I've left the dark side ...

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2014, 12:59 AM
Drifting

Received 535 Likes on 301 Posts
I've left the dark side ...

Hope you folks don't mind yet another one of these "I got one" threads :

The TL;DR version : I GOT A NEW Bellanova White/Ebony V6 Advance TLX to replace my black/black 3G TL (hence the "left the dark side" title)!!! Well, I bought her today, but will pick her up tomorrow!

A moment of silence as one of the oldest, if not the oldest, 3G's on these forums is about to be retired. It just hit 246,000 miles on the trip home from the dealership.

My original goal was to get the car to 250,000 miles (actually get it to December/January when I thought deals may be better), but alas, all good things must come to an end. I come here not to just celebrate the new, but to thank the old. Seriously, I feel like a damn dork, but it's going to hurt tomorrow when CarMax gets my 3G. The car had been so reliable until recently that I have no complaints about having owned an Acura... with an AUTO transmission ... that never really gave me many problems. I never babied the car, but I always adhered to the maintenance schedule without fail. I still remember the date I purchased her. I still remember the first time I said "whoa... that's the car I'm going to buy" when I saw a spyshot after I had been looking at buying a G35 for months.

Last week, her alternator and battery died, so I replaced them. This morning, after pumping gas, the "check engine" light came on. When I got the codes read, it apparently came up as being a catalytic converter. I also needed new tires, the oil pump was leaking, needed a new engine mount, new struts, and possibly needed new rotors/brakes as well as renewal of registration and . Amazingly, in the 246,000 miles I've driven the car, I could've sworn I only changed the rear brake pads once and the front ones maybe twice (insane!). I think the rotors are still original or I changed them once under warranty when they warped after I got the car originally (insaner!). The transmission was still original, the starter was still original, etc. By the way, clear bras aren't/weren't made to last 11 years... lolol.

Anyway, when I considered vehicles, here's what I considered and my thoughts on them. Keep in mind I drive somewhat aggressively at times, but I generally don't drive like a maniac, I don't race my car, and my belief is that there are no great cars in the $30-$50k segment - just "great for me cars". And the biggest variable in that statement is "me". Each of us has something we're looking for - we aggregate information and arrive at a conclusion as to which car is the right side of the equation which sums the variables on the left of said equation :

Cadillac ATS 2.0/3.6 : I followed the Caddy ever since it was first released. I've been on Caddy forums reading intently since then. The ATS was always my favorite in terms of design and looks. There's something classically beautiful about this car... it's a bit of a black-tie affair. I think it's a better looking car than the TLX. No matter the 2.0t or the 3.6, it had more than enough punch for me and handled incredibly well when I drove it. The CUE system wasn't the greatest and they got rid of too many buttons IMHO, but I still loved the interior. So futuristic. Well, except for the dash where they should've probably added the configurable display. I really disliked the trunk space as well. I'm a single guy, but I'd like to have a bit more space than what it offered, although this alone wouldn't have stopped me from buying the car. What scared me away from this car was all the nagging issues here and there people were having in the forums as well as the large number of people claiming they weren't getting anywhere near the mileage that Cadillac claimed. Then, of course, all the recalls scared the hell out of me and I lost any faith I had in what was going on at GM. This is the car I wanted to buy so badly when Acura kept delaying the TL(X) release, but oh well ...

Infiniti Q50 : I actually like the sea monster looks of the Q50. I always thought the rear of the car looked like a Hyundai Sonata, but I forgave them for that. The interior to me was a step up from the TLX. I like the center stack with the big screen. That hybrid setup with around 360hp (?) and acceleration from hell... pure awesomeness. Sadly, I never got to experience any of that. The Q50 release was an utter disaster with all the DAS scares, electronics snafus/glitches, etc. I'm sorry, but if I have to reboot my InTouch system because it keeps locking up or even worse, have to pull over to the side of the road and repeatedly restart my car to get the electronics working again, I'd go flipping nuts. I also didn't like the way their upgrade paths worked out where just to get something like blind spot monitoring, you'd have to pay thousands more in multiple packages (from what I recall). But in all honesty, what scared me away the most was the blasted electronics and lousy launch. They've apparently fixed a lot of their issues, but there are still people reporting issues with electronics, smelly cabins, unsupported apps that were promised at launch, etc. I'd wait for the next model year to see if they've improved. I wish this company well, but they're about as helter-skelter and confused as Acura sometimes. Their collaboration with Mercedes and sharing of engine tech may lead to interesting configurations in the future.

Lexus IS 350 : this car was always my enigma. I never got to the point of driving it simply because I could never get past what I saw. At first I thought the predator grille was hideous and Lexus had lost its mind. It looked like they wanted nobody above 35 to buy this thing. lol. The tail lights looked like something Salvador Dali would come up with. The grille looked like they couldn't get enough grille to be happy... WE NEED MORE GRILLE! But as the days grew one, I started appreciating the design. It was a bit oddball and "out there", but I started liking it. I never got used to the interior, though. I loved the seats. Loved the way they supported me. Loved the interior color options. What I never got used to was the one thing I'd be staring at all day long while driving. The interior. It just seemed to be a mishmash of 70's and 80's parts with a touch of 2014 thrown in. I never was a fan of the mouse. And now they're switching to a touchpad, I believe? It's almost like they were trying to out-German, German design, but with a touch of Japan thrown in. The AC controls seemed out of place with the rest of the interior. The superhard plastic door pull area bothered me, as well. Another thing I disliked was that, by the time I put any of the usual major luxury options onto my build, the price shot through the roof. The "value conscience" in me began to object. Along the same lines, I didn't care for the relatively "poor" mileage in the car, especially with the amount of driving I do (anywhere from 20,000-30,000 miles a year).

Acura TLX : When I first saw the Prototype, I absolutely fell in love and nearly freaked out. That thing was awesome. So flippin' awesome. But then the spyshots started coming out, and I was less impressed. Actually I was starting to get worried. It seemed way to tame, but I figured I'd wait until the camo was removed to judge. Then the Acura TLX was released. I seriously thought about puking my guts out when I first saw this car, but I tried to hold back my opinion until I could see more pics and see it in person because I knew pics sometimes lied. When I finally saw the car in person, I liked what I saw. Was it perfect? No. It sat too high. The rear was a bit "blah". It needed more aggression. Maybe 15% more 3-series or IS 350 in terms of design. I really think Acura will bring out a Type-S or something that will up the aggressiveness of this car. I don't think the aero kit is it - it seems like a bit of an afterthought, although I think even that looks better in person - especially on a black car. This had all the tech I needed/wanted within the price range I wanted. At no point did I say "ugh... what should I not buy so I can get this to some reasonable price?" Well, ok, I briefly contemplated getting the SH-AWD, but decided I don't need it where I live and in 99% of my driving, I doubt I'd even exercise it to its potential, so I was happy I didn't have to squeeze that in. The only thing I think I splurged on was the Advance package. I really didn't need it, but thought the ACC could be useful on long trips, the CMBS could be useful whenever I wasn't looking (literally), and the remote start would be nice when in the summer to cool the interior down in the Texas heat, and of course, I think it was Rocket_man talked me into the glory of ventilated seats. lol. So I said, what the hell.

The TLX had enough performance, more than enough tech, at a great price, with a decent probability of good reliability due to heritage that I thought it was the best car for me. I would have liked to have waited for another few months to buy, but decided not to with the issues that were starting to occur with my current car. So I pulled the trigger Thursday. She's Bellanova White Pearl with Ebony interior (hi, weather! ) and is a V6 Advance model. She's getting stuff installed on her, but I go pick her up later tomorrow. Sadly, she already had tint installed on her, but oh well. My sig will be reset tomorrow, and the odometer will start at "7". Here's hoping for another decade or so of fun, reliable driving just like my 3G gave me.

Thanks to everyone who helped me form opinions and who debated intelligently on the forum. Acura, I won't forgive you for making me wait this long for the car, but I'll forgive you if I'm still loving the car in another 5-7 years.

Sorry for the long post and pardon any typos, I'm tired - I think I'll go to bed now.

Last edited by Rocketsfan; 08-29-2014 at 01:03 AM.
The following 42 users liked this post by Rocketsfan:
4WDrift (08-29-2014), ACCURATEin (08-30-2014), acuranj18 (08-31-2014), Acura_Dude (08-29-2014), BlueAc (08-29-2014), BookemDanole (08-29-2014), Costco (08-29-2014), dysonlu (08-29-2014), Franchise1124 (09-02-2014), Gen4MDX (08-29-2014), hadokenuh (08-29-2014), holografique (08-30-2014), internalaudit (08-30-2014), JM2010 SH-AWD (08-29-2014), JT4 (09-01-2014), jwong77 (08-29-2014), kongx7 (08-29-2014), Legend2TL (08-29-2014), Melrosejeff (09-02-2014), mr2core (08-29-2014), mrstak (08-29-2014), MuGen7Modulo (08-29-2014), MyT6MT (08-31-2014), Nedmundo (08-29-2014), neuronbob (08-29-2014), nore03 (08-29-2014), ostrich (08-29-2014), pdpgps (08-29-2014), Quandry (08-29-2014), randomRon82 (08-29-2014), razingkane93 (08-29-2014), Rocket_man (08-30-2014), rockstar143 (08-31-2014), rockyfeller (08-30-2014), scooterb84 (08-29-2014), Stew4HD (08-29-2014), technoarch (08-29-2014), terdonal (08-29-2014), Treblig (08-29-2014), VelfarreClubber (09-02-2014), weather (08-29-2014), Willie3.5 (08-29-2014) and 37 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 08-29-2014, 01:09 AM
shenanigans

Received 65 Likes on 36 Posts
Great write up man, congrats!!!

Pics or it didnt happen though...
The following users liked this post:
BookemDanole (08-29-2014)
Old 08-29-2014, 01:15 AM
Instructor

Received 36 Likes on 24 Posts
congrats! i'm still stuck between the IS350 F Sport and the TLX V6 SH-AWD (not sure if tech or adv package yet).
This post shows your love for the 3G TL and your loyalty to the brand and being contempt with what you have and what you know. The Maryville plant built the 3G TL and hearing from you that it lasted 250k miles without major issues 'til now shows that the cars built there are reliable and durable. I just hope the same can be said with the TLX. I would love to buy 1 car that will last me 8+ years or 250k miles before giving it up.

Appreciate the post Rocketsfan!
Old 08-29-2014, 01:43 AM
Advanced

Received 25 Likes on 13 Posts
Congrats Rocketsfan! Welcome aboard the TLX journey and wishing you many happy miles ahead. Let the next 200k+ miles begin. After driving mine for a week now, I couldn't be happier.
Old 08-29-2014, 04:35 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 1,092 Likes on 714 Posts
Congrats! I am happy for you. Thanks for the write up and comparisons!
Old 08-29-2014, 04:55 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 4,612 Likes on 2,193 Posts
An OG 3G TL guy becomes an OG TLX guy. Only on Acurazine.

Congrats and very nice comparison. I have driven every version of the ATS except the 6MT models and it's an awesome car, but just too small for what I would use it for. (That and I breathlessly await ATS-V.....once you go high -performance it's hard to go back).

Even so....It's a tough choice as the TLX is a better value.

Enjoy!
Old 08-29-2014, 05:20 AM

Received 1,405 Likes on 636 Posts
Originally Posted by neuronbob
An OG 3G TL guy becomes an OG TLX guy. Only on Acurazine.

Congrats and very nice comparison. I have driven every version of the ATS except the 6MT models and it's an awesome car, but just too small for what I would use it for. (That and I breathlessly await ATS-V.....once you go high -performance it's hard to go back).

Even so....It's a tough choice as the TLX is a better value.

Enjoy!
Congrats! That's my colour combo as well - can't wait to see the pics!
Old 08-29-2014, 06:10 AM
Team SSM Queen

Received 146 Likes on 75 Posts
Congrats Rocketsfan! I fell in love with the TLX in white when I did my test drive, and if I didn't live in NYC I would but that color combo.

I think there are several of us with older TLs in the same situation as you. My '04 5AT has 227K miles on it now. I've never had a problem with it, not even a rattle, and still have all the original parts, including the brakes and rotors! I've only done routine maintenance in the past 10 years. I never dreamed a car could be so reliable, so of course I knew my next car would be an Acura too.

My TL will need new brakes soon, new tires, and I didn't do my second timing belt. So rather than put a few thousand $$$ into my TL, I'm buying a TLX now instead of waiting for a better deal.

I'm going to sob when I say good-bye to my TL, there will never be another car like this. But here's to our next 200K+ miles in our new TLXs!
The following users liked this post:
mr2core (08-29-2014)
Old 08-29-2014, 06:22 AM
Drifting

Received 218 Likes on 174 Posts
Old 08-29-2014, 07:02 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 370 Likes on 209 Posts
Congratulations, and nice write-up on your decision process
Old 08-29-2014, 07:12 AM
Safety Car

Received 312 Likes on 198 Posts
Nice write up Rocketsfan - do you mind sharing your dealership and experience on negotiations? I will be looking to repalce my wife's '08 TSX 6MT soon.
Old 08-29-2014, 07:23 AM
Instructor

Received 74 Likes on 40 Posts
Thanks for sharing your story. It's nice to hear the thought process and emotions of those who have bought. Many, many congrats!!!
Old 08-29-2014, 07:43 AM
Racer

Received 115 Likes on 76 Posts
Great write-up. Very informative.

Perhaps I could add a little something regarding the Cad ATS. My wife has had her 2.0T for about 8 months now and we love it. The power and handling, coupled with the good ride and comfort, are great. I know what you mean when you mentioned the problems showing up on the forums, but she hasn't had even one problem. Sometimes I think these forums really amplify and exaggerate such things.

We've had no problem getting used to CUE and I think the free routine maintenance for four years will be appreciated.

You're right on the gas mileage (at least the way my wife drives) - it's lower than we expected, But still better than the 2008 Cad CTS she had before.

Again, I enjoyed your post.
Old 08-29-2014, 07:59 AM
Intermediate

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Thank you for the comparisons and you helped reinforce that we made the right decision with the TLX Advance

Looking forward to seeing some pictures!!
Old 08-29-2014, 08:54 AM
Racer

Received 34 Likes on 29 Posts
Awesome review and perspective. I too was strongly looking at Lexus IS250 but the biggest drawbacks to me were the cramped interior and crappy mileage. I do a ton of highway driving and miles for work and to not even get 30mpg for a luxury sedan in this day and age was surprisingly a deal breaker for me.

I'm picking up my TLX today as well! Same combo!
Old 08-29-2014, 08:56 AM
Instructor

Received 74 Likes on 40 Posts
What are you getting installed?
Old 08-29-2014, 09:07 AM
Acura TLX 2.4 Tech 9-2014

Received 54 Likes on 21 Posts
Interesting write up, thanks for sharing. So what are you getting installed on your TLX?

I am waiting for mine to be delivered next Friday.... can't wait been 11+ years since bought a new car, a bit like you.
Old 08-29-2014, 09:19 AM
4th Gear

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Excellent writer - my guess is that you are a technical writer or journalist by trade.

Personally, I am very confused about what my next car will be, a TLX, or a TLX. Or maybe a TLX.

Actually, my personal quest for the perfect ride is still in full swing (currently own a 2003 g35). I'm curious, in your own quest did you drive the new volvos? The s60 and V60? If so, what were your impression? On paper they seem very competitive. It would be interesting to get a back to back driving comparison.
Old 08-29-2014, 09:30 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 400 Likes on 282 Posts
Great summary, thanks for sharing! Seems that there are many original 3G owners that getting the TLX, myself included. This is a good sign for Acura in the short to medium term. Their longer term issue will be the 4G owners and if they owners believe that the TLX is a downgrade. Only time will tell, but for now the TLX should be a hit.
Old 08-29-2014, 09:31 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 95 Likes on 80 Posts
please post pictures
Old 08-29-2014, 09:58 AM
Racer

Received 106 Likes on 65 Posts
Rocketsfan, you are the perfect customer Acura is targetting: values long-term ownership, reliability, bang for the buck and tech.

Salvador Dali. LOL I thought I was the only one using him to describe the IS' design.

Last edited by dysonlu; 08-29-2014 at 10:13 AM.
Old 08-29-2014, 10:11 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 1,092 Likes on 714 Posts
Originally Posted by dysonlu
Rocketsfan, you are the perfect customer Acura is targetting: values long-term ownership, reliability, bang for the buck and tech.

Salvador Dali. LOL I thought I was the only using him to describe the IS' design.
I like that reference too. Definitely abstract!
Old 08-29-2014, 10:23 AM
Racer

Received 79 Likes on 47 Posts
Congrats on your purchase and I appreciate the back story. Enjoy the new Acura for many years to come!
Old 08-29-2014, 10:25 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 248 Likes on 229 Posts
Congrats, enjoy. Waiting for your pics.
Old 08-29-2014, 10:55 AM
The Oracle of Acurazine!

Received 44 Likes on 12 Posts
congrats... soon I will replace my 04 TL (228k miles so far)
Old 08-29-2014, 11:58 AM
Instructor

Received 35 Likes on 22 Posts
Well written write up!
Thanks for your views on the alternatives, we appear to have the same mindset so I appreciate how well you reviewed them!
Good luck with your new ride!
Old 08-29-2014, 12:56 PM
Scott

Received 156 Likes on 151 Posts
Congrats! Excited to see the pics
Old 08-29-2014, 02:02 PM
Instructor

Received 91 Likes on 33 Posts
Thanks for sharing your experience. I too had a sad day year and half ago when I traded my high mileage 3G TL for a TSX. The 3G TL's were some of the best cars I have ever owned, but the numerous small repair bills were beginning to add up. TSX was not my first choice but couldn't wait another 1.5 years for the TLX.

Every new car has it's quirks, I've had my TLX now for 2 weeks and 2,400 miles, (necessary trip I had to take), but the car is impressive. Think you will enjoy it.
Old 08-29-2014, 02:48 PM
SixSpeedDreamin'

Received 35 Likes on 33 Posts
Congrats on the purchase and thanks for the great write up.
Old 08-29-2014, 06:01 PM
Advanced

Received 26 Likes on 21 Posts
Thanks for the write up on your perspective about your cross shopping journey. Enjoy your TLX and of course, we need pics
Old 08-29-2014, 06:39 PM
Drifting

Received 563 Likes on 363 Posts
Congrats and nice write up. Thanks.

Your thoughts remind me of what I was thinking when I sold my '92 Legend Coupe (18 years old at the time) which still had original brakes, clutch, etc. except for timing belt and cat. I'm hoping my current TL will be similar (which it has been so far), although I may not wait 18 full years before my next car purchase.
Old 08-29-2014, 07:39 PM
Drifting

Received 535 Likes on 301 Posts
First of all, thanks to everyone for the compliments and congrats. I've been looking for a car for 5 years, so, as you can tell, I'm not much of an impulsive buyer. lol.

Secondly, the bad news - I didn't get the car today because they had to order the decklid spoiler. They did say it should be in by tomorrow and I should have the car by tomorrow. Talk about torture.

Originally Posted by narnia
Congrats Rocketsfan! I fell in love with the TLX in white when I did my test drive, and if I didn't live in NYC I would but that color combo.

I'm going to sob when I say good-bye to my TL, there will never be another car like this. But here's to our next 200K+ miles in our new TLXs!
Narnia, I think I remember you posting waaay back when around the time I got my TL. Can't believe that was over a decade ago. lol. Hopefully this car will be just as reliable as the 3G. I honestly think I'm more sad that I'll see my 3G go than I am happy that I'm getting a new 5G ... well, ok, maybe "equally sad" is a better phrase.

Originally Posted by miner
Nice write up Rocketsfan - do you mind sharing your dealership and experience on negotiations? I will be looking to repalce my wife's '08 TSX 6MT soon.
I went to Vandergriff Acura in Arlington, Tx. That's a fairly long drive for me, but they had the car I wanted to check out (white/ebony V6 Advanced). Nobody had one other than Goodson, but ... let's just say Vandergriff was trying to hit a homerun while Goodson didn't even acknowledge there was a game that night. Vandergriff basically said it was going to be in in a few days and to come check it out. The way a lot of these are flying off the lots, I thought I'd better keep bugging them, so when it came in, they contacted me and said it was in. I told them I'd be in to check it out. I never got an answer from Goodson if the white/ebony was in stock. The first response from Goodson was after I had already signed the deal with Vandergriff and to this day they haven't answered the simple question I asked of whether or not the white/ebony car on their website was in stock. A shame since I always used them for service. Only once did I take my car to another Acura dealer for service in the 11 years I owned it, and that was a week ago when my alternator died. Oh well. BTW, I dealt with Tom Phan and Chris Onorato. They did the usual add-on routine most dealers are going to do, but weren't jackasses about it. I actually liked dealing with them. Just don't go in there looking for $5000 off MSRP. I knew what I would be ok paying, so I checked the bravado at the door and instead of trying to screw them over, I just tried to hit what I was willing to pay. Once we got rid of some of the add-ons, I said what I was ok paying for it. Chris looked at it for about 10 seconds and said "ok" and that was that. Could I have gone lower? Probably, but I wasn't there to be a complete ass about it. I'd buy from those guys again.... in another 11 years. BTW, they gave me a $500 off accessories discount. In fairness, Goodson sent me a coupon while I was signing off at Vandergriff for $500 any car in their inventory (I believe), as well. I think the Vandergriff offer was good until today and the Goodson one was good through the 1st or 2nd.

Originally Posted by BookemDanole
What are you getting installed?
Decklid spoiler. Like I said above, by the time we made the deal, it was closing time, so they couldn't install it. They called today to say they had to order it, but it should be available tomorrow, and I should have my car then.

Originally Posted by 5wheel
Actually, my personal quest for the perfect ride is still in full swing (currently own a 2003 g35). I'm curious, in your own quest did you drive the new volvos? The s60 and V60? If so, what were your impression? On paper they seem very competitive. It would be interesting to get a back to back driving comparison.
I considered them, but not very seriously. I've never been a huge fan of Volvos simply because a couple of co-workers in the past have owned them and have had all kinds of issues. I know that's a small sample-size, but it's really all I have in terms of real-world experience. Since I keep my cars for a while, that's important to me. I also have never been a huge fan of Volvo's styling. Like I said, even though I'm not completely sold on the TLX's styling, I still prefer it to the S60. Also, the experience I had with my 3G weighed-in heavily on buying the 5G.
Old 08-29-2014, 08:00 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 400 Likes on 282 Posts
Originally Posted by Rocketsfan
Secondly, the bad news - I didn't get the car today because they had to order the decklid spoiler. They did say it should be in by tomorrow and I should have the car by tomorrow. Talk about torture.
Want to hear some anther torture story to make you feel better? Ordered it two weeks ago, car arrived a week ago for delivery beginning of this week, but I cannot get it until mid next week as I am out of town. Having to deal with reading posts rather than driving. But I will know it inside out, or maybe not.
Old 08-29-2014, 08:40 PM
▒JDM ¥ KING▒

Received 141 Likes on 65 Posts
Congratz!
Old 08-29-2014, 09:43 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 1,267 Likes on 864 Posts
Rocketsfan...CONGRATS and Thanks for the well written post!!

I appreciate the acknowledgment halfway down....
Old 08-29-2014, 10:22 PM
ARKITEKT

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by narnia

I think there are several of us with older TLs in the same situation as you. My '04 5AT has 227K miles on it now. I've never had a problem with it, not even a rattle, and still have all the original parts, including the brakes and rotors! I've only done routine maintenance in the past 10 years. I never dreamed a car could be so reliable, so of course I knew my next car would be an Acura too.

My TL will need new brakes soon, new tires, and I didn't do my second timing belt. So rather than put a few thousand $$$ into my TL, I'm buying a TLX now instead of waiting for a better deal.

Shit....my 04 TL (5AT) has 87,800 miles. Hit 10 years old this month. Looks flawless still.
Old 08-29-2014, 10:25 PM
Drifting

Received 364 Likes on 190 Posts
Congrats, Rocketsfan! See, you got the "Weather" special (BWP on ebony! LOL). Please show us some pics as soon as you get the car! :-)

Also, I would love to hear your review AFTER you have driven it for a bit. Can't wait for that! Thanks!!!
Old 08-30-2014, 03:06 PM
King of NYC

Received 216 Likes on 153 Posts
Obviously you made a WELL thought out and informed decision. You drove the doors off the TL, this TLX will be a welcome and well earned upgrade. Congrats!
Old 08-30-2014, 08:33 PM
Summer is Coming

Received 647 Likes on 373 Posts
Congrats RocketsFan on the new car. I think the car is a great value. Someday soon I hope to have that cool air blowing up my a$$ as well.

You'll have to report on how well that works. I've not been able to get into an Advance yet.

BTW.. you have 190,000 MORE miles on your TL than I do on my TSX. Wow I might be able to keep my car til I die!
Old 08-30-2014, 09:52 PM
Instructor

Received 159 Likes on 47 Posts
Heck ya!! Congrats!! You couldn't have choose a better ride!

Quick Reply: I've left the dark side ...