Timing belt change interval - AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community

Notices

Timing belt change interval

Old 06-21-2018, 12:59 PM
  #1  
Registered Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Age: 20
Posts: 18
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
Timing belt change interval

My 2012 TL is nearing 200k and I am wondering if I should push the current belt to 210k. When it was replaced it was November of 2016 so not even two years old yet, the car had 105k exactly at the time of replacement.
During replacement it got new Honda belt, water pump, oil seals(crank and cam I guess), and idler pulleys. But the hydraulic tensioner was not replaced. It doesnt make any unusual noises or anything at 194k.

All the miles are Highway.

All things considered would any of yall push the belt to 210k or just opt for it at 200k?

Looking for any opinions I can get!

Last edited by Blackac12; 06-21-2018 at 01:03 PM.
Blackac12 is offline  
Old 06-21-2018, 01:25 PM
  #2  
Registered Member
iTrader: (2)
 
horseshoez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Southern New Hampshire
Age: 62
Posts: 3,307
Thanked 598 Times in 447 Posts
Originally Posted by Blackac12 View Post
My 2012 TL is nearing 200k and I am wondering if I should push the current belt to 210k. When it was replaced it was November of 2016 so not even two years old yet, the car had 105k exactly at the time of replacement.
During replacement it got new Honda belt, water pump, oil seals(crank and cam I guess), and idler pulleys. But the hydraulic tensioner was not replaced. It doesn’t make any unusual noises or anything at 194k.

All the miles are Highway.

All things considered would any of y’all push the belt to 210k or just opt for it at 200k?

Looking for any opinions I can get!
The service schedule calls for every 105,000 miles, regardless of time or driving environment; changing it at 200,000 miles would effectively be changing it 10,000 miles early. FYI, the odds on bet is Honda is being very conservative with the belt change recommendations, so even if you did "push" to say 220,000 or more miles, you're still pretty much good to go.
horseshoez is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to horseshoez For This Useful Post:
Curious3GTL (07-16-2018)
Old 06-21-2018, 01:42 PM
  #3  
Registered Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Age: 20
Posts: 18
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
Originally Posted by horseshoez View Post
The service schedule calls for every 105,000 miles, regardless of time or driving environment; changing it at 200,000 miles would effectively be changing it 10,000 miles early. FYI, the odds on bet is Honda is being very conservative with the belt change recommendations, so even if you did "push" to say 220,000 or more miles, you're still pretty much good to go.
Im with you on that Im just curious on the hydraulic tension was the main concern. I always heard they were an issue on the j series
Blackac12 is offline  
Old 06-21-2018, 01:45 PM
  #4  
Registered Member
iTrader: (1)
 
losiglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Age: 36
Posts: 2,451
Thanked 588 Times in 409 Posts
Wow, you put almost as many miles on your 4G as me. I bought mine with 56K and have 155K after a year and a half.

I believe Honda over-engineers timing belts to be exceptionally strong and dependable. The vast majority of belts that you hear snapping don't have 105K on them or something like that. It's usually somewhere around 150K-250K miles; well after the recommended change interval. I highly doubt you'd have any trouble if you pushed it another 15K miles. Keep in mind - Auto manufacturers indicate service like that very conservatively. Geeking out a bit, I'd bet the engineers did a series of tests to see when the timing belt would snap at what mileage. I'd guess they saw mileage ranging from 80K to 300K then plotted the data on histogram where they looked at the 2.5 to 3 sigma mark and set the interval there (which happened to be about 105K). 2.5 sigma would be around 1.1% with 3 sigma at about 0.25%. 3 sigma is the ideal standard with non-critical items when it comes to measured quality although it's often dependent on cost. Non-critical meaning non-life threatening anyways. 6 sigma or better is the standard with things like healthcare and airlines. That's 3.4 defects for every 1,000,000 events. But I doubt our timing belts are that good. They'd have to be make of Kevlar or inobtanium or something

I changed mine for the first time at 128K and I probably won't touch it again until 250K or so. I changed mine myself and it really wasn't as bad of a job as I thought, so maybe I'll do it sooner. But I really don't see a reason why. Especially if it's only been 2 years in your case. The belt degrades from both age and use. In your case, use is a factor but age isn't. With the belt only having one factor working against it, and being over-engineered at the same time, I'd guess you have about a 2% chance or less of it failing (if I had to put a number on it).

I'd keep an eye on it being that you didn't change the tensioner. If it slips a notch, you'll notice the engine running poor - bad mileage and decreased power, and likely more noise. It's then that you'll want to take care of it ASAP. But the tensioner seems pretty stalwart as well. I'd be more worried about the pulley bearings seizing than the tensioner going bad. If there's no noise from the pulley, then you're probably fine.
losiglow is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to losiglow For This Useful Post:
JackTorrence (09-07-2018)
Old 06-21-2018, 02:06 PM
  #5  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Age: 32
Posts: 27
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Seems silly not to change it now, most likely you're only going to change it this last time before you part with the car.

For the record, I changed mine (DIY) at around 100k and the hydraulic tensioner was leaking. I would not delay the maintenance.
meowmeows is offline  
Old 06-21-2018, 02:12 PM
  #6  
Registered Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Age: 20
Posts: 18
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
Originally Posted by meowmeows View Post
Seems silly not to change it now, most likely you're only going to change it this last time before you part with the car.

For the record, I changed mine (DIY) at around 100k and the hydraulic tensioner was leaking. I would not delay the maintenance.
I understand but I dont want to change it before because its like a year and a half old. But it was not leaking when the belt was changed otherwise it would have been. The previous owner took it to the Toyota place to have it done cause of a family member service advisor. So I went and talked to him and he gave me all the details and pulled up the work on the computer.
Blackac12 is offline  
Old 06-21-2018, 03:55 PM
  #7  
Registered Member
iTrader: (1)
 
losiglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Age: 36
Posts: 2,451
Thanked 588 Times in 409 Posts
Thing is, you're not delaying it as meowmeows said. You're just not doing it early. The tensioner isn't a component that commonly fails. And if it does, it's not usually immediate. The B4 service includes the following:
  • Replace spark plugs
  • Replace timing belt and inspect water pump
    If you drive regularly in very high temperatures (over 110F, 43C), or in very low temperatures (under -20F, -29C), replace every 60,000 miles (U.S.)/ 100,000 km (Canada).
  • Inspect valve clearance
  • Independent of the Maintenance Minder information, replace the brake fluid every 3 years.
  • Inspect idle speed every 160,000 miles (256,000 km).
  • Adjust the valves during servics A, B, 1, 2, or 3 if they are noisy.








Although it's obviously good practice to replace the water pump, tensioner, tensioner pulley and idler pulley, it's often not done at dealerships. I did it simply because the additional parts are relatively easy to install and aren't that expensive. Insist on it next time you have the service done. But the dealers often just examine them and if they're not showing obvious signs of failure, they just leave them alone.

I'm all about doing maintenance early that benefits the car. I change my oil every 5K-7K miles even though it could probably easily go to 10-15K with Mobil 1 Extended Performance. And I do a drain and refill of the ATF every 10K miles or so along with a brake fluid flush annually. But I really don't see a need to change timing belt components early.

Last edited by losiglow; 06-21-2018 at 03:59 PM.
losiglow is offline  
Old 06-21-2018, 04:26 PM
  #8  
Registered Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Age: 20
Posts: 18
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
Originally Posted by losiglow View Post
Thing is, you're not delaying it as meowmeows said. You're just not doing it early. The tensioner isn't a component that commonly fails. And if it does, it's not usually immediate. The B4 service includes the following:
  • Replace spark plugs
  • Replace timing belt and inspect water pump
    If you drive regularly in very high temperatures (over 110F, 43C), or in very low temperatures (under -20F, -29C), replace every 60,000 miles (U.S.)/ 100,000 km (Canada).
  • Inspect valve clearance
  • Independent of the Maintenance Minder information, replace the brake fluid every 3 years.
  • Inspect idle speed every 160,000 miles (256,000 km).
  • Adjust the valves during servics A, B, 1, 2, or 3 if they are noisy.








Although it's obviously good practice to replace the water pump, tensioner, tensioner pulley and idler pulley, it's often not done at dealerships. I did it simply because the additional parts are relatively easy to install and aren't that expensive. Insist on it next time you have the service done. But the dealers often just examine them and if they're not showing obvious signs of failure, they just leave them alone.

I'm all about doing maintenance early that benefits the car. I change my oil every 5K-7K miles even though it could probably easily go to 10-15K with Mobil 1 Extended Performance. And I do a drain and refill of the ATF every 10K miles or so along with a brake fluid flush annually. But I really don't see a need to change timing belt components early.
Thank you for the input I will wait until 210k before I change it
I need this car to last me at least another 6 years and I drive about 25k a year now. The previous owner was a sales rep and drove it all over the southeastern region.
im with you on that atf refill interval. Im a mobile detailer and drive a lot of city miles as of recently and I might start considering fluid changes with the oil every 7500k.
Blackac12 is offline  
Old 06-21-2018, 04:48 PM
  #9  
Registered Member
iTrader: (1)
 
losiglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Age: 36
Posts: 2,451
Thanked 588 Times in 409 Posts
Yeah, if you want to go another 6 years (which is also my goal), changing fluids would be way more value added than doing a timing belt service early. I don't need to tell you that as Mobile dealer though

With the recent news of Acura offering a Type-S with their next TLX, my goal is to push the 4G to 14 years old and around 300K miles. Then picking up a TLX Type-S. That's assuming they're any good. If not, 2nd runner up will be an IS 350 F Sport (or a GS F if I could find one in my price range )
losiglow is offline  
Old 06-25-2018, 03:54 PM
  #10  
Registered Member
 
andysinnh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Merrimack, NH
Posts: 419
Thanked 71 Times in 63 Posts
So here's another spin on the change interval - time instead of mileage. 2012 TL SH-AWD. The wife puts few miles on her TL, and at the 6 year mark it's at 49K miles. The service menu states that the timing belt should be changed at 105k miles OR 7 years. A year from now, she won't be anywhere near 105K, but the time will be up. Anyone seen issues with a belt showing age issues at 7 years if the mileage is about 1/2 of the recommended interval? Should I start saving up now for the change in a year? Trying to do some homework on this one.

thx - andy
andysinnh is offline  
Old 06-25-2018, 03:59 PM
  #11  
Registered Member
iTrader: (2)
 
horseshoez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Southern New Hampshire
Age: 62
Posts: 3,307
Thanked 598 Times in 447 Posts
Originally Posted by andysinnh View Post
So here's another spin on the change interval - time instead of mileage. 2012 TL SH-AWD. The wife puts few miles on her TL, and at the 6 year mark it's at 49K miles. The service menu states that the timing belt should be changed at 105k miles OR 7 years. A year from now, she won't be anywhere near 105K, but the time will be up. Anyone seen issues with a belt showing age issues at 7 years if the mileage is about 1/2 of the recommended interval? Should I start saving up now for the change in a year? Trying to do some homework on this one.

thx - andy
Where does the "service menu" state 105,000 miles or 7 years? I ask because my 2001 V6 Accord had the 7-year proviso, but I don't believe I've seen a single J-Series engine carry the time limit since roughly 2004. If you have a manual which states otherwise I would love it if you could post a scan of the page.
horseshoez is offline  
Old 06-25-2018, 04:02 PM
  #12  
Registered Member
 
andysinnh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Merrimack, NH
Posts: 419
Thanked 71 Times in 63 Posts
Originally Posted by horseshoez View Post
Where does the "service menu" state 105,000 miles or 7 years? I ask because my 2001 V6 Accord had the 7-year proviso, but I don't believe I've seen a single J-Series engine carry the time limit since roughly 2004. If you have a manual which states otherwise I would love it if you could post a scan of the page.
Here's a link from my dealer's web site... https://di-uploads-pod4.s3.amazonaws...12-2014-TL.pdf
andysinnh is offline  
Old 06-25-2018, 05:01 PM
  #13  
Registered Member
 
JM2010 SH-AWD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 2,081
Thanked 355 Times in 241 Posts
I have the same question. Car is 8 years old with a little over 50K miles.

On my '92 Legend, which had similarly low mileage, I replaced the belt at about 10 years, still under the mileage indicator.

I understand it's about heat cycles, and the last thing I want to do is pay for a total R&R on the cylinder heads.
JM2010 SH-AWD is offline  
Old 06-25-2018, 05:23 PM
  #14  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 899
Thanked 125 Times in 99 Posts
Subscribed. I was also made aware about the 105K or 7 year interval. Want to hear experts's opinion.
hadokenuh is offline  
Old 06-25-2018, 08:42 PM
  #15  
Registered Member
iTrader: (2)
 
horseshoez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Southern New Hampshire
Age: 62
Posts: 3,307
Thanked 598 Times in 447 Posts
Originally Posted by andysinnh View Post
Here's a link from my dealer's web site... https://di-uploads-pod4.s3.amazonaws...12-2014-TL.pdf
Very interesting, thanks for the link. Interesting why? I find it curious the dealership's service department lists a 7-year requirement and yet the Owner's Manual for the 2012 TL does not.

The Owner's Manual for my 2006 does not show such a requirement either; I wonder if there is a way to figure out Sunny Side Acura's link for my car to see if they also show the 7-year lifespan of the belt.
horseshoez is offline  
Old 06-25-2018, 09:08 PM
  #16  
Registered Member
 
dopeboy1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Age: 28
Posts: 506
Thanked 102 Times in 77 Posts
Very interesting indeed. I too am wondering about this 7 year requirement since that would mean I should change my 2012 sometime next year.

I can't help but wonder if this sunny side acura threw it out there so that more people will have it done prematurely and thusly make them more money.

Question: Is it normal to say how much things cost when talking about required maintenance? (see below)

"Replace timing belt and spark plugs. Inspect condition of drive belt (add $44.00 to replace drive belt). Inspect water pump for leakage (add $294.95 to replace water pump and perform coolant service). Inspect timing belt auto tensioner (add $150.00 to replace timing belt auto tensioner). Note: Valve clearance adjustment is needed at this time only when excessively noisy (add $589.95 to adjust valve clearance and replace valve cover gaskets). "
dopeboy1 is offline  
Old 06-25-2018, 10:30 PM
  #17  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Age: 33
Posts: 462
Thanked 29 Times in 28 Posts
I've gotten to the habit of replacing sparkplugs ever 70k miles for all my family cars (so far 5 inc my TL). Very very easy to do, and is fairly quick and super cheap. Did not know about the belt change, will do that soon for my car. Ordered an OEM belt from Del Ray and will change in a week or two. Also gonna do the engine coolant change as well! First time doing that, it'll be fun!
Blaze9 is offline  
Old 06-25-2018, 10:47 PM
  #18  
Registered Member
 
andysinnh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Merrimack, NH
Posts: 419
Thanked 71 Times in 63 Posts
This particular dealer (Sunnyside in Nashua NH) has been around since the late 80's and has a pretty decent reputation. And even though we've had 9 Acuras over the last nearly 30 years, this is the first we've had for this length of time (typically leases or 4-year ownerships). This issue came up when I talked to them (without seeing this schedule) about the coolant replacement, since that's typically time-based as well. That's when the service manager said they typically do the coolant when they do the timing belt, water pump and tensioner - all at the same time. Given that they're the ones that do all work on the wife's TL - and the one that goes to bat on her extended warranty for coverage, I'll probably go with their recommendation. So far it's been a great relationship...

andy
andysinnh is offline  
Old 06-26-2018, 12:24 AM
  #19  
Registered Member
 
Anicra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Falcon Heights, MN
Posts: 488
Thanked 44 Times in 38 Posts
I place my hands on the engine and let it tell me if he or she is ready for a new timing belt. It keeps saying if you do change it, I want a racing Gates Timing Belt. She never answers why.
Anicra is offline  
Old 06-26-2018, 09:54 AM
  #20  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 237
Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts
Originally Posted by andysinnh View Post
Here's a link from my dealer's web site... https://di-uploads-pod4.s3.amazonaws...12-2014-TL.pdf
This may sound like a nit-pick, but the linked page says "Each 7 years and 105,000 miles". Note that it says "AND" rather than "OR". In my opinion, "AND" suggests that the service is only necessary after satisfying both conditions. Of course, that interpretation may seem wrong for someone who puts 105,000 miles on their car in 3 years -- that person may not want to wait another 4 years.

Also, the owner's manual for my 2014 TL does not mention anything about 7 years (or any other time period). I seems like the dealer may have added that part.
vbgregg is offline  
Old 06-26-2018, 10:06 AM
  #21  
Registered Member
iTrader: (2)
 
horseshoez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Southern New Hampshire
Age: 62
Posts: 3,307
Thanked 598 Times in 447 Posts
FWIW, the Owner's Manual for my 2001 V6 Accord, an engine which uses the exact same timing belt assembly as our TLs, says to replace the Timing Belt every 105,000 miles or 84 months, "whichever comes first".
horseshoez is offline  
Old 06-26-2018, 12:03 PM
  #22  
Registered Member
 
andysinnh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Merrimack, NH
Posts: 419
Thanked 71 Times in 63 Posts
Originally Posted by vbgregg View Post
This may sound like a nit-pick, but the linked page says "Each 7 years and 105,000 miles". Note that it says "AND" rather than "OR". In my opinion, "AND" suggests that the service is only necessary after satisfying both conditions. Of course, that interpretation may seem wrong for someone who puts 105,000 miles on their car in 3 years -- that person may not want to wait another 4 years.

Also, the owner's manual for my 2014 TL does not mention anything about 7 years (or any other time period). I seems like the dealer may have added that part.
Well - let's just put it this way. The TL is my wife's "baby", and whenever the dealer asks if she wants to sell it, she uses the phrase "try to pry it from my cold, dead fingers", or something like that :-) So if the dealer says 7 years, and I convince her otherwise, I'll be living in another house altogether if somehow the belt gives way and she tanks the engine in her car after 7 years. No negotiating that point :-)
andysinnh is offline  
Old 07-14-2018, 06:08 PM
  #23  
Registered Member
 
TERRY A KHAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Age: 63
Posts: 88
Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts
At timing belt replacement of 7 years or 105000 miles should the spark plugs and alternator belt also be replaced ?
TERRY A KHAN is offline  
Old 07-14-2018, 06:11 PM
  #24  
Registered Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Age: 20
Posts: 18
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
Yes and make sure to change your transmission fluid if you havent. One good thing about Honda transmissions is you can change the fluid no matter how high of mileage and it wont hurt it.
Blackac12 is offline  
Old 07-14-2018, 06:19 PM
  #25  
Registered Member
iTrader: (2)
 
horseshoez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Southern New Hampshire
Age: 62
Posts: 3,307
Thanked 598 Times in 447 Posts
Originally Posted by TERRY A KHAN View Post
At timing belt replacement of 7 years or 105000 miles should the spark plugs and alternator belt also be replaced ?
I do not believe there is any such time requirement; just mileage.
horseshoez is offline  
Old 08-29-2018, 10:14 AM
  #26  
Registered Member
 
TERRY A KHAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Age: 63
Posts: 88
Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Blackac12 View Post
Yes and make sure to change your transmission fluid if you haven’t. One good thing about Honda transmissions is you can change the fluid no matter how high of mileage and it won’t hurt it.

About the transmission fluid, Pickering Acura my dealer did a 3x3 last year and I can't begin to tell you the difference it makes. Very rarely I can tell the shift over second to third. So smooth and silk without any slack.
I also see the new spark plugs created an improvement. My RL seems as if nothing can hold it back from flying the edge of the planet.

Last edited by TERRY A KHAN; 08-29-2018 at 10:22 AM.
TERRY A KHAN is offline  
Old 08-29-2018, 10:26 AM
  #27  
Registered Member
 
TERRY A KHAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Age: 63
Posts: 88
Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Pickering Acura did a wonderful job as usual on 2011 RL Advance 85000 miles, performing the timing belt job.
I had the drive belt and spark plugs replaced also.
Tech indicated that replaced component's wear and tear was according to the age of my RL and I did the correct thing following Acura's maintenance, could have gotten another year of service but will still have to get this job done. The new plugs do add to the performance of my RL.
TERRY A KHAN is offline  
Old 08-31-2018, 12:21 PM
  #28  
JT4
13 CTSV, 17 Audi Q7,11 TL
 
JT4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: NYC / LI
Age: 52
Posts: 1,937
Thanked 530 Times in 406 Posts
I've also been contemplating this on my 2011, it has 30K miles and I've had since new so I know how it's been maintained.. I checked the manual and it is very vague, it says to change it when the number "4" appears on the Sub Menu in the Maintenance Minder or @ 60K if the car is driven in extreme conditions, which it's not.. It makes no other mention of miles or time.

I do know Acura used to recommend a 7 yr/105K interval which I believe they changed a long time (2005??) ago . I checked with my service advisor a while back and he said no to do it yet. He said since I have so little mileage and it is well maintained with regular oil changes (usually ahead of schedule) all should be good..He said wait for the "4" to appear in the Maintenance Minder. I've know him 10 years and have a personal relationship with him so trust what he is telling me.

Regardless, just for peace of mind I think I may change it in the next year or so..
JT4 is offline  
Old 08-31-2018, 01:04 PM
  #29  
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: NY
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I just recently bought a 2011 SH-AWD in February and it had 92k on it at the time. I did new tires brakes and rotors all around and your basic oil change when I first got it. I had 0 issues and changed oil regularly( full synthetic of course ). In July I passed 100k and I got an A14 code popping up and as I investigated it was a few simple things like Oil Change and Tire rotation for the A and 1 codes but the 4 code was for the timing belt replacement, water pump, new plugs and valve adjustment. Acura wanted 2000$ to do it. I brought it to my local guy (very reputable) and he did the whole job for 650$. After a little fuel injector cleaner and a full tank of 93 I think the car is running better than when I bought it at 92k. I'm now at 104k, if you can swing the $$$ to get it done and you feel the car just doesnt feel as it once did get it done. If not I'm sure like mentioned earlier you can push it for sometime. But I guarantee you will feel the difference once the job is done.
4th_GenTLe0260 is offline  
Old 09-07-2018, 05:08 PM
  #30  
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by losiglow View Post


I changed mine for the first time at 128K and I probably won't touch it again until 250K or so.
Thanks for posting this. I just hit 105k but I'm going to wait until 110k to change the timing belt, water pump etc. I'm a little less worried now.
JackTorrence is offline  
Old 09-14-2018, 10:14 AM
  #31  
Yes, I'm 1 of those guys
 
jglover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 50
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Changed mine at 95k so I can get it off the back of my mind!
jglover is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
MarkF786
Third Generation TL (2004-2008)
48
08-07-2018 11:25 AM
Frenetic
Second Generation RL (2005-2012)
30
05-06-2014 01:20 PM
steve
Second Generation TL (1999-2003)
11
04-13-2013 06:14 PM
oreo615
2G CL Problems & Fixes
9
06-03-2009 12:43 AM
CODY97_ 3.0
First Generation CL Discussion (1997-1999)
6
12-03-2007 11:28 PM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Timing belt change interval


Contact Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.