Air Bag Recall

Old 04-13-2016, 10:07 AM
Racer

Received 35 Likes on 27 Posts
Thanks Kaputnik, just one clarification, I assume when you come back from the summer trip, you charge up the battery and then go on your way. I know after two weeks, it took overnight to charge the battery back to full. I will add the extra PSI this week and just open doors at night occasionally to air it out.
Old 04-13-2016, 02:38 PM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by maceio4
Just an FYI, I spoke to a rep in Maryland MD today and she said they may start getting the parts in September to address the recall issue. She then stated that enterprise did not have to give me a similar sized vehicle and what I got was it, no trade in or exchanges. She said a sedan is the largest vehicle they will rent and NO SUV's will be given, at all.
So I called the Acura client rep and spoke with Gloria, she said Honda America has allocated the money, and given the discretion to the dealers to determine what level of vehicle enterprise will rent to the recall recipients, i.e. Sedans. Her suggestion boiled down to find a dealership w good customer service.
That's about what I'm dealing with right now. I'm still waiting for Honda Canada's authorization for the rental, in the mean time the dealer assistant service manager at West Side Acura in Edmonton Alberta says they are only dealing with Enterprise for the rentals which is a flat out lie. (my dad is a service manager at a Honda dealer)

I asked the Enterprise representative what's available and she starts naming off sedans. Enterprise in Grande Prairie Alberta has jacked up rates so apparently that's what I would be stuck with. I told her that's unacceptable and she said she would try and find out how some people are getting into pickups instead.

Meanwhile the Acura Canada rep Vee told me that I should be able to get a similar sized CUV to my RDX.

Once I get the approval for the rental I will be calling Vee back and explaining what's going on and shop around to some other rental Companies.

A sedan won't work for us with 2 rear facing child seats in the rear and a dog and all the gear we carry around. I'm as die hard Honda/Acura as they come I grew up playing in a Honda dealership. But if they can't come up with a better solution than to put me in a Hyundai Sonata for the next few months they can keep their rental and I will trade in my RDX and it won't be for a Honda/Acura vehicle.
Old 04-13-2016, 03:45 PM
mrgold35

Received 1,508 Likes on 1,176 Posts
You would think it would be an option for Acura/Honda to offer a buy back towards a upgrade/trade incentive along side the rental/repair option? If the repairs takes until the end of summer, that can be up to $50 per day for 5 months (153 days X $50 per day = $7650). I would really consider trading in my 08 RDX and getting a 16 Acura or Honda not effected by the recall.

I'm a little worried the recall might extend to my TSX or MDX down the road (don't know if Takata made the air bags for the TSX/MDX).
Old 04-13-2016, 04:27 PM
Cruisin'

I agree. If they knocked $7000 off the price of a pilot touring I'd be considering it.
Old 04-13-2016, 05:45 PM
Pro

Received 72 Likes on 63 Posts
Originally Posted by hues10
Thanks Kaputnik, just one clarification, I assume when you come back from the summer trip, you charge up the battery and then go on your way. I know after two weeks, it took overnight to charge the battery back to full. I will add the extra PSI this week and just open doors at night occasionally to air it out.
Actually, no battery charge. It just started right up. I finally replaced the original battery (at 8-1/2 years old) in January. Let's see how my new one does this summer, lol!

The S2000 battery always need a charge though. It's barely bigger than a motorcycle battery.
Old 04-14-2016, 07:10 AM
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by rdxron
But if they can't come up with a better solution than to put me in a Hyundai Sonata for the next few months they can keep their rental and I will trade in my RDX and it won't be for a Honda/Acura vehicle.
I haven't seen anyone speaking to this yet, but I have to imagine that there will be a temporary hit in trade-in values on cars with unfulfilled air-bag recalls. Reputable dealers will eventually figure out that they may be creating a liability exposure for their dealership in selling used RDX's with the airbag not rectified. A dealer will start accounting in their trade in valuations for the fact that they may have to have these cars sitting in the back lot until repaired. {edit: unless Honda starts over compensating the dealers for that sitting inventory if Honda has expectations that they'll be able to get restitution from Takata - presuming it doesn't bankrupt Takata]

I'm not planning on trading in my RDX, but for those of you that are it might be advisable to do it now instead of after the dealers start figuring out this exposure.

Last edited by BobandCec; 04-14-2016 at 07:15 AM.
Old 04-14-2016, 09:55 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 229 Likes on 204 Posts
Originally Posted by mrgold35
You would think it would be an option for Acura/Honda to offer a buy back towards a upgrade/trade incentive along side the rental/repair option? If the repairs takes until the end of summer, that can be up to $50 per day for 5 months (153 days X $50 per day = $7650). I would really consider trading in my 08 RDX and getting a 16 Acura or Honda not effected by the recall.
One likely reason they don't so this is because they're definitely going to go after Takata to recover as much of the money they're laying out toward rentals as possible. That will be more difficult to do if they offer to buy back cars instead. And even if they sell you a new car, now they're holding on to a bunch of cars they can't even sell until they get the bags fixed, so they'll still be losing money left and right by having to maintain stale inventory for several months.

It sucks that some are getting the runaround with Enterprise and the rentals they're offering, but I think that Honda is probably doing the best they can by offering rental coverage. It's not inherently their fault that Enterprise doesn't maintain a massive fleet of SUV's for this type of unexpected spike in rental demand.

In other news, I finally got around to taking my RDX out for a little refresher drive yesterday as it had been sitting for nearly 3 weeks. I forgot just how squishy the brake pedal is when compared against a car with only 4000 miles. But I am probably getting close to new pad time.
Old 04-14-2016, 10:19 AM
mrgold35

I have a lot invested in my RDX and I know I would never get back what I think my RDX is worth (especially now with the Takata airbag issue). My game plan for now is to repair, keep, run the mileage up until the wheels fall off, and keep my eyes open for something to add to the stable down the road. The RDX might have to be my beater car for the next 2-4 years if it takes a serious hit $$$ wise because of the air bags. The RDX would still be a good back-up car if anything happens to my son's TSX while he is in college starting this fall. I think I would have too much regrets if I sold the RDX anytime soon. I don't know why I love this car so much.

Last edited by mrgold35; 04-14-2016 at 10:23 AM.
Old 04-14-2016, 11:09 AM
Pro

Received 72 Likes on 63 Posts
Originally Posted by Tomtwtwtw
In other news, I finally got around to taking my RDX out for a little refresher drive yesterday as it had been sitting for nearly 3 weeks. I forgot just how squishy the brake pedal is when compared against a car with only 4000 miles. But I am probably getting close to new pad time.
We all know the RDX brakes are not great. But could it be time to change out the brake fluid?
Old 04-14-2016, 12:17 PM
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I was very unhappy with my Enterprise experience. I was told that over 200 people have been sent to them from the Acura dealer I went to. The girl did not give me any choice at all because they didn't have any cars left on the lot. She told me they are pulling cars off their sales lots to accommodate the massive recall customers. I am stuck with this crappy Dodge Journey until they can locate an Explorer, Edge, Santa Fe or Sportage for me. I called this morning and she told me they have 6 brand new cars that are getting new plates on them so I should be picking up my new ride this weekend. She told me she would try to get me a loaded one which would be comparable to a loaded Acura RDX.
Old 04-14-2016, 01:30 PM
8th Gear

Just got a call from the my local dealer that the parts have arrived. I was the 2nd one on the list at my dealer at the end of February. The rental was nice but I'll be glad to be back in my RDX.
Old 04-14-2016, 02:39 PM
Racer

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by FreshMeat
I was very unhappy with my Enterprise experience.
I don't know how you can blame Enterprise for not having the car you want. If anyone's to blame, it's Takata.

When my girlfriend was dealing with the General Motors ignition recall, there was no effort made to provide alternative transportation. In fact, they wanted her to drive the car a couple hundred miles to a particular dealer. GM's communication was terrible (didn't inform us the parts were in), the dealer was rude (nicer then the one that said no to fixing it), and we practically had to beg to have it fixed locally.

Honda/Acura seems to have been thorough with their communication and efforts to provide alternative transportation. Sure, some of us have gotten cars that aren't very comparable to what we are giving up, but their only obligation is to provide us something safe.
Old 04-14-2016, 02:42 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 229 Likes on 204 Posts
Originally Posted by Kaputnik
We all know the RDX brakes are not great. But could it be time to change out the brake fluid?
Getting that done at 100k, along with coolant and p/s fluid. But - I don't think that dirty fluid would cause this...low fluid might, but worn pads can also create a bit of a dead zone when you first press the brakes. I'm not worried about it as once it grabs the pedal firms up and the brakes are easy to modulate. Not like it sinks to the floor, which would also point to air in the lines. I replaced the front pads at 55k and I'm at 95 now so I'm sure they're getting close. As far as I know the rears are still OEM so they're probably close to ready as well. Seeing as how the car will be sitting in my garage for a while I'll probably end up combing through it end to end over time and making sure everything is up to par.
Old 04-14-2016, 03:03 PM
10th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thanks everyone for all the great info. My RDX is parked and I'm in a 2016 Nissan Pathfinder. My local Acura dealer was great to work with and set me up with Enterprise.
I live 5 hours from my dealer and they set me up with the local Enterprise no problem.
My girlfriend on the other hand is struggling with Honda. She has a 2010 CR-V also under the recall. But she is being told Honda is only allocating $35 a day for a rental so she cannot get a CUV / SUV. We really need AWD because of where we live but they are not budging yet. They want her to pay out of pocket the additional money for a CUV. We have a call in to Honda Client Care but have not heard anything back yet.
Old 04-14-2016, 04:06 PM
Instructor

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by neubert24
Just got a call from the my local dealer that the parts have arrived. I was the 2nd one on the list at my dealer at the end of February. The rental was nice but I'll be glad to be back in my RDX.
Hey, congrats on that! Lucky you.
Old 04-14-2016, 04:49 PM
Cruisin'

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I called the original Enterprise dealer I got my car from. I told them my experience with the Melbourne Airport Enterprise. They apologized for their behavior and told me to go to the other Enterprise dealer near me. They were shocked at the treatment I had received and said they didn't have anything in stock like I wanted, but would get back to me later. 45 minutes they had new GMC Acadia for me. What a difference between where you deal with people. I am happy now.
Old 04-14-2016, 05:52 PM
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by neubert24
My wife's been laid up w/ACL surgery so I haven't been in a hurry to address the notice. Finally got around to it today and the dealer said that they had just heard themselves that they may start seeing parts in just a few weeks. I was told initially by my dealer to get a rental for $30 per day and after I questioned if that would be enough to get me into a CUV they raised it to $40. Tomorrow I'll call Enterprise and see what that gets me.
Old 04-16-2016, 08:02 AM
Racer

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by Tomtwtwtw
I don't think that dirty fluid would cause this...low fluid might

I've had a couple instances where fresh fluid has firmed up the pedal. Given that it's hygroscopic, and heat cycling causes it to break down (near the calipers), I'd say fluid can have a big impact on pedal feedback.

In addition to fresh fluid and pads (and rotors if needed), you may consider stainless lines. They tend to offer a firmer feel.
Old 04-18-2016, 01:03 PM
Advanced

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
I had a miserable experience at Acura of Brooklyn, here in NYC. I scheduled an appointment 2 weeks in advance to order the part and receive a rental car. I drive 45 mins into Brooklyn to the dealer only to be told there are no more rental cars for me. I was pretty much told to drive my RDX carefully, and I would receive a call when rental cars became available. A phone call from the dealership before the appointment would have been courteous and helpful to let me know there were no rental cars available. It would have saved me my sanity, time and money. I have an appointment for a dealer in Jersey, so we will see how that goes. They assured me i would have a rental car.
Old 04-18-2016, 01:09 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by JMS71585
I had a miserable experience at Acura of Brooklyn, here in NYC. I scheduled an appointment 2 weeks in advance to order the part and receive a rental car. I drive 45 mins into Brooklyn to the dealer only to be told there are no more rental cars for me. I was pretty much told to drive my RDX carefully, and I would receive a call when rental cars became available. A phone call from the dealership before the appointment would have been courteous and helpful to let me know there were no rental cars available. It would have saved me my sanity, time and money. I have an appointment for a dealer in Jersey, so we will see how that goes. They assured me i would have a rental car.
It kind of doesn't work like that. The Brooklyn Acura dealer should have told you when Enterprise (or whomever they are using) will have cars available. They have to call them and find out. However, doing it two weeks in advance isn't going to guarantee they will have a car when you show up. Best to check before you go and have your Acura dealer call Enterprise and make sure there is something for you when you get there.

Apparently they just don't have enough rental cars in certain areas. When I called Acura, Enterprise didn't have any cars at all. They brought in some cars two days later from another state. I'm afraid it's like that. Best to just call Acura, have them check with Enterprise to see if they have any cars, and then go there immediately when they do. First come, first served, I'm afraid.

I don't think they (meaning Acura or Enterprise) had any idea how many rentals would be required for this recall. Enterprise's main business seems to be renting cars to individuals. This Recall Program is a one time thing, and their inventory has gone down considerably. As a matter of fact, many people have been getting brand new cars (with like 500 miles on them) for this program. I'm imagining Enterprise didn't have any idea what they were getting into.

Good luck.

Last edited by lbotez; 04-18-2016 at 01:19 PM.
Old 04-18-2016, 05:32 PM
Null and proud of it

Received 898 Likes on 788 Posts
I haven't got mine yet, I just got the RDX seven and a half weeks ago... I'm really upset I haven't got my plate yet... I'm going to need a new temp next week...
Old 04-19-2016, 11:52 AM
Advanced

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by lbotez
It kind of doesn't work like that. The Brooklyn Acura dealer should have told you when Enterprise (or whomever they are using) will have cars available. They have to call them and find out. However, doing it two weeks in advance isn't going to guarantee they will have a car when you show up. Best to check before you go and have your Acura dealer call Enterprise and make sure there is something for you when you get there.

Apparently they just don't have enough rental cars in certain areas. When I called Acura, Enterprise didn't have any cars at all. They brought in some cars two days later from another state. I'm afraid it's like that. Best to just call Acura, have them check with Enterprise to see if they have any cars, and then go there immediately when they do. First come, first served, I'm afraid.

I don't think they (meaning Acura or Enterprise) had any idea how many rentals would be required for this recall. Enterprise's main business seems to be renting cars to individuals. This Recall Program is a one time thing, and their inventory has gone down considerably. As a matter of fact, many people have been getting brand new cars (with like 500 miles on them) for this program. I'm imagining Enterprise didn't have any idea what they were getting into.

Good luck.
Thanks for the information. If this is the case, i felt i should have been given a call the day before or the morning of the appointment and been told what the current situation is on rental cars. You would think the dealership would reach out to customers and reschedule appointments if there are no rental cars to loan out. I've been reading about Enterprise's inability to keep up with the demand. I kind of expected that with millions of cars affected by this recall.
Old 04-19-2016, 12:04 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 168 Likes on 140 Posts
Originally Posted by BobandCec
I haven't seen anyone speaking to this yet, but I have to imagine that there will be a temporary hit in trade-in values on cars with unfulfilled air-bag recalls. Reputable dealers will eventually figure out that they may be creating a liability exposure for their dealership in selling used RDX's with the airbag not rectified. A dealer will start accounting in their trade in valuations for the fact that they may have to have these cars sitting in the back lot until repaired. {edit: unless Honda starts over compensating the dealers for that sitting inventory if Honda has expectations that they'll be able to get restitution from Takata - presuming it doesn't bankrupt Takata]

I'm not planning on trading in my RDX, but for those of you that are it might be advisable to do it now instead of after the dealers start figuring out this exposure.
I agree this may happen. However, the number of cars affected are so huge (not just Honda/Acura) that it might be difficult to quantify how much values would go down. I personally never sell or trade-in anyway as I always drive my cars to the bitter end, so resale value is irrelevant to me anyway.
Old 04-19-2016, 04:33 PM
Cruisin'

I had stated you may need to get a new rental agreement every 30 days. I have to correct myself on this. I finally had time to read in detail my policy contract and a rental is not a "replacement vehicle" but is a "non-owned vehicle". Replacement vehicles (where you purchase a vehicle to replace an insured vehicle) do need to be reported within 30 days. Non-owned vehicles do not have any stipulation in regards to their reporting, other than a vague "available for regular use" clause, which I (not being an attorney) interpret a rental not subject to. If your Acura is not in use, you can feel fairly confident that your rental will have the same coverage afforded to it as what you have on your Acura. My apologies for any confusion my initial post may have created.
Old 04-20-2016, 12:11 PM
10th Gear

Let me just say that a 2016 Chrysler 200 with 7000 miles is a real piece of shit. Talk about zero acceleration and feeling like you are in a tin can. I am 5'10 190 and my girlfriend said I looked too big for that car. Put 1500 miles on that thing thou. Feared for my life in a rain storm.

I had it for about a month and was one of the first, according to Enterprise to be sent over by Acura. There is light at the end of the tunnel for those who have been waiting!

Last edited by JamesFN; 04-20-2016 at 12:16 PM.
Old 04-20-2016, 12:16 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by JamesFN
Let me just say that a 2016 Chrysler 200 with 7000 miles is a real piece of shit. Put 1500 miles on that thing thou. Feared for my life in a rain storm.
Time for a truck then...
Old 04-20-2016, 12:38 PM
Intermediate

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Well, I contacted Acura Client relations twice and American Honda thrice. Politely telling me to go kick rocks. If I die in a crash due to this issue, please raise hell for me fellas.

In all honesty, they are very nice and polite on the phone. But all they do is send a request to the Honda dealers local to me to "issue an alternate transportation vehicle".
Old 04-20-2016, 12:48 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by rsxdude
Well, I contacted Acura Client relations twice and American Honda thrice. Politely telling me to go kick rocks. If I die in a crash due to this issue, please raise hell for me fellas.

In all honesty, they are very nice and polite on the phone. But all they do is send a request to the Honda dealers local to me to "issue an alternate transportation vehicle".
Will a Honda dealer get you the rental car?

I'd try dealing with the Acura dealer first. Is there another Acura dealer close enough for you to drive to? Are they living under a rock or something? This has been going on for awhile now.
Old 04-20-2016, 01:00 PM
Intermediate

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
The closest Acura dealer about a two hour drive. The problem is I work mon-sat. That's why I was stressing getting this done over the phone until I can schedule a day off when the parts come in. I've just accepted the fact that my local dealers are really, REALLY lazy.
Old 04-21-2016, 09:53 AM
Advanced

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Well I have an appointment to replace my airbag on Friday. It seems they are giving priority to those who have rental cars. So if you don't have one yet, go get one so you can be moved to the front of the line...smdh
Old 04-21-2016, 11:50 AM
Pro

Received 43 Likes on 39 Posts
If you are getting resistance take this letter from Honda with you to the dealer.

A Message to Our Customers About Takata Airbags | Honda Airbag Info

A Message to Our Customers About Takata Airbags
The automotive industry is facing an unprecedented challenge in the recall and replacement of millions of Takata airbag inflators. We want to assure you that Honda is committed to addressing the needs and concerns of our customers who are affected by this issue. We stand behind the safety and quality of our products. The protection of the drivers and passengers in our vehicles is our paramount concern.

With regard to the replacement of Takata airbag inflators in older model Honda and Acura vehicles affected by the recall, we want to reassure our customers that we have an effective customer service system in place to address each owner’s needs and concerns.

If your vehicle is affected by this recall, we encourage you to take immediate action to have it repaired. There is no cost for the repair. Should there be any wait for a replacement airbag inflator, our dealers are prepared to provide alternative transportation in the form of a loaner or rental vehicle, free of charge, until your own vehicle is repaired.

We apologize to our customers for any inconvenience, and want you to know we are doing everything possible to accelerate production of the replacement of airbag inflators so that our customers’ vehicles can be repaired as soon as possible.

Our Priorities

In addressing the Takata airbag inflator issue, our priorities are:

1) Informing all owners affected by these recalls and encouraging them to contact an authorized dealer to schedule a repair.

2) Increasing the supply of replacement airbag inflators in order to accelerate the pace of repairs.

3) Working with our dealers to ensure a positive experience for our customers throughout the entire process of scheduling and completing each repair – including making available a loaner or rental vehicle if there is any wait for the required repairs.

Our Responsibility

The steps we are taking not only reflect our responsibility as an automaker, but fulfill the trust our customers have placed in our brand and our vehicles. Honoring this relationship, we have undertaken a number of measures to inform our customers of the importance of completing the inflator replacement beyond the minimum requirement of a mailed notification. This has included phone calls and various efforts to contact hard-to-reach owners to notify them of the need to bring in their vehicle for repair.

Further, Honda has initiated a voluntary consumer information advertising campaign urging Honda and Acura owners to immediately check for open recalls and safety improvement campaigns and to take affected vehicles to an authorized dealer for a free repair as soon as possible.

We are making progress in replacing airbag inflators in the affected vehicles, but we would like to ask your help. Please check to see if you own an affected vehicle – even if it is being driven by another member of your family. And let your extended family and friends who may own an affected vehicle know about this critical recall.

Thank you again for the trust you have placed in the Honda brand.
Old 04-21-2016, 12:40 PM
Instructor

Acura is going to start texting people next about if customers are contacting their dealers yet about the recall. That last death happened to a girl who was driving her aunt's car... who never did the recall.
Old 04-21-2016, 03:07 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 168 Likes on 140 Posts
I have 2 Acuras that are affected by the recall. Even though I don't really need rental car loaners (as I have other cars I can drive) I want to move to the front of the line. It's common sense that Honda/Acura will want to replace airbags for people who are costing them $40-50/day first.
Old 04-22-2016, 11:44 AM
Cruisin'

Got my air bag replaced on Wednesday 4/20/16. Everything went smoothly and took about two hours to fix. Glad I'm back in the RDX, but miss the Nissan Murano I had.
Old 04-22-2016, 08:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by mrgold35
I have a lot invested in my RDX and I know I would never get back what I think my RDX is worth (especially now with the Takata airbag issue). My game plan for now is to repair, keep, run the mileage up until the wheels fall off, and keep my eyes open for something to add to the stable down the road. The RDX might have to be my beater car for the next 2-4 years if it takes a serious hit $$$ wise because of the air bags. The RDX would still be a good back-up car if anything happens to my son's TSX while he is in college starting this fall. I think I would have too much regrets if I sold the RDX anytime soon. I don't know why I love this car so much.
I wouldn't worry about it too much. Granted, this was an Acura dealer, but I was offered $12,000 to trade my '11 RDX with 114,000 miles 2 weeks ago.

I'll probably be picking up a '16 MDX soon. I'm really going to miss my black beast. I'm feeling nostalgic. 😢
The following users liked this post:
mrgold35 (04-29-2016)
Old 04-29-2016, 10:54 AM
AKYPA Owner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Anyone in Washington DC area got airbag replaced on their RDX? I see some folks already got that taken care of. Wonder how Acura is distributing replacement parts across the country?
Old 05-10-2016, 08:11 AM
Racer

Orlando Florida here with a Cadillac SRX rental. Got called yesterday that they received a shipment of air bag detonators for my vehicle. I guess the good thing is, since not many of the 1G RDX's were sold, once parts come in, there isn't much of a line like there would be for a Honda CRV. Soo hooray, I will get my "Hawk" back to drive. Get to listen to my DVD-A's, and stomp on the gas every once in a while. The ride is jittery though, I must admit, and mine is the FWD 2011 model.
Old 05-10-2016, 12:28 PM
mrgold35

I haven't heard a peep yet on when my repair will be complete? I started the process on March 22nd and put around 750 miles on the rental Chevy truck. I still see a lot more 1st Gen RDXs driving around town compared to 2nd Gen RDXs (like 7 to 1). I know they couldn't be fixed already? Acura/Honda must not been able to notify (unable to track down 2nd-4th owners) OR folks are just ignoring their options?
Old 05-10-2016, 01:43 PM
Racer

Really. I kind of enjoy not seeing 1G RDX's out on the road here in Orlando, FL. Though there is another one, same color, etc. about 10 houses away. He has a roof rack though so, not quite the same car. I see lots more 2G RDX's here. I think they sold about 4x the amount. I get to drive her (legally) in less than a week. It is like starting over.
Old 05-10-2016, 06:07 PM
Pro

Received 43 Likes on 39 Posts
Our daughter in SF got the call yesterday, parts are in for their CRV and the dealer is eager to install them.

We've not heard any word yet for our RDX.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Air Bag Recall