Kinda funny/Kinda scary

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2004, 03:42 PM
05' 350z 6spd.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kinda funny/Kinda scary

About 2-3 days ago I letting my friend drive my CL back to his house cause I was kinda tired. We see this 90ish civic hatch (the ones that look like a crx but uglier) with loud exhaust pouring smoke every time he gave it some gas. My buddy reved it up and the two mexican dudes looked at us like we would get smoked if we tried. We just kinda laughed and you could sence a race coming up.

Too much traffic to race for the next 10 minutes, but the hatchback was still right by us the whole time. Traffic finally starts to pick up and its time to merge, we let the hatch merge so we can see what he's got. As he passes us (windows down), you can hear the vtec engage. So then we're about to merge and this 60 year old + man in a purple s-10 pickup comes flying up and won't let us over. the merge was ending and theres a fat curb coming up. This dude gets about a foot from us and starts complpetely trying to run us off the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend slams on the breaks and we slide about 15 feet and barely avoid the curb. We did hit a giant pothole tho So I'm just yelling my head off and my friends kinda gigling at how mad I'm getting. We start to pull up to this old geiser and I notice a box of juicy juice-, juice boxes that my mom bought for me to take to my apartment. Thanks mom

I told my friend to put the sunroof down and as we pull up next to him I just start rocketing juice boxes into his passenger window :P I threw 3 of them. 1 hit the door, and 2 made it inside. One actually hit him in the shoulder. (BTW I pierced the hole so they'd leak/explode once they hit something) He starts to break after the 3rd one hit him, so I just stopped and kept yelling at him. By this time my buddy is about to cry he's laughing so hard and I'm kinda over the fact that he almost ran us off the road. So I'm thinking it's over now, but about 3 miles down the road we hit a stoplight and he pulls up next to us in the right hand turn lane. I just look over at him and then all of the sudden :sqnteek: :sqnteek: ....................

He fucking straightup pulls a rifle out from under his seat and points it at me!!!!!!!!!!! He makes a wierd motion as if pretending to fire it and then just turns right and we never see him again. My friend and I were just like WTF just happened. This was at a complete intersection with cars behind us and everything!!! He stuck the damn gun halfway out his window!!! 2 seconds later, the light turns green and all the sudden we notice the hatchback is on our left and does a complete launch While he's burning out and taking off, I yell to my friend, "get him" We start off just normal and then punch it. At this time we're about 1-2 cars behind. RIght away we started pulling, and by the time we wound out 2nd gear, we were already about 2-3 cars ahead. This thing was damn slow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We talked with them threw the window for a minute afterwards. They saw the whole thing with the old dude and thought it was hilarious. They said they were ready to pull out their gun if the guy shot at us Oh well, they were nice guys. Said his car was a SOHC VTEC, so I guess that means he probably had some kind of ZC swap or maybe just a d16 vtec. (I don't think any of those hatches had vtec stock?)

Well that was alot longer than I thought it would be. Everyone out there be nice to the old fawks or they might blow your head off
Old 06-14-2004, 04:08 PM
roomate has a CL too

wow Ryan that is some crazy shit Chris got shot at 2 nights ago and u get a rifle pulled on you... what the hell is everyone hatin on CL drivers or something.

Glad to hear ur ok... btw I might actually get to install the subs this week or next week... hit up the club forum and check out the meet on saturday.
Old 06-14-2004, 04:10 PM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
Received 957 Likes on 328 Posts
I've had so many encounters like that w/ stupid people

at the old man scaring the shit out of you. That's fuckin great
Old 06-14-2004, 04:12 PM
roomate has a CL too

Originally Posted by CLpower
I've had so many encounters like that w/ stupid people

at the old man scaring the shit out of you. That's fuckin great

but the best part is the Juicy Juice... Ryan I used to drink those in elementary school....
Old 06-14-2004, 04:15 PM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
Received 957 Likes on 328 Posts
Ryan, I would of gotten out of the car and fuckin killed you if you had thrown that shit at my car
Old 06-14-2004, 04:16 PM
drewLS6 soon

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
my old 95 civic was a sohc vtec and it was the stock engine
Old 06-14-2004, 04:19 PM
Cause stock sux.

I fucken hate old people.
Old 06-14-2004, 05:47 PM
Flap.

Originally Posted by Got Rice?
I fucken hate old people.

Old 06-14-2004, 05:58 PM
Sir
CL = Can't Lose.

LOL at the juice boxes. That's crazy though..the whole gun thing...I probably would have tried to run the read or something to get away.
Old 06-14-2004, 06:01 PM
acura-cl.com OG

that story is HIGHlarious! The juice boxes is def. the best part.
Old 06-14-2004, 06:04 PM
ENGAGE MY VTEC BABY!!!!!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
i was laughing my ass off too when i read that

thats too funny, good thing you didnt get shot like Cocoa sorry man

but nice story to tell
Old 06-15-2004, 12:02 AM
Safety Car

haha, juicy juice boxes... that's fucked up man, but it's even more fucked up that he pulled that rifle on you. A similar thing happened to me in my old car. I was driving down the road in a 45 zone and I was going about 53 or so. this damn car pulls out in front of me about 60 ft away. I decide to get over in teh passing lane, so I can go around him. Then just as I'm about to pass teh fucker he decides that he'll go pull out into my lane from a right hand turn!!!! The fucker didn't even look and I was about 5 ft behind him when he did this. I had to swerve into oncoming traffic to avoid him, and narrowly avoided hitting a van head on in oncoming. My tires were cscreeching like crazy. then I flip him off when I finally got back in my lane.

At the next light a huge white truck with a rear roof covering the bed thing pulls up next to me. The old man driving it motions for me to roll down my window. I roll it down and he sys "you're under arrest!!!" I didnt' think he was serious, so I laughed, and said "what?!" since I thought I might have heard him wrong. Then he says "pull over you're under arrest!" and I said "you've got to be kidding me. that guy pulled out right in front of me. I had to avoid him." and the old man says "BULLSHIT!" and I'm like "whatever" and I flipped him off. then he pulls out a fucking rifle and shakes it at me. I looked forward to make sure there were no cars and I fucking floored it. I was in my old POS that came with stock 200 hp, but was so old it was probably running at like 115 hp MAX. So the old man is chasing me in this huge truck and we;re going like 70 down this road with a speed limit of 45. Finally I out maneuvered him and turned off at a road and he didn't follow me. I was so scared. I almost die by crashing into some guy that pulls out in front of me, then some old man who thinks he's a cop tried to arrest me and threatens me with a hunting rifle. Crazy old people.
Old 06-15-2004, 07:47 AM
You Fawkin Kiddin Me!

you are a very lucky stupid young man... I would pulled the trigger and casually left your asses dying in the street... My reason for shootiin you... I was trying to stop the spread of ignorance and stupidity!!!

and just so you know... if YOU are merging, that means the people already on that road have right of way... they dont have to let you in... YOU were wrong...

so... after telling us how you through shit at an old guy... are you proud of yourself?
Old 06-15-2004, 08:42 AM
2600lb CL

Received 112 Likes on 83 Posts
Glad to see your okay Ryan. You hitting up the CL meet this sat with us?
Old 06-15-2004, 08:56 AM
My Home Planet

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Casper98CL
you are a very lucky stupid young man... I would pulled the trigger and casually left your asses dying in the street... My reason for shootiin you... I was trying to stop the spread of ignorance and stupidity!!!

and just so you know... if YOU are merging, that means the people already on that road have right of way... they dont have to let you in... YOU were wrong...

so... after telling us how you through shit at an old guy... are you proud of yourself?

Just a dumb ass move all together. You got lucky, but you might not want to try your luck again.

I'm glad nothing serious happend though.
Old 06-15-2004, 10:44 PM
05' 350z 6spd.

Dumb ass move? my friend was driving, not me. and this guy was just driving like a fag. we were like 90% merged already and he ran us off the road. You had to be there to undersand I guess, but my friend did nothing wrong.

BTW it was probably like a fucking pellet or bb gun. (thats what it looked like, but not sure. I was contemplating getting out and taking it from him. If I came up from behind he couldn't shoot me unless he shot through his car. Whats would he have done, shot me with like 15 witnessess?

I'll go look at that meeting to see where its at. thanks guy.
Old 06-15-2004, 11:02 PM
2600lb CL

itz in Irvine, just come to my house on sat, and we can roll together...but I dont have a 4th gear, so I can only roll at 70, lol. The spectrum is like only 30 min from my house
Old 06-15-2004, 11:03 PM
2600lb CL

Oh, and I'm bringing my friends too, bring your RX-7 friend, my friend wants to run him for 2 g's (or whatever he'd like), my friend has a RX-7 too....i'll be putting down 500 if they do end up running though....
Old 06-16-2004, 04:17 PM
05' 350z 6spd.

I don't think I'm gonna make it there chris. I'm ditching work to go fishing already
Old 06-16-2004, 05:31 PM
roomate has a CL too

Originally Posted by Casper98CL

actually I just retested for my expired liscense... the people in the right lane should let people merge... helps the flow of traffic... ??? just what the test said...
Old 06-16-2004, 05:32 PM
roomate has a CL too

Originally Posted by Cocoa
itz in Irvine, just come to my house on sat, and we can roll together...but I dont have a 4th gear, so I can only roll at 70, lol. The spectrum is like only 30 min from my house

not to mention reverse.
Old 06-16-2004, 05:45 PM
Moderator Alumnus

funny story..

"Don't make me juicy juice your ass!"