4G TL (2009-2014)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Where can I get the side skirt mounting bracket?

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2017, 06:31 PM
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Where can I get the side skirt mounting bracket?

My mud flap has not been right since the body shop worked on it a couple of years ago. After the clips fell out, I ran a zip tie through it along with putting additional clips in and trying a few quick fixes. Well today I investigated to see what was actually going on and fix it correctly. I notice that there is a bracket that holds the side skirt up that seems to be missing on the driver side. It's the part that hooks onto the two pins on the mud flap and the inner fender liner and then allows you to push a clip up from the bottom. I went to an OEM parts site and it doesn't look like you can buy just that piece. Is there anywhere to get this? Does anyone know where I might find one? I've attached a picture with the part I need circled.
Attached Thumbnails Where can I get the side skirt mounting bracket?-piece-i-need-tl.jpg  
Old 06-21-2017, 01:05 AM
Advanced

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
I recently bought a OEM side skirt from the dealer and it came with that piece.
Old 06-30-2017, 04:47 PM
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Darn, I hate to have to buy a whole side skirt just to get that piece. At least I know how to get one now though. I may just have to let mine not be mounted correctly until these things start showing up in junk yards more commonly in a few years.