You know it's a ****ed up world we live in...

Old 03-28-2006, 12:27 AM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You know it's a ****ed up world we live in...

As a teen I've always been one to avoid trouble because I've always felt it's pointless and stupid. Last weekend my cuzin and his friend were going to a concert where they wanted to drink and have a good time. So I offered to give them a ride home just to be safe. I picked them up from the key club on sunset (by beverly hils). As we were stoped at a red light a pick up truck next to me says something to me. As I turn to ask him wussup I get hit in the head with a beer bottle. I look in my side mirror and I see atleast 3 guys next to me car. The guy who hit me also swung at the back window which did not break at first.

I stayed calm and I made sure my cuzin and his friend did not get out of the car (both are over 6 feet 3 inches so they could have easily held their own) but i felt it wouldn't be the smart thing to do.

So these idiots suround my car and keep throwing beer bottles at me. The light turned green and i went forward and one of the idiots decides to try and hit me from the front again (my window was open the whole time). So I duck and make a u-turn. When I looked up again I saw the guy was stuck under my left tire.

Keep in mind I'm on sunset and wilcox which is right by the police station and is one of the more populated areas in LA.

Anyways, at this point I took a minute to collect myself and I called 911. As I'm on the phone with the police these IDIOTS park the car in the middle of the street and all of them get out of the car and attack us again. WITH FULL UNOPENED BEER BOTTLES. I saw them in time so I made a right. However one of the bottles hit my rear driver side window and broke the glass. My cuzin was in the back and he was cut on the lip. The bottle was probably 12 inches from hitting my head.

So as I made a right I heard a police siren. I look back and see an undercover officer chasing them. I turn back around and I see them pulled over and in hand cuffs. The guy who hit me in the head had escaped but the driver and the passenger were caught.

My window was shattered, my door had a huge dent along with another dent, the paint was chipped, and I had a few more dents on the car.

The shattered glass is everywhere. The back seat is covered in glass. THERE IS EVEN THE TOP PART OF A BEER BOTTLE...WITH THE CAP ON IT. My car smells like beer and the glass is stuck to the leather. Everytime I get inside my car I get chills when I remember.

Now, I've always been one who's loved his car. I've spent most of my free time thinking about my car or working on my car. Not to mention the money I've put into it. And it all ended because of 4 stupid kids who decided to fuck it up.

My mood is killed. I don't feel like going out anymore. It's just horible thinking about people like that.

The TL will most likely be sold after the case is over. I don't care what I drive anymore. There are too many jelous and stupid dumbfucks in this world these days.

I'll have more info after I talk to the investigator...and I'll post pics tomorrow
Old 03-28-2006, 01:01 AM
Banned

Dude I'm sorry man. That's so fucked. Sorry about what happened to you, your car.I hope they catch the main guy. I'd want revenge so bad. It's ok though man, keep your TL get it fixed, or get another nice car.
Old 03-28-2006, 01:16 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by Mikes96TL03CLS
Dude I'm sorry man. That's so fucked. Sorry about what happened to you, your car.I hope they catch the main guy. I'd want revenge so bad. It's ok though man, keep your TL get it fixed, or get another nice car.
Thanks dude. I'd want to keep my car but I feel some other idiot will decide to fuck it up for me again. Plus I want to forget everything that happened. I havn't touched the car yet. It's parked in my driveway. I don't even want to clean it. It's a really weird feeling that's hard to explain.

As for a new car...I'm looking at the new GTI
Old 03-28-2006, 01:31 AM
Former Whyner

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
was this a ramdom act? either way that is fucked up
Old 03-28-2006, 01:39 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by RonJonTL757
was this a ramdom act? either way that is fucked up
Yea, We had done nothing. If we said or did something wrong I would have kept a eye open for that. I'm usualy sharp at recognizing danger. But they got me blindsided.

We're all ok and that's all that matters. But if they had a gun they would have shot us and we wouldn't have seen it coming. That's what really upsets me. There's no place in society for people like that.

And they expect us to not be prejudice and discriminate againsts certain races. How can I not?
Old 03-28-2006, 01:46 AM
Dragging knees in

Received 32 Likes on 21 Posts
Whoa.... so those guys attacked you for no reason whatsoever? :wtf:

Just out of curiosity, what race/nationality were they? I'm just wondering, since you mentioned prejudice/discrimination in your last post.
Old 03-28-2006, 01:48 AM
Former Whyner

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
see man things like that make me want to keep a gun in my car...ya just never know glad that you all are okay...keep your head up
Old 03-28-2006, 01:53 AM
White 2000 TL

Originally Posted by Haikoo

And they expect us to not be prejudice and discriminate againsts certain races. How can I not?
Remember this grimy ppl come in all colors and it's messed up how you and your boy'z were in the wrong place at the wrong time but like you said it's a F*cked up world
Old 03-28-2006, 02:01 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by Pure Adrenaline
Whoa.... so those guys attacked you for no reason whatsoever? :wtf:

Just out of curiosity, what race/nationality were they? I'm just wondering, since you mentioned prejudice/discrimination in your last post.
Just to clear things up...I dont want people to think I'm racist. I'm really not. But there is only so much someone can tolerate.

They were hispanic. And I heard this kind of stuff had happened a couple of times. They were all hispanic.
Old 03-28-2006, 02:03 AM
Instructor

Haikoo,

I am also sorry to hear such a sad and terrifying story happen to you. Yes I agree with you that we live in a F**ked up world too, and considering how good a friend you were to drive your potentially drunk friends home, ironically you are a victim to some other drunk, irresponsible people on the road. Considering that you were in the Beverly Hills area, I'd figure it would be a better area with less lowlifes and such shit wouldn't happen there.

Anyways, I hope you do feel better and are able to get over the trauma and that those bastards will get caught for their actions; And hopefully some idiot judge is not going to let them go because they were "drunk, out of mind and unconscious, and without intent" bullshit. Too much of that shit going on in this world. People got to be responsible for their actions!

Peace and take are
Old 03-28-2006, 02:04 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by RonJonTL757
see man things like that make me want to keep a gun in my car...ya just never know glad that you all are okay...keep your head up
I wished the same thing and if I had one I would have probably used it. But it would have beem stupid. Not only would it get me in trouble, it might have ended up hurting someone innocent.

I made the safe move. I could have started something bigger (the guys were the same size and age as me) but I didn't want to risk anything. I thought about my family and I didn't want to take a chance.
Old 03-28-2006, 02:08 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by Michael03TLS
Haikoo,

I am also sorry to hear such a sad and terrifying story happen to you. Yes I agree with you that we live in a F**ked up world too, and considering how good a friend you were to drive your potentially drunk friends home, ironically you are a victim to some other drunk, irresponsible people on the road. Considering that you were in the Beverly Hills area, I'd figure it would be a better area with less lowlifes and such shit wouldn't happen there.

Anyways, I hope you do feel better and are able to get over the trauma and that those bastards will get caught for their actions; And hopefully some idiot judge is not going to let them go because they were "drunk, out of mind and unconscious, and without intent" bullshit. Too much of that shit going on in this world. People got to be responsible for their actions!

Peace and take are
Thanks.

For their own sake I hope the court does punish them. If they don't then someone else will.
Old 03-28-2006, 02:14 AM
White 2000 TL

Haikoo Do you have tinted Windows ??
Old 03-28-2006, 02:17 AM
Instructor

You said:
Hopefully it wouldn't cloud your judgement against Hispanics ( I am not Hispanic) as there are good and bad people in every race. I do admit there *might* be tendencies for certain races to be more criminal and prejudiced in their attitudes, but hopefully it wouldn't come to just judging people by their color.

The main thing is that hopefully justice will be served and over time, wounds will heal rather than be traumatized by it. It could have been worse as you already commented if either parties had guns and real lifes were lost.
Old 03-28-2006, 02:17 AM
Dragging knees in

Received 32 Likes on 21 Posts
Just to clear things up...I dont want people to think I'm racist. I'm really not. But there is only so much someone can tolerate.

They were hispanic. And I heard this kind of stuff had happened a couple of times. They were all hispanic.
Oh, no, that's not where I was going with that. I was really just curious as to what their race was. That's all.

Sorry to hear that you had to go through such bullshit.
Old 03-28-2006, 02:44 AM
SOLD

Hey, I have a 2nd gen CL now, but saw this in the recent postings and wanted to comment...

That isn't right, why do people have to hate? I am only 21 and have the CLS, used to have 04 TL/NAVI, had a Mercedes C280 with chrome 18's, 6 speed type II Legend coupe, etc blah blah (actually that's it). I am young and have had nice cars, and done it all by myself! I get hated on alot by peers, people who many times have not even met you, but judge you as a "young spoiled bastard" or similar degradations because of what you drive. My new TL was "inducted" by receiving a 6-8" long thin, but through the paint, scratch on the passenger rear quarter panel. Mind you, this was while the car was parked in front of the house, during the day. Whether jealousy/race/boredom was a factor in your situation remains to be seen, but I think at the least if they were just looking for trouble, they got their wish! Hopefully, they are brought to justice. Nice to have a cop there when things matter more, unlike the usual, pulling you over for speeding and bs. I'm sorry this incident happened. Definitely take pictures for the police, and clean it up! It will at least make you feel better to take action and move on. Check with insurance, it may not be financially worthwhile to fix then sell the car unless you have a low deductible and insurance will fix. It may be best to just fix the car if you are happy with it and keep. If you were thinking about getting rid of it before, reevaluate you position. Also, I would reevaluate a GTI, reliability hasn't been great I hear.
Old 03-28-2006, 02:56 AM
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
fu*king bitches! sorry to hear about your bad day Haikoo. this brings back bad memories but thats a whole diff story. im glad that you, your cousin and his friend are ok. hopefully, in the end they will get their shit in some shape or form.
ps, keep us updated on those bitches. i wanna see what type of punishment they get and if they should catch the 3rd guy.
Old 03-28-2006, 03:11 AM
ALL SHOW AND NO GO

so u ran one of the guys over when u made a u turn ?
Old 03-28-2006, 07:37 AM
Reppin' the T-Dot!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Damn man, this is sooo sad to hear. Living in Toronto for my whole life, I have seen violence rise over the last few years especially. At least once every few days there's a major shooting or stabbing, gang violence is at an all time high. I am so sick and tired of the ignorance and hatred these people have for other human beings. What gives them the right to do this!? I've done some stupid shit in my time, but violence was never something I partook in unless I was threatened, which clearly thee thugs were not. And Haikoo I understand where you are coming from on the culture thing. It's one thing to judge an individual on their colour before you know them, but when you SEE them same people doing the same thing day in and day out, what are you supposed to beleive about the whole group?! I find myself more and more putting stereotypes on people as I SEE what is happening in my city, but it's more about the type of person they are judged by their body language, clothes and attitude more than the colour of their skin. Anyways man, I hope we all find a way to beat these issues as a whole HUMAN RACE and honestly learn to live together peacefully, but until the people of ALL RACES who continue to act like selfish jerks and put others in danger are stopped, this kind of stuff I fear will never go away. Best of luck , and I hope these A$$HOLES are brought to justice!!!!
Old 03-28-2006, 08:39 AM
Registered Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Damn man, that is fucked up. At least you had the police right there and they were able to arrest two of the guys. I have a feeling they will find the third.
Old 03-28-2006, 09:29 AM
giggity giggity giggity

Wow, crazy. Glad everyone is OK and those bastards (minus 1) are caught. No need for that trash in society.
Old 03-28-2006, 09:41 AM
Instructor

if this happened yesterday, march 27.. i think your attack was racially motivated..
its because of those immigration bill protests..
i'd like to know who had the idea to let kids out of high school to walk on freeways..

well, make sure these "kids" get prosecuted to the full extend of the law..
Old 03-28-2006, 10:05 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by Sniper 55
Haikoo Do you have tinted Windows ??
Yes I do
Old 03-28-2006, 10:10 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by NightRider
Hey, I have a 2nd gen CL now, but saw this in the recent postings and wanted to comment...

That isn't right, why do people have to hate? I am only 21 and have the CLS, used to have 04 TL/NAVI, had a Mercedes C280 with chrome 18's, 6 speed type II Legend coupe, etc blah blah (actually that's it). I am young and have had nice cars, and done it all by myself! I get hated on alot by peers, people who many times have not even met you, but judge you as a "young spoiled bastard" or similar degradations because of what you drive. My new TL was "inducted" by receiving a 6-8" long thin, but through the paint, scratch on the passenger rear quarter panel. Mind you, this was while the car was parked in front of the house, during the day. Whether jealousy/race/boredom was a factor in your situation remains to be seen, but I think at the least if they were just looking for trouble, they got their wish! Hopefully, they are brought to justice. Nice to have a cop there when things matter more, unlike the usual, pulling you over for speeding and bs. I'm sorry this incident happened. Definitely take pictures for the police, and clean it up! It will at least make you feel better to take action and move on. Check with insurance, it may not be financially worthwhile to fix then sell the car unless you have a low deductible and insurance will fix. It may be best to just fix the car if you are happy with it and keep. If you were thinking about getting rid of it before, reevaluate you position. Also, I would reevaluate a GTI, reliability hasn't been great I hear.

I don't know if it was even out of jelousy. They were in a brand new F-150 4dr which had dealer plates on it. I guess they felt they wouldn't get caught since they didn't have plates. There was a bike to our right and a good 5 cars parked in back of us when it happened. Not to mention all the pedestrians who saw me run him over.

As far as insurence goes, I just have liability so it's not an option. I talked to a lawyer and he said I should collect damages. If I do I might just do minimal repairs and sell the car. I've been considering it for a month now. It's just time to move on.

As far as the GTI goes...I know it's not reliable that's why I plan on leasing it. Lemon laws are excellent in CA.
I'm also considering a IS350,350Z, and an STI.
Old 03-28-2006, 10:11 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by iisylentii
so u ran one of the guys over when u made a u turn ?
I saw him throwing a bottle at me from the front of the car and I didn't know if he had a gun or not. So I ducked and tried to get away. Self defense I guess
Old 03-28-2006, 10:12 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by pi1996
if this happened yesterday, march 27.. i think your attack was racially motivated..
its because of those immigration bill protests..
i'd like to know who had the idea to let kids out of high school to walk on freeways..

well, make sure these "kids" get prosecuted to the full extend of the law..
It happened on Friday the 24th and that freeway thing had to be the stupidest thing I've ever seen. That's a horible way to gain support. It just pissed people off.
Old 03-28-2006, 10:37 AM
White 2000 TL

I'm also considering a IS350,350Z, and an STI.
What About the EVO Forget the 350Z it's a 2dr
Old 03-28-2006, 01:23 PM
Banned

Thanks dude. I'd want to keep my car but I feel some other idiot will decide to fuck it up for me again. Plus I want to forget everything that happened. I havn't touched the car yet. It's parked in my driveway. I don't even want to clean it. It's a really weird feeling that's hard to explain.

As for a new car...I'm looking at the new GTI
I hear ya man. Sounds like it messed with you emotionally. My brother had a real traumatizing experience once in his Accord, and after that, he couldnt even drive it anymore, so he sold it. Your car is a instant memory of what you just went through.
Old 03-28-2006, 05:50 PM
Racer

Sorry to hear about the misfortunate event.
From what you'd described, I think you've selected the right option to escape rather than fighting them back. The situation is unpredictable, and anything can happen in those hours. Maybe even tragedy can occur, who knows.

From what you said, they had what appeared to be a new truck from the assumption of the dealer plates. If they can afford a new truck then if I were you, I'd sue the sh*t out of them for damages, attempted murder,emotional disstress, and if they were in a bar drinking, Id look into the bartender too for serving the idiots too much alcohol thus causing the idiots to endanger innocent citizens. They had their fun, now make them regret by law.

As for the racist issue, if people experience a great trauma in their lives,and I think its fair enough to consider it a trauma due to the fact that he was attacked and almost murdered.
It is in our human nature to look at certain things differently after the incident. It could be in a positive, or it can in a negative way. In your case, I have to hand it to you because you were able to keep your composure well despite the ethnic of your assailants. I know many people might not be able to do what you've done.
Anyone accuse you of being racist, its just out of ignorance.
The hardest part in the healing process is learning to forgive and forget. But dont let this misfortune be in vain. Let it be a lesson for everyone so that we can be prepared next time.

As for your car, I think its time to let it go.
If you keep it, its just going to remind you of what happen.
Thats not going to help.

For your next car, Id recommend a G35 if you like luxury, or its brother, the
Nissan 350Z. I recommend the G35 because I recently bought one myself, and it kicks ass especially in the aftermarket support. With the font-mid platform, you can boost the HP close to 505 HP twin turbocharged! Dont believe me? Go to Go to ViolentRacing
By that time you can run head to head with the GTR.
If you get these, atleast you know your car wont be underpowered in the next years to come since you have aftermarket support.
I learned from experience with the first gen TL about upgrades.
Any car I buy in the future, I will look for aftermarket support also besides looks and features. Atleast with these upgrades, you can run those scondrels down faster. goodluck with your case.
Old 03-28-2006, 06:29 PM
Safety Car

That is why I am packin. I can't remember if I made a post about it here but if not, here is the story.

I was at home and a friend came over. We were eating some burger king and watching a movie and the lights were off. My friend goes, "hey, I think i heard something outside.." I didn't hear it b/c we had the movie blasting. First thing I did was I peeked out of the window onto the driveway. Low and behold, a guy was getting out of my car from the driver side. I quickly ran upstairs to grab my gun and i fucking ran downstairs so fast i almost fell on my ass. I got out of the house from the back door. I got out so quiet he didn't know I was already out b/c i the sound from the movie was still playing. I really didn't want to shoot the kid but wanted to scare him so what I did was I shot into the air twice. the loud shot scared the kid and he took off running. If he had a gun, he would have probably bucked back but he didn't so i took off running after him. so he ran at the end of the block where a car was already waiting for him. I live like 4 houses away from the end of the block. my friend called the police and we filed a report.

He didn't have time to take anything but left a back window broken and front passenger window broken. They disarmed my alarm so I got so pissed off, I just yanked it out. I'm getting a new alarm later.

CLIFF NOTES - Thief broke into car. I caught them. I fired 2 shots. he ran and got away.

Thats why you should invest in a gun. My H&K .45

AK47 im about to buy
Old 03-28-2006, 09:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,090 Likes on 767 Posts
crazy ass texas asians and their guns... lolz...
Old 03-28-2006, 10:12 PM
Registered Driver

Would you expect anything less from TX?
Old 03-28-2006, 10:18 PM
Racer

From the looks of things, I'd say, definately a republican!
Old 03-28-2006, 10:21 PM
Tristate ViP Crew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Damn..do you go hunting with Cheney

To the original poster sorry that happened to you, sometimes kids have nothing better to do but try and act hard.
Old 03-28-2006, 10:28 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by KaMLuNg
crazy ass texas asians and their guns... lolz...
ey, you're now a texan too! you'll learn my brother...you'll learn. come to houston and you'll see why you need to a strap. there are some crazy ass mofos out here.
Old 03-28-2006, 10:31 PM
'97 2.5TL Premium

Very sorry to hear that. Glad you guys weren't seriously hurt.

What would make a bunch of guys do such a thing? Out of the blue some fags come and throws beer bottles at you? Damn low lives. They don't deserve to be arrested, they deserve to have their balls chopped off.

Are you asian? Probably them hispanics got issues.
Old 03-29-2006, 12:49 AM
Three Wheelin'

WTF? Some random people throw beer bottles at you and your car!?!? Karma will take care of them.
Old 03-29-2006, 01:37 AM
Racer

Thanks guy for all the support...
Old 03-29-2006, 01:37 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by desired_speeds
WTF? Some random people throw beer bottles at you and your car!?!? Karma will take care of them.

Karma already took care of one of them....
Old 03-29-2006, 01:39 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by vanz
Very sorry to hear that. Glad you guys weren't seriously hurt.

What would make a bunch of guys do such a thing? Out of the blue some fags come and throws beer bottles at you? Damn low lives. They don't deserve to be arrested, they deserve to have their balls chopped off.

Are you asian? Probably them hispanics got issues.

I'm Armenian, but I look as white as anyone.

I dunno though. These guys were stupid to begin with. They did feel hard cause they had no plates I guess.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: You know it's a ****ed up world we live in...