Health & Fitness You're fat. Get skinny…

Natural testosterone boosters that work?

Old 05-07-2005, 05:11 PM
I spend 2 much time here

Received 103 Likes on 67 Posts
Natural testosterone boosters that work?

I've read many articles that suggest various types of natural testosterone boosting supplements. i was just wondering though if anyone has some first hand experience with some.
Old 05-07-2005, 06:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 131 Likes on 79 Posts
Wouldn't those promote hair growth as well?
Old 05-07-2005, 10:10 PM
ric
Safety Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jiggaman
I've read many articles that suggest various types of natural testosterone boosting supplements. i was just wondering though if anyone has some first hand experience with some.
the only legitimate testosterone booster out there includes injections of testosterone, done on a periodic basis, or a gel, applied topically (no, not there).

Both work. Both are prescription drugs.
Old 05-08-2005, 03:13 PM
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
There is actually a new product that works wonders, called rebound - sold on a bodybuilding website. I actually ordered 1 bottle and it is on back order since the high demand for it. it basically increases your testosterone levels while decreasing estrogen. im basically taking it because right now in juicing(injecting sterods - deca and testosterone propinate). They would be your best bet, i would get it if i were you.
Old 05-08-2005, 06:26 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by cTLgo
Wouldn't those promote hair growth as well?
Only in places you don't really want it. Extra testosterone will be partially converted to DHT and cause hair LOSS on your head.
Old 05-09-2005, 02:59 PM
Race Director

Received 15 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by jdone
Only in places you don't really want it. Extra testosterone will be partially converted to DHT and cause hair LOSS on your head.
along with breast development (bitch tits) and ball shrinkage too..Yaaay!!!
Old 05-09-2005, 02:59 PM
Race Director

Received 15 Likes on 4 Posts
oh and throw in early heart disease as an extra bonus
Old 05-09-2005, 06:23 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by jiggaman
If you want a natural testoserone booster thats un-like the dro and steroids that u can buy over the counter is Tribulus. Tribulus isn't a prohormone like Andro and DHEA. It boost your testoserone levels by increasing the Luteinzing Hormone in your body which in turn helps you produce more testoseron naturally. Most body builders stack it with Andro and DHEA to get results quickly. If you just use tribulus you wont see the big difference you see with prohormones like DHEA or Andro but over time if your patient you will start seeing changes. Oh yea and by the way i did use it for a few months.
Old 05-09-2005, 07:01 PM
Go Noles!

why do you want them?

because i'm sure there is an alternative if you're looking for a specific effect
Old 05-25-2005, 12:01 PM
I spend 2 much time here

Received 103 Likes on 67 Posts
Originally Posted by ButtAhZ
If you want a natural testoserone booster thats un-like the dro and steroids that u can buy over the counter is Tribulus. Tribulus isn't a prohormone like Andro and DHEA. It boost your testoserone levels by increasing the Luteinzing Hormone in your body which in turn helps you produce more testoseron naturally. Most body builders stack it with Andro and DHEA to get results quickly. If you just use tribulus you wont see the big difference you see with prohormones like DHEA or Andro but over time if your patient you will start seeing changes. Oh yea and by the way i did use it for a few months.
thanks!!
Old 05-25-2005, 12:04 PM
Yeehaw

Received 26 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Dr.Murdock
There is actually a new product that works wonders, called rebound - sold on a bodybuilding website. I actually ordered 1 bottle and it is on back order since the high demand for it. it basically increases your testosterone levels while decreasing estrogen. im basically taking it because right now in juicing(injecting sterods - deca and testosterone propinate). They would be your best bet, i would get it if i were you.

Why are you juicing?
Old 05-25-2005, 12:58 PM
Banned

Squats and deadlifts are natural testosterone boosters...seriously.
Old 05-25-2005, 05:30 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by Adam_Schwartz
Squats and deadlifts are natural testosterone boosters...seriously.
I agree
Old 05-25-2005, 05:40 PM
GLOBO Gym Spokesman

Originally Posted by BEETROOT
Why are you juicing?
cuz he's an impatient 18 year old who want's instant results...not understanding the negetive effects it can have on his body ESPECIALLY at 18 when your body hasn't fully matured/developed...
Old 05-25-2005, 07:03 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by T_Rutl
cuz he's an impatient 18 year old who want's instant results...not understanding the negetive effects it can have on his body ESPECIALLY at 18 when your body hasn't fully matured/developed...
lol.....yea he'll find out why its not worth it to juice up!!!! Rebound isnt a natural testoserone booster. Its a pill you take if your taking steroids. Dont get into that roid sheit. Patients n determination is the only supplement you really need!!!
Old 05-26-2005, 10:10 AM
Banned

I kept growing naturally into my early 20s and can still add mass in my late 20s - Murdock needs to realize that he is in the prime of his life in terms of natural testosterone production and should take full advantage of that. This is just the reality of an instant gratification society.
Old 05-26-2005, 12:26 PM
GLOBO Gym Spokesman

Originally Posted by Adam_Schwartz
I kept growing naturally into my early 20s and can still add mass in my late 20s - Murdock needs to realize that he is in the prime of his life in terms of natural testosterone production and should take full advantage of that. This is just the reality of an instant gratification society.
the thing is...going at it that young can disrupt your natural hormone production causing devastating effects that will really catch up to you later in life...plus if you jump "on" too soon and build up so much mass and strength in your muscles without building strength in your joints and tendons you risk serious injury...but i guess in this "gratification society" society, just like with credit card debt, it can be a hard lesson to learn...

murdock...i ain't doggin on you bro...just trust me on this one
Old 05-26-2005, 12:55 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by T_Rutl
the thing is...going at it that young can disrupt your natural hormone production causing devastating effects that will really catch up to you later in life...plus if you jump "on" too soon and build up so much mass and strength in your muscles without building strength in your joints and tendons you risk serious injury...but i guess in this "gratification society" society, just like with credit card debt, it can be a hard lesson to learn...

murdock...i ain't doggin on you bro...just trust me on this one
I assume you are talking about him juicing at such an early age? He definitely has no need to take additional "supplements" at 18. Building on your comments on joints and tendons, I remember when baseball players begain getting injured at a higher rate and I am convinced that they were adding more muscle than their bodies could naturally support.