New & Used

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2014, 11:13 PM
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New & Used

Hey,

Whats up everyone! I wanted to first take a min & introduce myself. My name is DjPembe, I'm new to this forum but not new to the Acura life, when I was younger my first car was a 1.6EL loved that car until it got stollen. I now have a 2001 RL Great condition decent clicks all stock! I look forward to being a part of this community again

Well I've had this car for a couple months now its running great no real issues thus far. However a couple of days ago I was driving on the high way & I started to hear some loud sounded like a deep humming noise. This would go away & come back at times. I also noticed it would usually occur at high speeds usually around the 90Km/h mark or higher, it would also stop slightly if I adjusted the steering wheel slightly. For the life of me I can't really figure it out. Wondering if someone has had a similar problem or might know what it could be & recommend any fixes for it.

Thanks In Advanced
Old 01-02-2014, 01:03 AM
Racer

Received 28 Likes on 28 Posts
Thank god someone mentioned the Acura EL. Most people have never heard of it. If I remember correctly, it was only sold in Canada. Basically just a Honda Civic that's nicer.

Welcome to the forum! Although I'm sorry I can't help you out on your problem.