TLX Aspec prices in Canada?

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2017, 12:46 AM
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
TLX Aspec prices in Canada?

What are the discounts people from Canada are getting? I was looking into a used Audi S5 (because of awd and power) or new audi s5 but got intersted in the new TLX.

Just curious what are the best deals people are getting right now and which dealership? Is it worth over a used s5 in terms of performance and daily drivbility
Old 07-11-2017, 01:11 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 708 Likes on 325 Posts
I got $4,200 off on my A-Spec Elite. They also threw in a TLX car cover, wheel locks, two SMR paint touch-up pens (I don't know why they thought I'd need two, oh wait, my son might drive it some time next year, they're so thoughtful).

As for the S5 reconciliation, it seems like an odd debate. One's a two-door the other has four. Honestly, I have had a bunch of Audis and I can't for the life of me figure out what the heck is the point of an A5/S5. The back seats are utterly useless, the sunroof is a joke, the car isn't that fast nor is it fuel efficient. If you're looking for an affordable fun-to-drive two seater you'd be much better off getting a Cayman. If you wanted a two door that can actually seat four adults, get an E Class coupe. Now if you were considering the new A5/S5 Sportback, then you're onto something. But still, you can't ignore the TLX A-Spec's overall package of practicality, handling, comfort and safety (plus luxury if you go with the Elite) all at a fairly low price. It's a great daily driver.
Old 07-11-2017, 01:44 AM
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by SebringSilver
I got $4,200 off on my A-Spec Elite. They also threw in a TLX car cover, wheel locks, two SMR paint touch-up pens (I don't know why they thought I'd need two, oh wait, my son might drive it some time next year, they're so thoughtful).

As for the S5 reconciliation, it seems like an odd debate. One's a two-door the other has four. Honestly, I have had a bunch of Audis and I can't for the life of me figure out what the heck is the point of an A5/S5. The back seats are utterly useless, the sunroof is a joke, the car isn't that fast nor is it fuel efficient. If you're looking for an affordable fun-to-drive two seater you'd be much better off getting a Cayman. If you wanted a two door that can actually seat four adults, get an E Class coupe. Now if you were considering the new A5/S5 Sportback, then you're onto something. But still, you can't ignore the TLX A-Spec's overall package of practicality, handling, comfort and safety (plus luxury if you go with the Elite) all at a fairly low price. It's a great daily driver.
can you post some more info regarding your deal and which dealership you got it from?