AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community

AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community (https://acurazine.com/forums/)
-   1G TSX (2004-2008) (https://acurazine.com/forums/1g-tsx-2004-2008-124/)
-   -   [nsfl] rip tsx (https://acurazine.com/forums/1g-tsx-2004-2008-124/%5Bnsfl%5D-rip-tsx-936814/)

nist7 09-29-2015 04:26 PM

[nsfl] rip tsx

1st gen TSX getting totaled on security camera by un-insured driver:

Caught On Camera: Acura TSX Destroyed Set To Whitney Houston - Art of Gears

No one want to witness the destruction that is an insurance write-off of your pride. Thanks to Todd Grant and his video upload earlier yesterday (Sept. 28, 2015) we witnessed first hand what it looked like to have your car destroyed through the eyes of a security camera that caught the carnage as it unfolded. To memorialize this unfortunate mishap, he took the security footage, placed a soundtrack of Whitney Houston’s “I will always love you” in the background and let the footage roll. The Acura TSX is the first car hit. Grab a box of tissues to wipe away your tears because if you’re a car guy, you’ll definitely sweat around the eyes. Check out the video below.

According to Grant on Facebook, the driver in the car that rolled over had no insurance, no license, arrest warrants, was going 20 miles per hour over the speed limit and a spare tire as one of his wheels. To make matters worse, there was a woman and child in the car as well. If there’s a silver lining to this story it’s that no one was hurt and everyone escaped unscathed.

Things could’ve turned out much worse for the parties involved. Thankfully no one was inside any of the parked cars and the offending vehicle managed to steer clear of property upon rolling over. It’s a bad situation all around, but such is life sometimes.

Stay safe out there people.

RIP TSX

usdmJON 09-29-2015 08:14 PM

Im sorry man.
My condolences go out to you for your lose.

Uninsured.... fuck. I dont know how Id handle an uninsured motorist wrecking my car like that.

Whats the end result? Can you get anything through insurance?

nist7 10-01-2015 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by usdmJON (Post 15568068)
Im sorry man.
My condolences go out to you for your lose.

Uninsured.... fuck. I dont know how Id handle an uninsured motorist wrecking my car like that.

Whats the end result? Can you get anything through insurance?

Not my car but looks like owner posted new thread to this forum. Mods if can lock this one that would be appreciated. Thank you.

cherubino 01-03-2016 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by nist7 (Post 15570487)
Not my car but looks like owner posted new thread to this forum. Mods if can lock this one that would be appreciated. Thank you.

which thread ?

Another bites the dust :bawling:

Also it looks like the damage is minor, hardly a "destruction"

SinCity 05-12-2019 08:20 AM

Has anyone had to replace any radiator hoses and the coolant hoses that go to the heater core inside the vehicle?