Health & Fitness You're fat. Get skinny…

Found some awesome new bluetooth headphones

Old 07-13-2016, 09:50 AM
Drifting

Received 663 Likes on 539 Posts
Found some awesome new bluetooth headphones

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to put it here that I found some great new headphones for working out. They are the Sport Cambond Wireless Bluetooth headphones at Amazon, and I can honestly say I've been hugely impressed with these headphones. They fit very comfortably, and I didn't even need to try the other 2 sizes of ear pieces included in the nice travel case. After charging them up in maybe an hour or so, I used them the next morning and was very happy with the audio quality, fit and finish. My phone could be left on a nearby bench while I worked out with no interruptions, and I could hardly notice the earphones in. The very small cord between them was imperceptible as I did various weight lifting and cardio routines. I haven't tested the full battery life yet, but 3 workouts happened last week without issue before I threw it on the charger over the weekend.

Overall, these are my favorite headphones I've ever had for working out.and would buy them again if I lost them. Hopefully this helps someone out!
Old 07-14-2016, 09:54 AM
Q('.')=O

Received 720 Likes on 520 Posts
But do they stay in while running? That is the problem I've had with headphones in the past. I also don't like that band that goes around the neck because when you run it always bounces up and down and hits your neck.

But they look pretty good and at a good price.

What they really need to make are earbuds like this but with no cord. Just 2 separate pieces that connect and sync simultaneously so you have good sound and no cord hitting you.