Acura parts warehouse.com rip off for canadians

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2018, 09:28 AM
3rd Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Angry Acura parts warehouse.com rip off for canadians

I don't know if anyone else has experienced this mishap, but I find it outrageous and completely illegal (in my books) to sell something online without advising that it is a FINAL sale for canadians (which they rank as international clients)
Here is a bit of history. I ordered a menial part from AcuraPartsWarehouse.com and realized that it was for the manual model of TSX rather than the automatic 5 speed version. 3 minutes after confirming my purchase, I tried in vain to reach their customer service, which was closed on a Sunday and I was told to email them, whici I did asking to cancel the order. The following day I received a confirmation saying that my request was being treated. 4 hours later, I receive an email saying that unfortunately the piece was shipped. How can you be closed to serve your clients yet still ship from your warehouse??? first negative point.
I contacted my CC company to have the charge contested, which stalled and never got anywhere. One month later, January 3rd I receive the part. (48$ in shipping for a small Acura logo a bit crazy). I then went to their web site to read their return policy,. and followed the instructions, I was contacted again, saying that unfortunately, their return policy is not valid for international including Canada and that all sales were final.
TAKE HEED, Do not buy anything from this site if you are a Canadian, unless you are 100% certain that it is the right part, and that it will arrive undamaged. What a total rip off, so I am stuck with a part that I paid 80$ (excluding all of my time and frustration calling these people and my cc card company) So once again Do Not use these people!!!! total rip off!
The following users liked this post:
deconwa (03-05-2019)
Old 01-06-2018, 09:56 AM

Received 999 Likes on 650 Posts
Why did you approve $48 shipping?