Factory Wholesale Suppliers Nike Air Force Ones and Jordans

Old 08-31-2006, 10:11 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Factory Wholesale Suppliers Nike Air Force Ones and Jordans

Sell Jordans and Nike Air Force Ones Wholesale

Authentic Nike Wholesale List available...China Nike Factory Wholesale Contacts Suppliers

Are you interested in doing what my site has been doing for the past year.. which is making hundred$ and even thou by selling authentic shoes in bulk or more cash when selling them in singles online or in local areas...?

Selling Air Force One, Wholeselling Air Force One, Nike Air force one, air force one shoes, and hot Jordan's

Save the THOUSANDS of dollars I wasted getting ripped off trying to find a legit Nike factory, and go straight to the people that we use, no joking around or getting ripped of .... I WILL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IT!!!!

With my website ALONE I get on a minimum 5 new people a day e-mailing me wanting to buy in bulk orders from 5-100+ in quantity, plus all of my eBay sales! It is literally is too much to handle, I've had to bring on STAFF! And with me moving away to another school full time, I wont have time to manage these orders, or manage all the customers.

Call me stupid, but take advantage .. I am selling the contacts to our Nike factories that I use to purchase the shoes that I sell to my customers, along with many other USA contacts that are within the states, that I use for faster shipping. Also, you can see in our inventory section of the website of OUR prices for what we sell the shoes for, and we buy the shoes for much less than half the cost of that!! And the shoes go for even double and triple that on eBay!

List is available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD fromChina Factory Nike and Jordans Wholesale Suppliers Contacts

Q. Authentic shoes?

All shoes that I have dealt with in the past, and to the factories that I use for my customers have all been authentic ONLY. But being in the business over the years, I have had to deal with the factories that have sold me variants, so they have been noted with detail on the list.
Q. What kinds are available?

I have purchased almost every number of Jordan with the exception of maybe one or two from my main factory contacts, all Air Force 1 and many Shox as well. As you can see in the Inventory section of our website, all pictures were taking by us of the actual shoe's that were shipped to us from our factories.

Visit the site China Factory Nike Wholesale Suppliers Contacts for more FAQ information.

Get the list NOW! Visit:

Nike Factory Wholesale Suppliers List Contacts

Email me at the site, there is a form on the ContactUs Page (Air Force Ones Wholesale Nike Factory Suppliers ) I will respond to your email ASAP.

Never Wait for your List INSTANT DOWNLOAD!!!!!

Good Luck with your shoe business!

Nike Jordans Factory Wholesale Suppliers List

-Sam

wholesale air jordans china
wholesale nike jordans
authentic jordans wholesale
air force jordans one wholesale
nike air jordan wholesale
air jordans price wholesale
wholesale air force one
wholesale jordans in china
nike wholesale china
wholesale nike air force one
wholesale jordans for cheap
nike golf shirt wholesale
wholesale custom jordans
air jordans nike wholesale
air jordans wholesale
nike shoes wholesale womens
air clear force one wholesale
nike t shirt wholesale
wholesale air jordans
china in jordans wholesale
wholesale basketball shoes nike
air jordans price wholesale
wholesale authentic air force one
discount jordans price wholesale
buy nike shoes for wholesale
air jordans wholesale

Old 08-31-2006, 10:12 PM
Accord 03 to TSX 06

ahhhhhh nike is taking over acura
Old 08-31-2006, 10:13 PM
Unauthorized User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Old 08-31-2006, 10:14 PM
Got Phó?

Old 08-31-2006, 10:18 PM
Banned

thanks for spamming
fuck off
:ibtd:
Old 11-23-2018, 03:21 AM
2nd Gear

<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->Good to know about the Nike Air Force shoe sale. I am just in love with the share. I too have to start with the weight loss workouts so would be buying the right gear. I need winter Legging and hoodies too. Do you have such sale offer details on this stuff for plus size people?
Old 11-23-2018, 03:23 AM
2nd Gear

Good to know about the Nike Air Force shoe sale. I am just in love with the share. I too have to start with the weight loss workouts so would be buying the right gear. I need winter Legging and hoodies too. Do you have such sale offer details on this stuff for plus size people?

Old 11-23-2018, 09:17 AM
Latent car nut

Received 2,005 Likes on 1,407 Posts
Originally Posted by Carusoi01
Good to know about the Nike Air Force shoe sale. I am just in love with the share. I too have to start with the weight loss workouts so would be buying the right gear. I need winter Legging and hoodies too. Do you have such sale offer details on this stuff for plus size people?
Yikes, you do realize you just bumped a twelve year old thread started by a scum sucking spammer and chock full of Nike spam; don't you?