creating the best 04tsx.... i need help lol

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2009, 12:51 PM
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
creating the best 04tsx.... i need help lol

so i have a o4 tsx and im ok with wat i have now just i want alot more .. i have a black top, back up camera, and the ipod shyt where itz charges it and i can change it from the stering wheel , i have fog lights ... now can i have some great ideas that i can add to my baby???

thanx
Old 10-31-2009, 01:00 PM
Modding newbie

There is no "best" car. Whatever modifications you do to your car should be your modifications, not what we suggest. The whole point of modifications is to make the car what you want it to be. If you don't care about modifying your car for yourself, try using the search feature. This site is full of modifications you can do and suggestions and reviews about which brand or type are preferred.
Old 10-31-2009, 01:06 PM
7th Gear

thanx i kno theres no best car trust me i kno. lol just saying cuz i kno nothing bout cars but i c alot of things on other cars that i really do like alot but i dont kno ne1 who knows whats what.. kinda sucks and since ima femail guys will rape my wallets 4 real.. just wondering whats hot and wats not... :/
Old 10-31-2009, 02:08 PM
Drifting

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts
What's your budget? What areas of the car do you want to change?

I won't be the 1st to say this, but is there any way you can spell better?
Old 10-31-2009, 02:14 PM
Modding newbie

Dude, nobody can read that. You don't have to be an English professor, but you should at least try and make sense. Check out the keys to the right of the "M" key. All four of them would like to meet you, but they're a little shy. Perhaps you could introduce yourself to them. You should also invest in a book, any book will work, but one entitled Dictionary will work wonderfully. Try and spell 90% of your words the same way those are spelled.

Trust me, you will get far better results if you write as though you have a fifth grade education or better. "4" and "for" are two totally different words and aren't interchangeable. "kno"? I can understand that if your "W" key isn't working, but you used that key in other words, so it works. "femail" instead of female? I don't even understand why you would misspell that one. It's the same number of letters, but instead of using "E" twice, you use it once and add the letter "I". I just don't get it. Why? The fact that you're a woman doesn't make people "rape your wallets 4 real". It's because you come off like an idiot. If you look and sound like a mature woman who has done her homework and has some idea of what she wants but needs a little guidance, you will get far better results than the little girl saying "u make mah car gud n fastr"

Many studies have been done on the use of "teenspeak" and other similar bastardizations of the English language. Your brain takes much longer to figure out what you're trying to write from what you did write than the time you saved by skipping a few letters or replacing words with similar sounding numbers. Taking those extra five seconds to write properly saves ten seconds when reading it, or attempting to read it since I can't figure out half of what you just wrote.
Old 10-31-2009, 02:17 PM
Drifting

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts
^^
Old 10-31-2009, 06:45 PM
Pro

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
i wud pst dis n da "pirfrmnce n modz" sexchun f i wer u.
Old 10-31-2009, 07:17 PM
Low is a Lifestyle.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
wow you guys are all douchebags.
Old 10-31-2009, 07:40 PM
Racer

What the hell is this? Can anyone read this?

Originally Posted by poltergeist
Old 10-31-2009, 08:15 PM
it's a car-drive it

Received 262 Likes on 199 Posts
Originally Posted by poltergeist
let me guess-I would post this in the performance and mods section if I were you.
Old 11-01-2009, 10:02 AM
.... .... .... ... ....

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by Itchytoe
Dude, nobody can read that. You don't have to be an English professor, but you should at least try and make sense. Check out the keys to the right of the "M" key. All four of them would like to meet you, but they're a little shy. Perhaps you could introduce yourself to them. You should also invest in a book, any book will work, but one entitled Dictionary will work wonderfully. Try and spell 90% of your words the same way those are spelled.

Trust me, you will get far better results if you write as though you have a fifth grade education or better. "4" and "for" are two totally different words and aren't interchangeable. "kno"? I can understand that if your "W" key isn't working, but you used that key in other words, so it works. "femail" instead of female? I don't even understand why you would misspell that one. It's the same number of letters, but instead of using "E" twice, you use it once and add the letter "I". I just don't get it. Why? The fact that you're a woman doesn't make people "rape your wallets 4 real". It's because you come off like an idiot. If you look and sound like a mature woman who has done her homework and has some idea of what she wants but needs a little guidance, you will get far better results than the little girl saying "u make mah car gud n fastr"

Many studies have been done on the use of "teenspeak" and other similar bastardizations of the English language. Your brain takes much longer to figure out what you're trying to write from what you did write than the time you saved by skipping a few letters or replacing words with similar sounding numbers. Taking those extra five seconds to write properly saves ten seconds when reading it, or attempting to read it since I can't figure out half of what you just wrote.
Old 11-01-2009, 10:49 AM
Intermediate

Old 11-01-2009, 10:58 AM
Pro

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by CGP CL9
wow you guys are all douchebags.
No. Itchytoe is absolutely right. These forums are meant for communication. That includes using words that everyone can read. If we're going to communicate, we'll have to use the fundamentals of spelling and diction. In my view, that would include using vowels in words and not substituting a bunch of words with numbers. This is a discussion forum. It is not an unlimited space to write text messages.
Old 11-01-2009, 02:27 PM

Received 322 Likes on 182 Posts
When you ask a question on a forum, you are asking for help. For you to get help, you have to meet people half way. First off, his writing ability does not help us as we try harder to read his sentence instead of trying to understand his problem. After reading his sentence, I would have to go back and then try to understand what he's saying. Secondly, his question is too vague. "What ideas can I add to my baby" does not help us. How would you feel if I make a thread asking "What car should I get" and have you guys figure it out and ask me a whole bunch of questions.

Oh and to the original poster, you are 23 years old. How in the world can you not spell female.

Last edited by mdkxtreme; 11-01-2009 at 02:30 PM.
Old 11-02-2009, 11:35 AM
Racer

me thinkz u shuld hukup wit da fattest sistem wit da base dat kikz lik karati!
Old 11-02-2009, 12:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Alright, let's give the OP a break, new member and all.

To the OP: please use better grammar and spelling so everyone can understand you. Also, many members have done modifications already, and they are easy to find by using the search function or by looking in the Performance Parts and Modifications sub section. Appearance mods will be in the main discussion forum.
Old 11-02-2009, 11:19 PM
too much money for

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Old 11-03-2009, 11:05 AM
Special-K

Werd!
Old 11-08-2009, 11:54 PM
Racer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
get some rims, make car go faster, make car look better, bye bye