How bad are 2016 4 cyl TLX'es

Old 05-17-2016, 06:18 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 89 Likes on 52 Posts
How bad are 2016 4 cyl TLX'es

Some might recall that I used to own 2015 V6 SH-AWD TLX that was plagued with vibrations and transmission glitches. I hated the car so much that I sold it.
A friend of mine is looking for a new car and since I had TLX he asked me for my opinion/recommendation. He is only looking for 4 cylinder model (most likely base trim) and I am wondering what issues are specific to 4 cylinder models? Were highway vibrations also reported on 4 cylinder or just 6 cylinder? What about 8 speed DCT? There are some threads that make it sound as bad as the 9 speed, but is it that bad? I cant imagine that Honda could make something more awful than 9 speed, but hey, if they somehow managed to do so, bravo for them. I know there is no VCM, no annoying auto engine off etc, but if there anything specific to 4 cylinder that I should be aware? What about PAWS system, any problems with that? Is 2016 safe to buy, or should I recommend to wait for 2017 model? I appreciate any info.
Old 05-17-2016, 06:34 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 1,092 Likes on 714 Posts
Have your friend go drive one! He (or she) will be pleasantly surprised. It's a fun car to drive. I had one as a loaner and enjoyed it a lot.
The following users liked this post:
justnspace (05-17-2016)
Old 05-17-2016, 06:38 AM

Received 16,260 Likes on 11,971 Posts
Originally Posted by Stew4HD
Have your friend go drive one! He (or she) will be pleasantly surprised. It's a fun car to drive. I had one as a loaner and enjoyed it a lot.
dude, i had written out a whole paragraph on why its a bad idea to listen to Hearsay....
he said she said AND then relaying it back to a first party spells disaster. then I deleted it. but now that you're here! lol

the OP needs to tell his friend to TEST drive the car for an extended period of time, like 30 minutes or more, preferably on a normal commute route to get a feel for the car himself.

30 minutes or more will tell the friend if the car is right for him or not.

Last edited by justnspace; 05-17-2016 at 06:40 AM.
Stew4HD (05-17-2016)
Old 05-17-2016, 06:56 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by justnspace
dude, i had written out a whole paragraph on why its a bad idea to listen to Hearsay....
he said she said AND then relaying it back to a first party spells disaster. then I deleted it. but now that you're here! lol

the OP needs to tell his friend to TEST drive the car for an extended period of time, like 30 minutes or more, preferably on a normal commute route to get a feel for the car himself.

30 minutes or more will tell the friend if the car is right for him or not.
Some folks would rather let rumor prevail.
Old 05-17-2016, 10:17 AM
CBP TLX

Received 44 Likes on 36 Posts
How bad are 2.4 TLX's??

So bad I decided to get one and have no regrets.
The following 3 users liked this post by CybrRdr:
CoquiTSX (05-17-2016), justnspace (05-17-2016), Stew4HD (05-17-2016)
Old 05-17-2016, 10:25 AM

How does one get an extended test drive, you may ask?

by simply asking!

if salesman says no, retort with "~$40k is alot of money, dont you agree?"
salesman will agree
"i want to be as informed as possible when making my decision, as I dont feel comfortable dropping that much on a vehicle that I may or may not like."

he'll hate you for being informed and educated but will ultimately agree on giving you an extended test drive.

or you can come in over the course of months and repeatedly drive the car to get a feel for it.
Old 05-17-2016, 10:29 AM
Racer

Received 31 Likes on 22 Posts
How does one get an extended test drive, you may ask?

by simply asking!

if salesman says no, retort with "~$40k is alot of money, dont you agree?"
salesman will agree
"i want to be as informed as possible when making my decision, as I dont feel comfortable dropping that much on a vehicle that I may or may not like."

he'll hate you for being informed and educated but will ultimately agree on giving you an extended test drive.

or you can come in over the course of months and repeatedly drive the car to get a feel for it.
If they (understandably) don't want you to take a new one and add miles on it and potentially not purchase, maybe see if they have a loaner or a used one on the lot that they might be willing to let you put some miles on it.
justnspace (05-17-2016)
Old 05-17-2016, 10:32 AM
Advanced

Received 41 Likes on 20 Posts
have had mine for 13k miles. 2015 2.4 Tech. No problems! If you can understand that a DCT is inherently less "smooth" at slow speeds and that there are huge advantages in speed of shifts when accelerating then you'll love it. If he/she, like many people, want a Lexus like automatic with imperceptible shifts then it may not be the car for them, but just as other posters have said take one on an extended test drive with a varied group of roads, a few stop and go/stop signs, some average medium speed roads with lights, and then punch it in sport or sport+ on a highway on ramp.
For a family sedan it's pretty solid. I'm completely honest in saying I really really like the car, and it's a really good car, I'm not entirely in love with the car though... but that's what my other fun car is for, this one is for practicality.
Old 05-17-2016, 11:57 AM
You'll Never Walk Alone

Received 834 Likes on 518 Posts
I've heard some stories about the 8-DCT too, but not to the extent of the ZF 9AT in the TLX V6. Honda got shafted badly by ZF...lol.

From my experience, the TLX 2.4 has decent acceleration. The 8-DCT shift very quickly.

But ya, your friend should really take it out for a test drive. I personally enjoyed it.
Old 05-17-2016, 12:49 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 157 Likes on 118 Posts
Its a hit or miss. I have a 15 sh-awd advance v6 and its runs PERFECT. No vibration, I cant tell at all when VCM kicks in, its a dream. Ive had the 4cyl as a loaner and its super fun to drive, more zippy than the 6cyl
Old 05-17-2016, 01:02 PM
Racer

Received 57 Likes on 34 Posts
A lot of complaints feels like comes from expectations of a cheaper Lexus or Infinity or comparisons against the former TL which the TLX is none.

The 8speed DCT and the 2.4 pairing feels ideal imo and the car as a whole offers a lot of value for the money.
Old 05-17-2016, 01:58 PM
Instructor

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts
Did you test drive your TLX, how come tranny issues were found months after purchase?
Old 05-17-2016, 02:06 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by open contact
Did you test drive your TLX, how come tranny issues were found months after purchase?
When they started installing the "updates" is when I started noticing the hard 2-3 shift problem
Old 05-17-2016, 03:12 PM
Instructor

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts
When they started installing the "updates" is when I started noticing the hard 2-3 shift problem
Funny you say that, My tranny is fine or at leat it doesnt bother me, and they were gonna do the "update" , i told them dont you f***ing touch it. If it aint broke....
Old 05-17-2016, 04:49 PM
Rae Ray

Received 58 Likes on 35 Posts
Originally Posted by mlody
Some might recall that I used to own 2015 V6 SH-AWD TLX that was plagued with vibrations and transmission glitches. I hated the car so much that I sold it.
A friend of mine is looking for a new car and since I had TLX he asked me for my opinion/recommendation. He is only looking for 4 cylinder model (most likely base trim) and I am wondering what issues are specific to 4 cylinder models? Were highway vibrations also reported on 4 cylinder or just 6 cylinder? What about 8 speed DCT? There are some threads that make it sound as bad as the 9 speed, but is it that bad? I cant imagine that Honda could make something more awful than 9 speed, but hey, if they somehow managed to do so, bravo for them. I know there is no VCM, no annoying auto engine off etc, but if there anything specific to 4 cylinder that I should be aware? What about PAWS system, any problems with that? Is 2016 safe to buy, or should I recommend to wait for 2017 model? I appreciate any info.
I have my 16 2.4 tech for almost 2 months now and my only regret is why i didnt buy it sooner.
My 8spd DCT is smooth. Never had any issues even with my pervious 16 ILX with the same 8spd. No worries here!
The base TLX is ok but I recommend the 2.4 tech. Its only 5k more and adds so much more sexy features, especially ELS which is a dream of a stereo system.
But like everyone said. He has to take a test drive because while I think the car is full of sexiness. He may think its road kill.

Last edited by Rae Rad; 05-17-2016 at 04:59 PM.
Old 05-17-2016, 05:50 PM
Banned

Received 198 Likes on 147 Posts
As others suggested the best thing to do for your friend is to get an extensive road test with one, just not an "around the block" jump....it should not be that hard to negotiate an half hour drive....eventually he choice is his.

Personally I never tested the 4 cyl TLX but I can tell you from my perspective that I would not even buy one of these premium turbocharged 4 cylinder sedans (did that on several occasions from different brands) let alone a naturally aspirated 4 banger...but that is me.....as they say YMMV.

Last edited by saturno_v; 05-17-2016 at 05:59 PM.
Old 05-17-2016, 05:59 PM
Intermediate

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
Honda did not make the 9 speed, ZF did. It's used in many cars and many brands. Now, maybe they did not get it dialed in at first as the PILOT also had some complaints. I feel most of the issues come from the fact that most are just not used to these newer transmissions so when they behave out of the users normal comfort zone, they feel there is something wrong. I personally find the 9 speed smooth as silk and barely feel it shift unless I am into it.

As to the DCT, just remember, it works differently than a typical transmission. They tried to tame it with the torque convertor but I am sure with 8 speeds you can feel it shift or slip when slowing down etc. It's the nature of the transmission. Nothing wrong with either, except the perceived problem of an unfamiliar operator missing their old school style tranny. Not trying to be offensive to anyone, but once you understand what the transmission is doing, you will understand why it feels different.

As to vibrations, everyone has a different level of sensitivity and expectations. For me, the TLX has NVH at a very high level. If you want no vibration, maybe look at a Tesla.

Last edited by dboz; 05-17-2016 at 06:01 PM.
Old 05-17-2016, 06:11 PM
Racer

Received 115 Likes on 76 Posts
I pretty much second what E90 and Rae said in posts #8 & #15, respectively.

We've had our 2015 2.4 Tech for over a year and 8000 miles. It's been problem free. It's a practical, economical, comfortable and quiet sedan with decent performance and just a bit of sportiness thrown in.

We just returned from a 350 mi trip up to Carmel, CA, and it performed flawlessly - we thoroughly enjoyed the ride.

I would agree with others - consider the Tech version. Worth the extra cost , IMO.

By the way, no significant vibrations at all in our TLX. Quiet and smooth

Last edited by wlkeel; 05-17-2016 at 06:14 PM.
Old 05-17-2016, 07:43 PM
Drifting

Received 535 Likes on 301 Posts
Originally Posted by dboz
Honda did not make the 9 speed, ZF did. It's used in many cars and many brands. Now, maybe they did not get it dialed in at first as the PILOT also had some complaints. I feel most of the issues come from the fact that most are just not used to these newer transmissions so when they behave out of the users normal comfort zone, they feel there is something wrong. I personally find the 9 speed smooth as silk and barely feel it shift unless I am into it.
Sorry, but no. I've owned this car since August 2014. In that time, I had the shifting go from annoying, to unbearable, to bearable-but-definitely-there. In that time, I've had a 2016 TLX as a loaner with no such hard shifts. If you also look at the early release of the 9-speed tranny from ZF, you'll find it was used in the Jeep Cherokee, Chrysler 200, Range Rover Evoque, etc. Go check some of their issues with this transmission initially -- especially with the Cherokee and the 200. It was giving issues for multiple manufacturers and for multiple cars before Acura released the TLX. Also, consider the number of people in the 2-3 shift issue thread in the "Problems" forum who have had their transmissions replaced with new ones and state the problematic shift is gone -- nearly every one of them state the transmission shifts without the bump. Lastly, look at how many attempts Acura has done with the TSB designed in part to address this issue. To say it's because people aren't used to it is silly. Damn right they're not used to it... because it shouldn't have been happening and for people like me who can't seem to get a new transmission, it shouldn't be happening.

This transmission issue has turned me from being an Acura fan into some kind of damn Moog, Jr. ... Jesus. Smh.
Old 05-17-2016, 08:00 PM
Instructor

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
I am happy so far with 2.4 base. I don't think there is a better car out there for under 35k. Transmission is good so far, ridiculous gas mileage. A lot of features for a base car. Plenty of power for me, only time it could use more is going up hills it can drone a little. Only complaint is a couple rattles, hopefully they can be sorted out. Sexy ass car, chicks dig it.
Old 05-17-2016, 11:10 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 869 Likes on 413 Posts
Inane subject line….but i'll simply say that i love my 2.4 tech, particularly because of the engine-transmission pairing. The PAWS is also excellent. However, read the expert reviews and test drive. I've driven a half dozen TLXs/ILXs with the 8 speed and have nothing but good things to say. For the most part, I enjoyed my 3.5 Tech SH-AWD as well, but prefer this car because of the transmission and nimbleness.
Old 05-18-2016, 06:46 AM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Rocketsfan
Sorry, but no. I've owned this car since August 2014. In that time, I had the shifting go from annoying, to unbearable, to bearable-but-definitely-there. In that time, I've had a 2016 TLX as a loaner with no such hard shifts. If you also look at the early release of the 9-speed tranny from ZF, you'll find it was used in the Jeep Cherokee, Chrysler 200, Range Rover Evoque, etc. Go check some of their issues with this transmission initially -- especially with the Cherokee and the 200. It was giving issues for multiple manufacturers and for multiple cars before Acura released the TLX. Also, consider the number of people in the 2-3 shift issue thread in the "Problems" forum who have had their transmissions replaced with new ones and state the problematic shift is gone -- nearly every one of them state the transmission shifts without the bump. Lastly, look at how many attempts Acura has done with the TSB designed in part to address this issue. To say it's because people aren't used to it is silly. Damn right they're not used to it... because it shouldn't have been happening and for people like me who can't seem to get a new transmission, it shouldn't be happening.

This transmission issue has turned me from being an Acura fan into some kind of damn Moog, Jr. ... Jesus. Smh.
Sorry, but yes. Learn to read. I said initially they did not have it dialed in. It appears that it is fine now. Get over it. You bought a first year vehicle that had issues. They are now resolved. My point still remains. These transmissions work differently and feel different from traditional units. I was not minimizing those first adopters that did have issues. I read lots of comments about how these things shift at lights etc. There is nothing wrong with the transmission, it is a DCT and operates differently. Sell the car if you are that miserable in it. Life is too short.
Old 05-18-2016, 07:13 AM

Originally Posted by mapleloaf
Inane subject line….
its like he's sabotaging himself!!!!!!!!

whats that phase? setting himself up for failure.
wlkeel (05-18-2016)
Old 05-18-2016, 07:52 AM
Suzuka Master

whats that phase? setting himself up for failure.

3-Phase? 120VAC Single phase?
Old 05-18-2016, 07:54 AM

R.

I'm missing the R. lol

thats what happens when the boss comes by your desk early in the AM.
"oh chit, yes I was working!"
Old 05-18-2016, 08:13 AM
CBP TLX

Received 44 Likes on 36 Posts
My 2.4 TLX has been a pleasure to own. As mentioned the NVH is very good. The old concrete roads here in Houston are horrible but the TLX manages to drive over all the imperfections very smoothly.
Old 05-18-2016, 08:17 AM
Suzuka Master

R.

I'm missing the R. lol

thats what happens when the boss comes by your desk early in the AM.
"oh chit, yes I was working!"
I'm usually the one making the typos!
Old 05-18-2016, 03:05 PM
Racer

Received 32 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by E90 Skye
have had mine for 13k miles. 2015 2.4 Tech. No problems! If you can understand that a DCT is inherently less "smooth" at slow speeds and that there are huge advantages in speed of shifts when accelerating then you'll love it. If he/she, like many people, want a Lexus like automatic with imperceptible shifts then it may not be the car for them, but just as other posters have said take one on an extended test drive with a varied group of roads, a few stop and go/stop signs, some average medium speed roads with lights, and then punch it in sport or sport+ on a highway on ramp.
For a family sedan it's pretty solid. I'm completely honest in saying I really really like the car, and it's a really good car, I'm not entirely in love with the car though... but that's what my other fun car is for, this one is for practicality.
Yet this is exactly the issue. Rough/confused shifts at slow speeds.

And, yeah I'd like smooth imperceptible shifting. Thought that's what I paid for...
Old 05-18-2016, 03:08 PM
Racer

As to the DCT, just remember, it works differently than a typical transmission. They tried to tame it with the torque convertor but I am sure with 8 speeds you can feel it shift or slip when slowing down etc. It's the nature of the transmission. Nothing wrong with either, except the perceived problem of an unfamiliar operator missing their old school style tranny. Not trying to be offensive to anyone, but once you understand what the transmission is doing, you will understand why it feels different.

As to vibrations, everyone has a different level of sensitivity and expectations. For me, the TLX has NVH at a very high level. If you want no vibration, maybe look at a Tesla.
You mean most car buyers, right. Perhaps if Acura explained this before purchase it would be ok, but we all are not transmission experts.
quantum7 (05-18-2016)
Old 05-18-2016, 03:11 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by Rocketsfan

Well said and I agree! Its especially worse if Acura kept moving forward knowing the transmission was trouble. Hard for me to believe they did not know.
quantum7 (05-18-2016)
Old 05-18-2016, 03:13 PM
Racer

Sorry, but yes. Learn to read. I said initially they did not have it dialed in. It appears that it is fine now. Get over it. You bought a first year vehicle that had issues. They are now resolved. My point still remains. These transmissions work differently and feel different from traditional units. I was not minimizing those first adopters that did have issues. I read lots of comments about how these things shift at lights etc. There is nothing wrong with the transmission, it is a DCT and operates differently. Sell the car if you are that miserable in it. Life is too short.
Consumers should know if its going to work differently. Dialed in, I think not I still have shifting issues on my 2016.
Old 05-18-2016, 04:01 PM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by EricInMaryland
Consumers should know if its going to work differently. Dialed in, I think not I still have shifting issues on my 2016.
Consumers do know that a dual clutch transmission shifts like a manual transmission (more abrupt and it has to slip at lower speeds just like a clutch). Honda added the genius of a torque convertor so smooth it out some. If you really miss a 6 speed transmission, just go get the RDX. Mine is silky smooth.

What shifting issues, exactly? Why did you buy the car? What do you feel it should do that it does not? What remedy do you propose to fix it? Is it a defect or just your preferences as to what you don't like?
Old 05-18-2016, 04:07 PM
Intermediate

You mean most car buyers, right. Perhaps if Acura explained this before purchase it would be ok, but we all are not transmission experts.
I would tend to think that most people looking at the TLX are somewhat knowledgable in regards to cars other than transportion. It is sold as a sporty car. Not a luxury car. If you wanted a luxury car, you should not have been buying a performance sedan. They are by nature going to be less refined than a pure CRUISER. Although, I feel Acura hit the mix between ride and handling pretty good.

What should the dealer do? Sit down and explain the car to you? OR, should you have asked questions of the dealer? Seems to me, the buyer is the ultimate authority in knowing what they are buying. If you bought the wrong car for your desired comfort level, I don't really see what the dealer could do to make you better informed?

Also, they had to make compromises to get the MPG while offering the V6. That came in the way of more gears and unique transmission choices. The 9 speed ZF is great at what it can do....1-4 quick and smooth for good acceleration, switch things up with 5 then the upper gears for MPG while cruising. The DCT is good also, it is just going to feel different due to the number of gears and the fact that it is like driving a clutch operated vehicle. It will slide backwards on hills etc.

Again, I am not saying people did not have issues. Nor am I saying they should be happy about the perceived notion of getting screwed. BUT, if you do not like how the car shifts, do not like the transmission choices, then there are other vehicles out there. Again, the RDX has a very smooth 6 speed. If you wanted that sort of transmission, you looked at the wrong car.

It's just like when I decided I did not like the EVO MR with the dual clutch and settled for the 6 speed manual. I did the same thing in my SRT 392 Challenger. Got the 6 speed, I did not like the automatic. I lived with the CVT in my Forester XT for 2 years. Got used to how it worked and loved it. I like the fact it keeps the RPM up and in the power band.

However, I decided that when driving to work and doing my daily drive, the TLX and it's gears accomplished what I needed. Some performance, and some economy. I do feel I compromised from a true sports type car, but I knew that going in. Maybe I am just weird and know what I am buying. Maybe most just buy on name and figure it's good. Honda has done that for 40 years.

Last edited by dboz; 05-18-2016 at 04:15 PM.
Old 05-18-2016, 05:37 PM
Racer

We just can't get away from the 9 sp transmission, can we? The subject of this thread is the 4 CYLINDER TLX which has an 8 sp transmission, and before you know it, the same guys are here bitching about their 6 CYLINDER transmission.

Really gets old.
The following 3 users liked this post by wlkeel:
CoquiTSX (05-23-2016), CybrRdr (05-19-2016), LAMike240 (05-18-2016)
Old 05-18-2016, 07:25 PM
Drifting

Received 535 Likes on 301 Posts
Originally Posted by wlkeel
We just can't get away from the 9 sp transmission, can we? The subject of this thread is the 4 CYLINDER TLX which has an 8 sp transmission, and before you know it, the same guys are here bitching about their 6 CYLINDER transmission.

Really gets old.

Boy, do I agree. Bitching about those crappy 6 cylinder trannys gets old. lol.
Old 05-18-2016, 09:39 PM
Advanced

Yet this is exactly the issue. Rough/confused shifts at slow speeds.

And, yeah I'd like smooth imperceptible shifting. Thought that's what I paid for...
Then don't buy a car with a DCT, PDK, DSG, etc. any dual clutch automated manual is going to be this way, the 8 speed DCT in the TLX is actually one of the smoother ones out there. The DCT doesn't make confused shifts you may be talking about the 9spd auto.

There are many MUCH more expensive cars with dual clutches that are more expensive. You're probably not familiar with the way a dual clutch works, but most ppl coming from manual tranny cars like it over a typical auto
Old 05-19-2016, 06:41 AM

Originally Posted by wlkeel

Really gets old.
that's why its stupid to listen to hearsay.

it'll be best for the OP's friend to test drive the car for him/herself.

from the very start this thread was doomed because of the title......and then dude wants to listen to he said she said bullshit to then relay it to the neighbor...

can some one say things will be lost in translation along the way?
wlkeel (05-19-2016)
Old 05-19-2016, 10:34 AM
Advanced

maybe appropriate title would be pros and cons of 2.4 DCT TLX?
These are my opinion of course, i'm sure many will dispute it but after 8 months of ownership these are the pros and cons that come to mind regarding my 2015 2.4 DCT Tech package.

Pros:
1) The DCT is great! can be a lot of fun when you want and really pairs well with the motor
2) honda 4 bangers are rev happy and sound pretty good when you stretch it's legs
3) pretty good space
4) good fuel economy
5) steering is direct
6) middle of the pack price with above average safety tech you get relative to it's competition (depending on what you think it's competition is getting similar features in an entry level premium car gets pricey)
7) very quiet cabin
8) Comfortable ride

cons:
1) tires are horrid
2) suspension tuning a little too soft for me but some may like it
3) still not a huge fan of the dual screen infotainment setup or the OS
4) 4 cyl could use about 20-30 more hp and it'd hit that sweet spot, as is it's not underpowered but if you have the car loaded up with people and the a/c on full blast in triple digit weather the performance is sapped.
5) some questionable design traits (no tail pipes, bland rear bumper, mediocre color options, no door pockets for rear doors, wheels on 2.4 are blech to me)
6) Materials quality while not bad, isn't very good either. A VW GTI I test drove at the same time as the TLX has better overall materials quality, and a mazda 6 I had as a rental had similar levels of quality while having better laid out dash.
7) brakes could be stronger but I'm sure that's mostly b/c of the crappy tires it comes with and am looking forward to upgrading the wheels and tires to see/feel the difference.
8) ride height is pretty high, but this is a problem for most non Euro cars... especially ones without a "sport package" which Acura should definitely be offering with the TLX.

Take that as you will, but these are just my opinions after 8 months of ownership! So far no problems with the car (knock on wood).
The following 2 users liked this post by E90 Skye:
dboz (05-19-2016), quantum7 (05-19-2016)
Old 05-19-2016, 12:33 PM
Instructor

Received 42 Likes on 20 Posts
My experience has been great so far with the 2.4L and 8 S DCT

Also I looked up the blue book value of my car versus my payoff and its very good after a year

My next car will be a crossover when lease ends in early 2018

But I will keep enjoying the tlx until then
Old 05-19-2016, 12:38 PM
Racer

Good review, E90. I'm in agreement with almost all of your observations.

On our recent road trip, I did start to appreciate the dual screen - navigation info on the top screen, allowing my wife to constantly fiddle with the audio controls while I could still see the nav info.

Also, the 4 cyl power was quite adequate on the trip (even with frequent 75-80 mph cruising), but my small wife was the only passenger, and the weather was mild (not much demand on the AC).

Again, good review - should be helpful for those considering buying.
E90 Skye (05-19-2016)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: How bad are 2016 4 cyl TLX'es