I SMELLED BACON THIS MORNING, YUP ITS A PIG IN MY REARVIEW PULLIN ME OVER

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2001, 12:15 PM

i just recently went through the same thing man. about a month ago i got pulled over here in my own home town of only about 2000 people about my tint. all the cops know everyone around here and i have had my tint for over a year now and no one has bothered me. i even got a speeding ticket by a state trooper and he didn't say anything about it. the problem was that we just happened to get some knew cops here in town and he started pulling people over for that and loud music. what burns me up is that all the losers who ride around town all the time and stay in town constantly haven't been bothered even though they have illegal tint. i know my tint is dark(5% all the way around with 50% down the windsield)but it is just not right that they can enforce dumb ass laws like that just whenever they have nothing better to do. oh and you better believe that i am not touching my tint. he can kiss my ass. that same cop gave another girl here three tickets...one for music, one for tint, and one because she had dust on her bake lights. i mean what the hell is that shit!!!?? my ticket was only $63 but that isn't what made me mad. we have all these damn people riding around here selling drugs and doing god knows what and they never get caught, but intstead the cops had rather **** with people like me that never do anything wrong. i mean i have dark tint...i guess i am going to hell...lol..give me a ****ing brake!
Old 05-21-2001, 12:37 PM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

I hear you all, and its just ****ed up that we have to deal with these cops man. Its like a law they can enforce at will, or when they are havin a bad day or some crap. If the shit is illegal. Stop letting Lexus and Infiniti put it on the rx300 and qx4. If its like that make shops get fined or something or make it against the law, liek drunk driving!!!. Then they would not have a problem because the shop would not wanna put it on. They do it now because the law is a joke. And I will continue joking the law until they raise the stakes with me. My tint looks awesome as hell, its not goin anywhere. Seriously though I can not believe he told me to take the muffler off too. If thas the case look up front all my lights are so called illegal. This is bull shit, right abouth the time when he pulled me over messing with me, given me a hard time, feeding me lines of bull shit, , about 20 kilos of cocainne probably went safely up 95 to new york somewhere, ****in Assholes!!!!
Old 05-21-2001, 08:21 PM
Three Wheelin'

the way i see it is that the only reason they pull you over is because we have alot nicer cars than they will ever have on a cops salerey so they wanna look and try and get you for each thing that is il leagle its bull but what can you do.
Old 05-21-2001, 11:15 PM
Racer

Angry I SMELLED BACON THIS MORNING, YUP ITS A PIG IN MY REARVIEW PULLIN ME OVER

This morning before 8 in the morning I was on my way into work. Minding my own God damn bsiness tryin to butt into traffic on 95n, when to my surprise , this Korean state trooper, pulls next to me, motioning for me to pullover.
He walks up. First he had this disgusted look on his face, as if we had already had words. I was like whats the problem? He was like how do you see out of that tint? I was like what are you talking about, playing dumb but knowing my tint is so illegal. He was like I cannot see in your car. This is illegal along with your exhaust. I was like, What! The tint I can see but he immediately put me into to talk back mode when he started with my muffler.
I was like I have gotten pulled over twice, once by a state trrooper and another time by a c Dc cop (and they do not mess with you, you are good) on friday. I was like they did not say anything. I know my tint is illegal per say, but you can see in it on a sunny day. I figured I would run into a problem on a foggy cloudy day. When its rainy out with the water bubbles and overcast , you really can not see in my car at all.
He went onto say , how many cars you see with this on their car. I said plenty, he was like yeah SUV's. I was like no cars. He then said he was not goin to argue with me and to stop getting smart with him . I was like no I am not. This guy was a PRICK!!!!!. He gave me a repair order for both things. He said if he sees me again I will get a ticket.
Well guys looks like I am goin to have to see him again cause I am not touching my car, he can go fu#k himself!
You know law enforcement kills me sometimes. They wonder why no one has any respect for them. I try I really do, because I sure as hell could not do tat job, for the slap in the face pay. I mean I know its hard for them to see me a young guy in a nice car, but for chrys sake, it was not my idea for you to have that career. Probably working anoter job to hep out the family, Screw you!!!!
Its the way they talk to you. The talk down bull sh*T that really annoys me. I do the speed limit and do not draw any attention to m yself because my car is lowered, and always looks like I am speeding to them, yet they still fu*K with you, damn!!! CAN I LIVE!!!
....I have had this tint since Christmas with no problems. I payed way too much for it and I am ot about to take it off and I most dEfinately am not touchin my muffler, jus because of some prick officer is mad that dunkin donuts was outta glazed donuts!!! In the mean time I am altering my way to work but the one thing I am not doing is touching my car
Now if I get pulled over again I will redue the tint. He even went on to claim that messing with the muffler is federal. I looked at him, liKE feed that sh*T to someone else man your makin me late for work.
I am sorry if any of you are employed as an officer or have relatives that are. I respect your occupation still on the surface. However some of you are worthless humanoids too dumb for any real educational institutions and are driving around with this reoccuring chip on your shoulder, messing with regular people like myself. Its very sad, and its too bad this group makes up a significant amount of all cops. I would have less of a problem with the guy if he just simply knew how to talk to me in a cool manner, at 8 in the morning.I mean damn I was already pissed I am goin to work in the rain and traffic and here you come with your sh*T!! What a way to begin a Monday.. I just had to vent sorry.
Old 05-21-2001, 11:39 PM
Pro

Sorry to hear that bro. I see your frustration. It's all good though. There are some good cops out there. It just so happens that you had an encouter with a mean one. Don't sweat it. He could have of given you a ticket right off the bat.
Old 05-21-2001, 11:46 PM
whoXwanXsum

yea i hate em 2. went to san antonio yesterday got me a fat ass 98 in a 65 ticket. its just not possible to give a human that much power and not have an asshole attitude. all cops used to be nerds i think.... had at be. at least u didnt get the ticket tho.