Regional/Chapter Leaders

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2011, 07:03 PM
Senior Moderator
Regions Leader

Received 205 Likes on 128 Posts
Regional/Chapter Leaders

Hey everyone. We are getting close to assigning Chapter Leaders for each area. Basically a Chapter Leader would be someone that you think would make a good representative of that city or chapter. I would like to know from you who you think could fill those shoes. For now, I or another mod in this area will be the regional leader, meaning we’ll be here to answer any questions you may have. Then eventually one of you would be once you get the hang of it.
We think it would benefit the community greatly having someone taking the lead in organizing social groups on the site for their local area. The Chapter Leader would have the ability to send mass PMs to their social group members, and also could potentially have thread/post moderating privileges in their respective regional section. So they can keep meet threads updated, stuck, then closed & removed after the meet has taken place.

I would think at this point you all would have someone in mind. If we have to take it to a vote then Ill come up with a poll or something to help make the decision easier.

So…..who do you think?