Neillo Acura Serivce Dept is a RIP OFF!!! SAC

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2004, 02:34 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Neillo Acura Serivce Dept is a RIP OFF!!! SAC

I sheduled a 10k service with them and they qouted me 110$. At first I thought this was cool until I check this forum out and saw what the service included. I'm not paying 110$ for a oil change a tire rotation. I confronted them and they said that each dealership is indepentant blah blah instpections blah blah. Anyway I called another dealership in town and was qouted $78.40. Not bad. Damn Dealers, always tring to rip you off.
Old 04-07-2004, 03:08 PM
Team Owner

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Re: Neillo Acura Serivce Dept is a RIP OFF!!! SAC

Originally posted by sho-one
I sheduled a 10k service with them and they qouted me 110$. At first I thought this was cool until I check this forum out and saw what the service included. I'm not paying 110$ for a oil change a tire rotation. I confronted them and they said that each dealership is indepentant blah blah instpections blah blah. Anyway I called another dealership in town and was qouted $78.40. Not bad. Damn Dealers, always tring to rip you off.
Some Acura dealers post service coupons on their websites. Find the best deal in your area and then call your local dealer and ask if they'll honor the coupon. The cost to each dealer should be the same so If one is willing to do it for the coupon price then the other should be willing to do so as well.
Old 04-09-2004, 03:28 AM
Looking at the '15 TLX

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Re: Neillo Acura Serivce Dept is a RIP OFF!!! SAC

Originally posted by sho-one
You could just do what I did. Find a buddy with ramps and a jack and have him do a rotate.

Then you are just out $31 for the oil change at the dealer if you choose to go in.

That's your 10K service.