow because I was tired after lifting.
Old 02-10-2007, 03:15 PM
I shoot people

Originally Posted by goddsmack
Wow...that's a lot of cardio, do you strength train also? If you do, I imagine you do cardio after your lift session, even then, when I used to do that, man getting on that machine, I would start off slow because I was tired after lifting.
yeah, I do weights 5-6 days/week as well... I prefer cardio right after weights cuz my heart rate's all pumped... sometimes when I do cardio by itself, it takes as long as 10 minutes just to get my h.r. up... the downside to doing both back to back is the fatigue factor... and I'm usually runnin' empty and starving... so I can't help but stare at the damn clock.. which is another reason why it's a lot easier when there's something good to watch on tv...
Old 02-12-2007, 01:52 PM
Synaesthesia sounds sweet

^^I've always heard that 45mins to an hour of exercise is all your should perform at once. When you weight train for an hour and then continue or do cardio your body is in a catabolic state and begins to break down muscle for fuel. Also your test levels are low after working out for an hour.

Just curious what your thoughts were on it. I've seen the pics & you're not a small guy

sorry for the
Old 02-12-2007, 03:31 PM
Racer

Another new one lately:

Perhaps my water and towel dont indicate I'm on something. I literally stepped 5 feet away with my back to the stiff leg dead lift machine (free motion), and some guy moved my water bottle and towel away from it.

Idiots.
Old 02-12-2007, 03:39 PM
I now drive an accord....

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I forget what my last complaints were but this are my recent ones....

Too many Indonesians. Im not racist but being white is a minority there
people with bad form who look down on me cause im using less weight with proper form.

Now these are a bust on my actual gym...
Parking is HORRIBLE. They gym has no hope of expanding because they have already filled every small arse parking spot.

The place really need to turn down the heat. I almost sweat walking in there and by the time I workout im about to collapse from heat
Old 02-12-2007, 03:47 PM
Suzuka Master

My school gym is usually 85 degrees with at least 60% humidity... The new school construction starts this summer.

Mike
Old 02-12-2007, 10:33 PM
I shoot people

Originally Posted by Schizm
^^I've always heard that 45mins to an hour of exercise is all your should perform at once. When you weight train for an hour and then continue or do cardio your body is in a catabolic state and begins to break down muscle for fuel. Also your test levels are low after working out for an hour.

Just curious what your thoughts were on it. I've seen the pics & you're not a small guy

sorry for the
yeah, I've read that before, but it's always worked for me... one reason why I do them back to back, I already mentioned.... and it's because I like how my heart rate's already pumpin' when I jump on the eliptical...

the other reason is simply because of not having enough time in a day... I do 8-10 clients/day on average... sometimes, I'll have a couple hours between clients... and that's pretty much all I have to squeeze in my workout/cardio...

another reason, is that... IF suppose... I do weights, then decide to do cardio later... sometimes, by end of the day... I'm just tired... and I'll make excuses to NOT do cardio...

and if you're wondering why I do so much cardio? it's the only way I can stay lean...
Old 02-14-2007, 05:59 PM
That's Racist

yeah, I've read that before, but it's always worked for me... one reason why I do them back to back, I already mentioned.... and it's because I like how my heart rate's already pumpin' when I jump on the eliptical...

the other reason is simply because of not having enough time in a day... I do 8-10 clients/day on average... sometimes, I'll have a couple hours between clients... and that's pretty much all I have to squeeze in my workout/cardio...

another reason, is that... IF suppose... I do weights, then decide to do cardio later... sometimes, by end of the day... I'm just tired... and I'll make excuses to NOT do cardio...

and if you're wondering why I do so much cardio? it's the only way I can stay lean...
i feel u there man ... you'd think @ 21 i wouldn' thave an issue with it

try boxing. it's great fun
Old 02-28-2007, 08:43 PM
Burning Brakes

I would like to add that I hate people who fart at the gym. Today while I was at the gym there was this one guy hitting the squats. I swear every 5 repititions he would let one rip and man were they loud. A personal trainer came up to me and was like did that guy just fart? Fucken gross, if you need to fart at the gym go to the locker room or something.
Old 02-28-2007, 08:54 PM
Drifting

sweaty nasty smelly gross fat scummy people not wiping down the machine after they use them!!!!! actually anyone who does not clean the machine is fucking lazy and rude. What kills me is the peopl ethat work at my gym are sticklers for all kinds of rules like 3o minutes on cardio when people are waiting and making sure you wear your seat belt on the circuit machines, but they say nothing to the bastard who just left a puddle on the last machine he used?????
Old 02-28-2007, 09:08 PM

not really someone who i hate at the gym but tonight i saw this guy doing curls and he nailed himself in the jaw with a 35 lb dumbbell then looked over @ me to see if i saw
Old 03-01-2007, 10:42 AM
Involuntary Karatechopper

I've always hated Street Clothes Guy that comes in, does one light set on the bench every 10 minutes, and ends up hogging the only bench for an hour and a half.

Oh, and who doesn't love Greasy Hair Guy, who leaves a glistening pile of hair gel on the bench after he uses it?
Old 03-01-2007, 11:43 AM
Banned

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by NumberFive
Oh, and who doesn't love Greasy Hair Guy, who leaves a glistening pile of hair gel on the bench after he uses it?
Fond memories..
Old 03-02-2007, 03:26 PM
Safety Car

Received 34 Likes on 16 Posts
I haven't been here in a while, good to see this thread is still going. Here are some more if they already haven't been mentioned.

People who hog up a machine while holding conversations on their freakin cell phones. They are not using the machine while they are talking, but they just sit there and yap on and on, while sitting at the machine. YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY PERSON IN THE GYM ASSHOLE! OTHER PEOPLE ARE WAITING TO USE THE MACHINE!!

If the call is THAT important at least have the courtesy to leave the machine so other people can use it.

Originally Posted by spdy0001
Parking is HORRIBLE. They gym has no hope of expanding because they have already filled every small arse parking spot.
sounds like my gym. Very frustrating and annoying. Sometimes even the abandonded mall parking lot a half block away is full.

Last edited by WdnUlik2no; 03-02-2007 at 03:28 PM.
Old 03-02-2007, 04:06 PM
Suzuka Master

I just solved all my problems with people I hate at the gym. Picked this up...

Old 03-02-2007, 05:21 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
How much?
Old 03-02-2007, 05:21 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
On a different note, I dont hate anyone at the gym.
Old 07-04-2007, 03:51 PM
Suzuka Master

Here's another group i hate: the douchebags who claim semi-permanent lockers by leaving their locks on a locker even when they are away. I've been the last one to leave my gym at night, and sometimes the first one in early morning when virtually no one else there. The same lockers in the gym still have the same locks on them for months on end even though no one else is there. There are at least 25 such lockers in one of the gyms I go to.
Old 07-04-2007, 03:54 PM
Go Giants

Received 1,231 Likes on 821 Posts
Originally Posted by SpeedyV6
Here's another group i hate: the douchebags who claim semi-permanent lockers by leaving their locks on a locker even when they are away. I've been the last one to leave my gym at night, and sometimes the first one in early morning when virtually no one else there. The same lockers in the gym still have the same locks on them for months on end even though no one else is there. There are at least 25 such lockers in one of the gyms I go to.
My gyms cuts the locks off....
Old 07-04-2007, 04:26 PM
I shoot people

I have issues with gyms limiting cardio machines to 20 minutes when people are waiting... What da hell is 20 minutes??!! I'm just warming up at 20 minutes
Old 07-06-2007, 11:52 AM
Advanced

I can't stand spot grabbers. I know I'm not the only one who believes a towel left on an apparatus is the universal sign in the gym for "in use," but you'll have these DBs who don't even bother to wait a few minutes to verify if perhaps the user walked to get a drink or go to the bathroom. I'm all about sharing and working in with people when the gym is a bit full, but no, they just toss your towel on the floor and take over... Jackasses. The worst part is it makes me resentful of the innocent ones who simply didn't know.
Old 07-06-2007, 11:59 AM
I now drive an accord....

Originally Posted by goswald80
perhaps the user walked to get a drink or go to the bathroom.
I don't know about your gym, but mine is always very busy. I myself would find it very disrespectful if some tried to save a machine with a towel while they went to the bathroom or whatever. While your in the bathroom I can get a set or two in. So I would say if your in my gym and to want to get a drink it better be right next to the machine, or else have the courtesy to leave the machine open for the next guy.

Thank you have a nice day
Old 07-06-2007, 01:20 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by gavriil
How much?
sorry, never saw this post.

$700 from Sports Authority
Old 07-06-2007, 03:25 PM
I shoot people

Originally Posted by spdy0001
I don't know about your gym, but mine is always very busy. I myself would find it very disrespectful if some tried to save a machine with a towel while they went to the bathroom or whatever. While your in the bathroom I can get a set or two in. So I would say if your in my gym and to want to get a drink it better be right next to the machine, or else have the courtesy to leave the machine open for the next guy.

Thank you have a nice day
if I'm in a good mood... and I see something like that... I'll look around and look for the person, I'll ask the people around... if it's theirs... if I don't see the person, I'll nicely place the towel somewhere and work-in... BUT, if I'm in a bad mood, or I'm so into my workout... and I'm just annoyed that someone would do such a thing... I'll ask the people in the area if it's their's... if they all say "no", I just throw the towel on the ground. and work-in
Old 11-20-2007, 08:56 PM
Race Director

Received 831 Likes on 516 Posts
yep.

The 10 people you'll find in any gym

Posted: Oct 2nd 2007 1:43PM by Chris Sparling
Filed under: Fitness, Women's Health, Men's Health

Step in any gym in any city in any state in this entire country and you're sure to find the same people. Of course not the exact same people, but the same types of people. Though their accents may differ when they yell their rep count out loud and their music selection may vary as it blares through their oversized headphones, these same people seem to magically appear in every gym throughout the nation. Some of them work out hard, some don't work out at all, and some do exercises so bizarre that it's clearly not safe to be within a fifty-foot radius of them. Who are the people in your neighborhood gym? Pretty much the same as those in everyone else's.

1. The Gamma Radiation Victim – While they aren't green (yet), these guys are so large that they look like they could either live forever or die any second. Their clothes fit them like paint and their veins practically form roadmaps on their arms and legs. Fortunately for them, if they ever get lost on the way to their steroid dealer's house, they can use their bodies like a AAA Trip-Tic. These are also the same guys that you should never ask to spot you, because if you are struggling to bang out your last rep with what you believe to be a respectable amount of weight, they will simply lift it off you with one hand ... and then beat up your dad with the other.

2. Thomas Edison – Stay the hell away from this guy or girl, or else you're bound to get hurt. There's truly nothing scarier in the gym than the people who feel the need to invent their own exercises. As you and everyone else go about your daily grind, these people are rolling around on a physio-ball while balancing a soft-spoken Peruvian child on their head. A common explanation for the purpose of their whacked-out maneuvers is that this new exercise is great for working their 'core.' The truth? It doesn't work their core at all. In fact, it doesn't work anything...except to bring utter chaos into a weight room. Get these people on a treadmill and that's when things really get dangerous.

3. Sparkle Motion – Remember the girls in college who used to get dressed to the hilt for an 8:00am class? Well, ten years later these same ladies are still going for cosmetic gold, primping and teasing their early morning glamour for a pre-work trip to the gym. The hair, the nails, the matching pink running shoes/zip-up sweatshirt ensemble, and even the unabashedly applied glitter lipstick...all at 5:30 in the goddamn morning. Most people with even an iota of sanity are still asleep at this hour. These glimmering gals, however, are already into their fourth cup of iced coffee and forty-third minute on the elliptical machine by this time.

4. The 'A Bit Too Personal' Trainer – Signing-up for a gym membership in itself can be a rather daunting process for some people. When you factor in a personal training session with someone who feels the need to tell you about all of their life problems, things can quickly go from uneasy to downright weird. "That's it...one more...good...you can do it....good........my mother died from advance stage syphilis." Uh...what? Who needs to hear that? And how is that possibly motivating? I may be wrong, but I don't recall a single scene in Rocky where Mickey told Rocky that the reason why his skin looks so healthy is because he refuses to poop after 8:30 at night.

5. Bob the Builder – Fancy health clubs may be the only place where this guy doesn't show up, but for the rest of us whose annual gym memberships cost less than the price of a new Nissan Maxima, this unfashionably coarse fellow is a staple (Puns, kids. That's what they're called.). Sometimes it's a pair of work boots and jeans, other times it's a pair of overalls, and on some occasions it's a line of clothing seemingly purchased from the Paul Bunyon collection on QVC. How do these people work out in all those layers? The grunge epoch may have ended in the late nineties, but flannel somehow managed to survive thanks to carpenters whose parents clearly never made them put on their 'play clothes' after school.

6. The Unworthy Screamer – Although it is true that the huge guys do sometimes yell while they work out, it is most times the mostly-fat-but-partially-muscled guy who feels the need to grunt and groan at the top of his lungs each time he curls a thirty-five pound dumbbell. Even worse, when it turns out that the dying moose sounds you hear emanating from the far corner turn out to be the Herculean cries of a one hundred and fifty pound man wearing Puma sweats and a Riptide headband, banging out his last two reps of triceps extensions. Feel that burn, you annoying S.O.B.

7. The Teen Titan – Obesity rates for youths and teens are at an all time high, which is why you see less and less fat kids getting picked on today (fat is the new skinny, or at least it would seem). So, to see any teenage kids in the gym is, in and of itself, a good thing. Problems usually arise when a group of four of five teenage boys collectively decide to dive head first into a workout regimen that would make Ronnie Coleman sleep in. Their form is all out of whack and they do their best to shove around as much weight as their barely post-pubescent bodies possibly can. All goes to hell once a 45 pound plate slides off the side of the bar during an attempt at a one rep max bench press and the other side comes crashing down onto their spleen. Even worse is when they use far too much weight on the cable crossovers and end up being violently yanked backwards like Sweetchuck in Police Academy 2.

8. The Doctor of Style – Look, we all think it's very impressive that you work at a hospital. You're clearly a very intelligent and noble person. And, depending on your particular occupation, it's likely that you probably make some serious money, too. But, is it still necessary to wear your powder blue scrubs to the gym? These people work all day long in these drawer-string pants and v-neck shirts...don't they want to change out of them? They may be comfortable and they may "breathe," but that's still no excuse for wearing your work clothes in public. Do the world a favor and pick-up a pair of shorts and a T-shirt, will you please?

9. Scarface – Though he's not a cocaine drug kingpin, this guy is still to blame for leaving the weight room looking like the backroom of a bakery. Despite the fact that the signs clearly say that "Weightlifting Chalk is Not Allowed," this dusty fellow claps his hands together with pride before each set, leaving everything and everyone around him covered in a layer of white powder. Only making things worse is the industrial size weightlifting belt this guy straps around the waistband of his ultra-tight spandex shorts, essentially forcing everyone in the gym to 'say hello to his little friend.'

10. The Senator – Treating each visit to the gym like a stop on a campaign trail, these types want to talk to you and everyone else about utter and complete nonsense. They never, ever shut up. Ever. Even while you attempt to finish your last five minutes of an hour run on the treadmill, or even worse, as you labor through your last set of squats, this person will find that to be the most opportune time to ask you how your family is doing, or how your job is going, or if you know a good place to buy deck stain. Your best attempts at ignoring them or hint dropping for them to leave you alone are about as effective as using gasoline to put out a fire. Maybe these people really should run for office.

Don't believe that these people are at your gym? Try looking around the next time you go and you'll see them. All of them. But, if for some reason you have trouble identifying one of them from this list, well, I hate to break it to you, but that person might be you.
Old 11-22-2007, 01:49 AM
I shoot people

"2. Thomas Edison – Stay the hell away from this guy or girl, or else you're bound to get hurt. There's truly nothing scarier in the gym than the people who feel the need to invent their own exercises. As you and everyone else go about your daily grind, these people are rolling around on a physio-ball while balancing a soft-spoken Peruvian child on their head. A common explanation for the purpose of their whacked-out maneuvers is that this new exercise is great for working their 'core.' The truth? It doesn't work their core at all. In fact, it doesn't work anything...except to bring utter chaos into a weight room. Get these people on a treadmill and that's when things really get dangerous."
so true... there's this other trainer where I work, I love her to death... she's like a sister... but all she ever does is fvckin' "core". EVERYTHING is a freakin' balance act... for 1) people want to get fit... not to be trained for the circus 2) sometimes the look in her clients' faces... they're embarrassed as hell... It's such a competition where I work and we all tend to try to out do each other... but the shit she comes up with are just lame at times... Sometimes, she'll take an exercise that I do with my clients... basically do the same thing but having them balance on a swiss ball or something cuz she's got too much pride
Old 11-22-2007, 01:20 PM
Read Matt. 24 3-14

how bout "music with no headphones guy" aka me
Old 11-22-2007, 02:12 PM
I shoot people

Originally Posted by supaman8118
how bout "music with no headphones guy" aka me
hmmmmm haven't experienced that yet... but I've had the guy with the extra loud headphones... so loud I can hear it... normally I wouldn't care... cuz I'll have mine, but occasionally I forget my iPod at home or the battery dies...

Or the guy that sings along with his music...
Old 11-22-2007, 08:11 PM

hmmmmm haven't experienced that yet... but I've had the guy with the extra loud headphones... so loud I can hear it... normally I wouldn't care... cuz I'll have mine, but occasionally I forget my iPod at home or the battery dies...

Or the guy that sings along with his music...

There used to be this guy who would sing and dance along with his music every chance he got...
Old 11-23-2007, 11:21 PM
Pink Domo

At my corporate gym, they provide us free fruit and bottled water plus towels and other stuff. There's this one lady who likes to hang out in the locker room while eating her fruit like a cud-chewing cow. There's a perfectly nice cafe area to enjoy some fruit. Stop hogging the teeny benches in the locker room and get the f*ck out of my way.

I don't understand why people can't throw their towels in the bin on the way out. There are women who put their half-finished bottles of water into a random locker, close the door, then walk out. So disrespectful of the facilities! Oh, and let's not get into feminine hygiene.

The people who change in the shower stalls because they are too shy to change in the locker room (before work or at lunch). Get over it - there's a line of pissy people waiting to shower and they need to get to work.

The weird older guys who get in the way of a circuit training session, grab a medicine ball or body bar, do a few strange "exercises" with the equipment, do some weird calisthenics, then disappear.

The big macho men who are just big seem to migrate from the weight area and into my fitness boxing class every now and then. They do the same sort of thing - make lots of noise, punch the heavy bags with all their force with zero form and technique, won't listen to people who know what they're doing, etc. We have freestanding heavy bags - I have seen these guys smack the bags so hard, the bag springs back at them and biffs them in the face. They don't seem to dodge well.

At my 24 Hr. Fitness, there's this one obese lady who I never see working out. She comes in, sits in the locker room waiting for people to come by so she can whine about her life, goes out on the floor and plants her butt into a leg curl machine, does 2 curls, then won't budge for about 30 minutes while chit-chatting/bitching-and-moaning about how horrible her life is and asking for/giving advice. Then she showers, changes and plants her butt in the locker room for another Dr. Phil session.

I had a few things to get off my chest.
Old 11-24-2007, 09:55 AM
Safety Car

Received 34 Likes on 16 Posts
How bout the guy who groans at the top of his lungs for every rep he does. I understand people groaning normally, but this guy is so obnoxious, and almost as if he wants every body to see how much weight he's moving. On example, this guy had 10 plates (5 on each side) on the leg press machine groaning and grunting so loudly people could hear him from the main part of the gym. Shit I work out with 14 plates, and I never groan that loud (if at all). Its so damn annoying
Old 12-05-2007, 12:04 PM
Advanced

How long does it take you to piss? Most people I see in the gym "rest" longer than 2-3 minutes between sets, which is about the amount of time it takes me to make a bathroom run. When I see 3 plates on a bench, it's usually a safe bet the person is near the end of their routine and I'll wait. I'm all about letting people work in, but if you're such a "beast" you can't wait 2-3 minutes for someone to finish up (much less have to remove 2 plates to do your own set, making working in a PITA) you're the disrespectful one. But hey, whatever makes you feel "tough."

On a lighter note, I've seen all those types except "chalk guy"... most people (myself included) seem to prefer straps.
Old 12-05-2007, 12:09 PM
I shoot people

I don't use chalk or straps... but I'm pretty sure they are used for different purposes...
Old 12-05-2007, 12:52 PM
Drifting

I don't use chalk or straps either... until I'm pulling DL's around 2.5 x my body weight (I just pulled 2x bodyweight last week ) I'm gonna stick with just my hands... get the grip stronger etc...

and then if I choose to go up in strength then I'll consider straps... depending on how I feel lol
Old 12-10-2007, 03:24 PM
Advanced

I don't use chalk or straps... but I'm pretty sure they are used for different purposes...
Could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure they're both used to enhance grip. My hands get sweaty, straps help keep that from causing problems while still being readily available for helping with stuff I just can't grip (i.e. 150lb dbs for shrugs).

As for the guy still using his hands, damn man, you've either got one hell of a grip or you're one of those smaller jacked-as-hell guys. I don't think I could hold on to the bar without straps for my bent over row sets between 245-275. Props!

Quick Reply: People I hate at the gym