Euro Accord Brochure: City Kit

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2011, 10:38 AM
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Euro Accord Brochure: City Kit

Hey folks:

I found the 2005 Honda Euro Accord Brochure on line and there was one thing in particular that I really wanted, which was the City Kit, it is a Factory Bumper Trim for the front and Rear and Door Trim to prevent the car from getting dinged up. I dont necessarily care for the trim on the Bumper but would like to get the trim that goes on the doors, I have it for my TL as they sold that in the the States but for the TSX they dont offer Door Trim, I would much rather buy the factory trim rather than get some after market trim from Pep Boys.

I personally think it looks nice. I was going to see about buying the trim for a 2005 Accord or buying the trim from a TL and sticking it on, I just have to measure my TL door trims and see if they would fit on the TSX.

But like I said before I would much rather buy the factory part that was specifically made for our cars.

Any help you can provide on where I could order them out from would be apprecaited.

Thanks in advance!
Old 08-10-2011, 09:11 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts
Try contacting a european dealer and see if they'll ship one. A sale is a sale.
Old 08-12-2011, 09:09 PM
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Yea I already tried that a month ago, I sent messages to 3 Honda Dealerships in the UK but unfortunately no responses, now I do understand that there is a time difference there, but 1 month is a bit ridiculous. I sent them an e-mail at 8am which means they received it at 1:00PM there time and not even a simple response that they are not willing too cooperate. Kinda sucks, cause i really wanted the city kit I think it looks really good.
Old 08-22-2011, 04:15 PM
Brock

Received 236 Likes on 118 Posts
Originally Posted by BobbysTL
Yea I already tried that a month ago, I sent messages to 3 Honda Dealerships in the UK but unfortunately no responses, now I do understand that there is a time difference there, but 1 month is a bit ridiculous. I sent them an e-mail at 8am which means they received it at 1:00PM there time and not even a simple response that they are not willing too cooperate. Kinda sucks, cause i really wanted the city kit I think it looks really good.
Try SuperGT in Hong Kong: http://eshop.supergt.com.hk/
You can search by part number or car model. Search by car
model: CL7 (Accord Euro R) or CL9. You will get a list of parts.
Just look through the list to see if they have what you want.

I have purchased from them a couple of times. They accept
PayPal even though it's not listed on their website.