05 TSX Alarm wont Engage

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2017, 09:57 AM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
05 TSX Alarm wont Engage

Help! so like a week now i noticed when i lock my car door the locks engage but i do not hear the 'beep" that confirms the alarm in is on. If i lock it and the beep doesnt sound about 10-15 min later the alarm is going off. Ive tried several options by checking all doors.I recently replaced the battery thinking it was low. I kept getting the battery warning light on the dash for sometime. The car is starting to have issues. The red airbag warning light comes on and stays on the dash. The issue i would really love toresolve is the alarm. I have had to leave my doors unlocked and im not too happy about doing that. Im tired of coming out every so often to cut the alarm off. my last resort is to get it checked out when i go in for 60k service. Any ideas guys?
Old 11-08-2017, 10:09 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 8,582 Likes on 6,629 Posts
check the battery terminal for corrosion. make sure they are clean and tight. If the sensors on the hood latch, trunk latch, or any of hte door sensors are malfunctioning, it will make the car think it's still open and won't arm properly.
Old 11-08-2017, 11:25 AM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks, thoiboi I replaced the battery yesterday and still having the issues. Where are the sens