1st Gen can hang...

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2001, 01:50 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up 1st Gen can hang...

Man, I was coming home from playing pool with my friend and two chicks. I had just dropped them all off and was coming home on Rt. 280. Then all of the sudden this white 1st Gen passes man really quickly, I was doing about 50 and he must have been doing 60-65 easy. So I decided to floor it and hang with him. He must've saw me follow him and then we reach the point where 280 west opens up after the exit from the Newark bridge. Then he really gunned it and so did I. We went all the way up to about 120...yeah only. Then he started slowing down as we approach some traffic, yeah traffic at 2:20 am?? I could have easily passed him at this point, but I decided not too and stayed right behind him. Then he flashed his flashers and exited. My exit was the next one, but I also exited with him. Then at the exit we stopped the red light. After the light turned green he floored it and I followed once again as I was behind him at the red. Then we went a few blocks and finally I got next to him and rolled down my windows. He said to me you should have gotten the 1st Gen. Then I laughed. I then told him about this site. His name was Danny. Man now I can't go to sleep b/c of the rush of going that fast. I know I know, don't go that fast...yea..yea. I don't usually race anyone but I was just trying to stay with the guy.