Health & Fitness You're fat. Get skinny…

Fat burners

Old 07-19-2005, 06:08 PM
Safety Car

Received 81 Likes on 50 Posts
Fat burners

After Highschool my weight was 175 and now i am at 225. and the extra 50lbs I gained is not muscle. I am thinking of getting some Fat burners. What are the best ones that show result. About 3 weeks ago I also started working out 5 times a week. I also have changed my eating habits. I cut the sugar down drastically, no sodas, and no pizza. I been eating Alot of subway, and tropical smoothie. I hope with the change in my Diet and fatburners I could see quicker results becasue I need to get back in my work cloth. I start work again in September, and none of my suits fit me. I dont feel like spending $300+ on suits.
Old 07-19-2005, 07:08 PM
Yeehaw

Received 26 Likes on 5 Posts
I really don't think any of them are worthwhile anymore (the only one I liked was the ephedra version of xenodrine, now illegal).

You sound like you are on the right track, just keep up the diet and exercise and that weight will drop off quick.

Oh and you said 'tropical smoothies'.... are you making them yourself? because most smoothie joints (smoothie king, jamba juice, etc) LOAD those things with sugar. A large one can easily have 750 or more calories.
Old 07-19-2005, 07:12 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Commercial smoothies are horrible for you. It's blended sherbert basically. I bought a smoothie maker blender and it's great. Just throw in a yogurt / fruit / protein powder, some juice and blend. You can pretty much use any combination of stuff you want.

Also most "fat burners" are not good for your health. They are usually some combination of caffeine or some "thermogenic" bs. If you want thermogenic, just eat some hot peppers all throughout the day. It'll have you sweating like a mofo.