Notices

Custom Seat Covers - Perfect fitment (Made in Japan)

 
Old 01-20-2017, 10:47 PM
  #1  
Vendor
Thread Starter
iTrader: (18)
 
AckTL05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,787
Received 298 Likes on 187 Posts
Custom Seat Covers - Perfect fitment (Made in Japan)

LINK - Shop By Make - Acura - TL - 4th Gen 2009-2014 - Interior Accessories - EndLess RPM


This Package is for:


*The front two seats and armrest


*The rear top and bottom and headrests along with arm rest


*The front two headrests







1) Must be paid in full

2)No refunds

3) Tailored to fit, made in Japan

4) Remember, these are hand made and designed so good things come with a wait.

5) Wait time will be approx. 11-12 weeks, with the option of rush order being 4-5 weeks at an additional charge

6) Any questions or concerns please ask before ordering so there is no confusion.





AckTL05 is offline  
Old 01-21-2017, 02:55 AM
  #2  
Registered Member
 
aztec209's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Age: 47
Posts: 223
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Do they have a kit for 3G TL's? I'm looking to replace mine.
aztec209 is offline  
Old 01-21-2017, 03:01 AM
  #3  
Registered Member
 
RDX10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 4,856
Received 629 Likes on 506 Posts
Originally Posted by aztec209 View Post
Do they have a kit for 3G TL's? I'm looking to replace mine.
Go on google and search endless RPM, it is a site run by a gentleman named bruce O'shak. He has a website that custom makes 3G TL seat covers and they look absolutely STUNNING. You can do MANY colors and even does diamond stitching if you want with so many options. You can also keep it oem of course.
RDX10 is offline  
Old 01-21-2017, 03:05 AM
  #4  
Registered Member
iTrader: (6)
 
VanyDotK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 845
Received 143 Likes on 109 Posts
Wow they actually look like they fit really nicely. It might be a good investment to be proactive and get these on before to protect the original leather.
VanyDotK is offline  
Old 01-25-2017, 07:15 PM
  #5  
Senior Moderator
 
csmeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Daytona Beach/Gainesville FL
Posts: 18,324
Received 1,045 Likes on 731 Posts
will you be selling these regularly on your site? Also can we order just an armrest cover? If yes I'm in for that! Will def be buying the rest of the set at a later date!
csmeance is offline  
Old 01-26-2017, 01:59 PM
  #6  
Vendor
Thread Starter
iTrader: (18)
 
AckTL05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,787
Received 298 Likes on 187 Posts
Originally Posted by csmeance View Post
will you be selling these regularly on your site? Also can we order just an armrest cover? If yes I'm in for that! Will def be buying the rest of the set at a later date!
Yes, some styles are in stock as well.

Arm rest cover I think so, but problem is they may charge a decent amount just being that one piece.
AckTL05 is offline  
Old 01-30-2017, 03:11 AM
  #7  
Registered Member
 
Soal Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 164
Received 32 Likes on 27 Posts
Do you have any other colors besides the ones shown on your link/website? If so, I'm really interested in the front & rear passengers-specifically the umber color that was available for the 4g's. Pretty positive a lot of members would like to get that color as well.

Last edited by Soal Man; 01-30-2017 at 03:17 AM.
Soal Man is offline  
The following users liked this post:
csmeance (01-30-2017)
Old 01-30-2017, 08:11 PM
  #8  
Senior Moderator
 
csmeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Daytona Beach/Gainesville FL
Posts: 18,324
Received 1,045 Likes on 731 Posts
Originally Posted by Soal Man View Post
Do you have any other colors besides the ones shown on your link/website? If so, I'm really interested in the front & rear passengers-specifically the umber color that was available for the 4g's. Pretty positive a lot of members would like to get that color as well.
I'm in for a color swap to umber, just need the door panels, glovebox and some trim!
csmeance is offline  
Old 02-01-2017, 05:42 PM
  #9  
Vendor
Thread Starter
iTrader: (18)
 
AckTL05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,787
Received 298 Likes on 187 Posts
Originally Posted by Soal Man View Post
Do you have any other colors besides the ones shown on your link/website? If so, I'm really interested in the front & rear passengers-specifically the umber color that was available for the 4g's. Pretty positive a lot of members would like to get that color as well.
Originally Posted by csmeance View Post
I'm in for a color swap to umber, just need the door panels, glovebox and some trim!
Unfortunately its what they offer. I have asked before and apparently they need to order it in a huge bulk and not enough interest.
AckTL05 is offline  
Old 02-01-2017, 07:41 PM
  #10  
Registered Member
 
Soal Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 164
Received 32 Likes on 27 Posts
Originally Posted by AckTL05 View Post
Unfortunately its what they offer. I have asked before and apparently they need to order it in a huge bulk and not enough interest.
If there's a feeler thread or even a group buy for the umber color in the future add me to the list but for now I'll be doing one of these numbers

Last edited by Soal Man; 02-01-2017 at 07:46 PM.
Soal Man is offline  
Old 02-05-2017, 09:38 AM
  #11  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: AA CO MD
Age: 35
Posts: 83
Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts
looking for an opinion-

thinking about the diamond PVC seat covers with foam- I have all tan interior. The ONLY regret I have with my 2012 Advance is not having black leather. I just couldn't pass up the price when I bought it.

do you think black leather seats plus arm rest would look "off" with the rest being tan? I mean the dash is black so it would be two tone? Just wondering what everyone thinks. This may be something I've very very interested in since I'm keeping this car until the wheels fall off.
GYac is offline  
Old 02-05-2017, 04:02 PM
  #12  
Registered Member
 
carbonTSEX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 1,964
Received 354 Likes on 300 Posts
My biggest concern with these seat covers since they are slightly thick and padded is the use of the heated and/or ventilated seats. Will you be able to feel it since it's going through two covers?
carbonTSEX is offline  
Old 02-05-2017, 10:38 PM
  #13  
Vendor
Thread Starter
iTrader: (18)
 
AckTL05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,787
Received 298 Likes on 187 Posts
Originally Posted by GYac View Post
looking for an opinion-

thinking about the diamond PVC seat covers with foam- I have all tan interior. The ONLY regret I have with my 2012 Advance is not having black leather. I just couldn't pass up the price when I bought it.

do you think black leather seats plus arm rest would look "off" with the rest being tan? I mean the dash is black so it would be two tone? Just wondering what everyone thinks. This may be something I've very very interested in since I'm keeping this car until the wheels fall off.


AckTL05 is offline  
Old 02-05-2017, 10:38 PM
  #14  
Vendor
Thread Starter
iTrader: (18)
 
AckTL05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,787
Received 298 Likes on 187 Posts
Originally Posted by carbonTSEX View Post
My biggest concern with these seat covers since they are slightly thick and padded is the use of the heated and/or ventilated seats. Will you be able to feel it since it's going through two covers?
It may take a tiny bit longer, but they do work through them.
AckTL05 is offline  
Old 07-02-2017, 09:22 AM
  #15  
Vendor
Thread Starter
iTrader: (18)
 
AckTL05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,787
Received 298 Likes on 187 Posts
Got some In stock, here are actual TL pictures -




AckTL05 is offline  
Old 07-14-2017, 10:42 AM
  #16  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 8
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've got tan interior and those black seats look sick with it ! Jus curious is that wait time including shipping ? Or that's how long til the product would be shipped out ? Thanks
bonjorno is offline  
Old 03-07-2018, 12:47 PM
  #17  
Vendor
Thread Starter
iTrader: (18)
 
AckTL05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,787
Received 298 Likes on 187 Posts

AckTL05 is offline  
Old 03-20-2019, 12:50 PM
  #18  
Vendor
Thread Starter
iTrader: (18)
 
AckTL05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,787
Received 298 Likes on 187 Posts
.
AckTL05 is offline  
Old 05-13-2019, 10:20 AM
  #19  
New Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Age: 37
Posts: 8
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
They look very comfortable, so much cushion
Leonel Estrada is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.