99 RL Maintenance Guide? - AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community

Notices

99 RL Maintenance Guide?

Old 11-13-2017, 11:05 AM
Registered Member

99 RL Maintenance Guide?

Hi all,

I am looking to get my hands on a 99 Acura RL Maintenance guide. I found one online however it was hosted in 2005 and it is no longer available. I found another one however each individual page is its own PDF so when I tried to combine all 900 pdf's, my computer freaked out. Anyone have a place or an extra guide on hand that they can spare?

Thank you!
Old 11-15-2017, 09:32 AM
Registered Member

If you can't find what you're looking for Mitchell 1 offers online manuals you can buy annual subscriptions from. I had a subscription for years before it was cancelled and found it very useful, what I did not find useful was that it continued to "auto-renew" and I could not cancel the auto-renew function until my card was cancelled. If you are a DYI guy it's worth having just be careful if you order to ensure it doesn't automatically renew without your permission.
Old 11-22-2017, 03:27 PM
Registered Member

Thanks for the heads up. Any free options available by any chance?
Old 11-23-2017, 08:44 AM
Registered Member

There is a wealth of free information on Google and YouTube that would amaze you. I have found videos on RL's ranging from troubleshooting bad coil packs to replacing radiators and transmission mounts ans everything in between, Check it out.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.