AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community

AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community (https://acurazine.com/forums/)
-   1G RDX (2007-2012) (https://acurazine.com/forums/1g-rdx-2007-2012-147/)
-   -   Anyone know how to get in touch with vit-tuned? (https://acurazine.com/forums/1g-rdx-2007-2012-147/anyone-know-how-get-touch-vit-tuned-974659/)

RRK0818 11-06-2018 08:43 AM

Anyone know how to get in touch with vit-tuned?

I am trying to get my tune updated (never finished it) I tried to submit my data log through Vits site as usual,however, it has disappeared and has a new skin. I tried support@vittuned.com, and Facebook without a response. I'm sure he is busy, just trying to get my file inline to be updated

justnspace 11-06-2018 09:10 AM

that's cuz he's no longer tuning

RRK0818 11-06-2018 09:12 AM

Well according to his email he sent, he would finish what he started. I hope you are wrong,

justnspace 11-06-2018 09:19 AM

the new website is telling...
"disappeared"

RRK0818 11-06-2018 09:45 AM

I figure he is a man of his word and will answer my emails at some point. After all, at the end of the day all a man has is his word and a hand shake.

Tomtwtwtw 11-06-2018 11:39 AM

And I'm guessing he doesn't shake too many hands via e-mail.

RRK0818 11-06-2018 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by Tomtwtwtw (Post 16327194)
And I'm guessing he doesn't shake too many hands via e-mail.e-mail

Not sure what you are implying there tomtwtwtw

Tomtwtwtw 11-06-2018 04:36 PM

I'm implying that he may not have anything left if it's not owning up to his word. Sucks if you can't get a hold of him, but hopefully there are alternate solutions available.

RRK0818 11-06-2018 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by Tomtwtwtw (Post 16327466)
I'm implying that he may not have anything left if it's not owning up to his word. Sucks if you can't get a hold of him, but hopefully there are alternate solutions available.

Ok, gotcha. Yes not a very smart business move. I plan on call Motec tomorrow to try to reach him. I know posted on all his social media sites and his support@vittuned.com email that he sent asking us use for contact. I will give it a couple more days and see if he responds hopefully he will.

CSmoney28 11-08-2018 11:58 AM

I have my fingers crossed 🤞🏻 for you.

RRK0818 11-09-2018 09:57 AM

Well he is not a man of his word, I heard from him and he is not doing as he said he would in his email. Would not buy Motec products with him associated with them.

I am going to post his email I received from him and let everyone know his true colors. It's one thing if your shop can't support you and your family; and you need to go to work for someone to provide for your family. That is commendable , I appreciate it. However to forget how you got the opportunity to take a stab at living the dream.

Remember, he built his website and made the promise that no matter how long it takes he will make it right. Now this....I think I was more than understanding and would have given him all the time he needed to both work a new job and finish the customers tunes that were paid for up front.

I feel sorry for him, bet it's hard to look at himself in the mirror. I would guess those that consider him a friend and a nice guy, we're the very people who spent the most money with him. I am a pretty easy going guy, there will be another tuner, good at what he does and I will spend my money with them.

Dave119 03-05-2019 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by RRK0818 (Post 16329525)
Well he is not a man of his word, I heard from him and he is not doing as he said he would in his email. Would not buy Motec products with him associated with them.

I am going to post his email I received from him and let everyone know his true colors. It's one thing if your shop can't support you and your family; and you need to go to work for someone to provide for your family. That is commendable , I appreciate it. However to forget how you got the opportunity to take a stab at living the dream.

Remember, he built his website and made the promise that no matter how long it takes he will make it right. Now this....I think I was more than understanding and would have given him all the time he needed to both work a new job and finish the customers tunes that were paid for up front.

I feel sorry for him, bet it's hard to look at himself in the mirror. I would guess those that consider him a friend and a nice guy, we're the very people who spent the most money with him. I am a pretty easy going guy, there will be another tuner, good at what he does and I will spend my money with them.

any luck getting in touch with him? He left me hanging also! I'm running rich as hell too!

CSmoney28 03-09-2019 07:35 PM

Damn, thanks for letting us know...can’t wait to see that email soon. I feel bad for all of you, right now.