Health & Fitness You're fat. Get skinny…

I had a relapse!

Old 05-28-2006, 03:01 PM
LOLZ McCain Sux

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I had a relapse!

Well I haven't come near this part of the forum because I was back on the smack. I was eating fastfood like hotcakes! Finals/clubs in school ate up my time like a MOTHERFUCKER! So I started eating nothing but fastfood for the past 2 months and gained like 8 lbs.

Well heres the question. Is there a way to lose weight that if you stop for a few weeks you don't blow up? Like that's been my problem for a while is I get cut, I get happy, I start going out more doing my thing parties cut into my workout and sleep schedule (going to bed at 11 and waking up at 7 is hard in college especially when you are trying to get action and the chick doesn't want you to leave in the morning) So is there anyway to condition your body to act like the people who are skinny for no reason? I have a buddy who eats ice cream and cookies all the time never works out and loses weight ITS INSANE!

Anywho I know there are post on how to lose weight and I know how to do that it's just keeping in shape while having an active life is whats killing me. When I am single and just go to school/work its fine but when girls/booze/late night trips to Ihop after the club kick in I crash like a bitch!
Old 05-28-2006, 03:17 PM
Have camera, will travel

There's no magic elixirs. You either decide to live/eat/train healthy, or party hearty. I love to drink too, but it's a real fitness killer. 8 pounds gained in two months of nothing but fast food doesn't sound like much to me, so you must have a pretty fast metabolism.

Maybe try to strike a balance. Party it up a bit, but lay off the crap food.
Old 05-28-2006, 03:33 PM
LOLZ McCain Sux

that's what I thought, oh well time to hit the gym hard again.
Old 05-28-2006, 03:46 PM
Go Giants

Received 1,236 Likes on 825 Posts
Stay out of Micky D's and get on the Elipical.....

(Starting my birthday thread is also good cardio)