AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community

AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community (https://acurazine.com/forums/)
-   5G TLX (2015-2020) (https://acurazine.com/forums/5g-tlx-2015-2020-415/)
-   -   Anyone pulling any chick's with the apec tlx (https://acurazine.com/forums/5g-tlx-2015-2020-415/anyone-pulling-any-chicks-apec-tlx-970199/)

Shane One 05-29-2018 04:36 PM

Anyone pulling any chick's with the apec tlx

Just curious any one getting any girls complimenting the car or getting the same looks as a Mercedes. Curious wanna catch some girls eyes

TacoBello 05-29-2018 04:38 PM

Girls don't care about cars unless they're super cars.

TacoBello 05-29-2018 04:39 PM

To date, my dog has netted me more ass in the last 8 months than all of my cars put together have in 15 years.

Shane One 05-29-2018 04:43 PM

A car adds sex appeal. I know the badge matters but with the blue looking good as it is just wondering if I could get the same reaction.

BEAR-AvHistory 05-29-2018 05:46 PM

A car adds sex appeal.
Your kidding, right?

theredia92 05-29-2018 05:48 PM

Woman couldn't care less about cars or car brands. My girl has referred to my TLX as a Lexus twice in the time that we have been together.

Costco 05-29-2018 05:54 PM

Tons.

I mean that literally.

Only fat chicks break their necks to look at it, sadly. But the ventilated seats seal the deal, keeping their fupa folds nice and comfortably dry.

dopeboy1 05-29-2018 06:20 PM

Lol I knew this thread was going to get some funny responses.

These guys are mostly right women barely even notice cars that really stand out.

Some have notised my car and commented on it but thats only because they noticed me first.

You would be better off buying a Prius and hitting the gym rather than relying on your tlx aspec lol.

mondster 05-29-2018 06:36 PM

Youre most likely gonna get more compliments from dudes, than chicks. And if you want to add sex appeal, just put a sock in your trousers.

DohcIVTEC 05-29-2018 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by TacoBello (Post 16240548)
To date, my dog has netted me more ass in the last 8 months than all of my cars put together have in 15 years.

LOL! This guy speaks the trooooof.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/45/d4...1b256fc569.jpg

BEAR-AvHistory 05-29-2018 08:10 PM

Yeah, big & fuzzy will go a long way more than a TLX.

https://cimg5.ibsrv.net/gimg/acurazi...104295c5ac.jpg

ultrapogi 05-29-2018 08:16 PM

This thread made me laugh so hard at the comments :rofl:. Not at any person in particular. Hey if it matters my mother in law was pretty impressed when she sat in the car. I also have got some whistles from dudes!

ZipSpeed 05-29-2018 08:29 PM

When my daughter was born, I probably had more women approach me that first year than the prior 34 years. Granted, they were probably more interested in the baby than me lol.

Christopher. 05-29-2018 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by ZipSpeed (Post 16240662)
When my daughter was born, I probably had more women approach me that first year than the prior 34 years. Granted, they were probably more interested in the baby than me lol.

I had a woman say to me "I wish I could have kids like your kids" - now, that by itself, you might say: "don't read too much into that", I know. Let's just say I had to restrain myself from making her wish come true - "happy wife, happy life". I don't want to put my kids through a divorce because I hated it so much when my parents divorced

But, I have to admit, my TLX did hook a milf for me, real easy - all I did was drive by - I didn't haul her in though, it was a "catch and release".

CheeseyPoofs McNut 05-30-2018 08:33 AM

Not sure if this will help but my wife can't keep her hands off me after we drive the TLX to the jewelry store...

TacoBello 05-30-2018 10:41 AM

:rofl:

https://cimg6.ibsrv.net/gimg/acurazi...d6d305c483.jpg

TacoBello 05-30-2018 10:47 AM

the majority of women just do not care about cars whatsoever. Their minds don't care about horsepower, or lap times, or 0-60 times, or the brand of your wheels, or what exhaust you have, or anything of the matter. Generally, men seem to be more interested in such mechanical applications. I even work with female engineers that are all about numbers and forces and whatnot and they couldn't care less about what they drive. It does nothing for them.

You can have a 320i next to an M3 and the ladies will choose the M3 simply based on looks and nothing else. If you took the M3 away, they'd be like "oooo... a bmw! nice!", not knowing that the 320i is the cheapest and most basic 3 series you can buy.

I hope none of this comes of misogynistic or anything.. that's not my intention... but let's face it- there are huge differences between how the male and female mind operates. Cars just don't seem to do much for the majority of females.

Shane One 05-30-2018 11:29 AM

N

Taco your right but the other comments I don't agree with. I use to be a big womanizer and use to listen to women when they talk to there girlfriends about a a guy they just met. They women would say he's cute, has a nice job and drives a benz. They would always mention he has a good job or he drives a luxury car (benz/lexus/bmw never acura) to their girlfriends when they wanna brag about him to there girls. So what I taking from this is acura won't have the effect benz n BMW has even if the new acura looks amazing.

nothome17 05-30-2018 11:34 AM

Picking up a chick living off the streets.

rockstar143 05-30-2018 11:44 AM

If driving your car makes you feel more confident when you pull up...it could be a factor.
If your car is not ordinary in that it either looks mean, or sounds mean, or is really fast...they might notice it.
The ones I like will notice it, or if they like me enough, they will pretend to.
Plus, most women will notice what kind of car you drive as far as class. I think we do the same with their car.
They will see a shitty car and assume you can't take care of things or don't have a decent paying job.

The car itself should not get you more women than any other inanimate object.
That said, if I were a woman and saw you in a TLX...I'd assume you make decent scratch, like a reliable vehicle and can probably appreciate some level of thrill.

TacoBello 05-30-2018 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by Shane One (Post 16241031)
Taco your right but the other comments I don't agree with. I use to be a big womanizer and use to listen to women when they talk to there girlfriends about a a guy they just met. They women would say he's cute, has a nice job and drives a benz. They would always mention he has a good job or he drives a luxury car (benz/lexus/bmw never acura) to their girlfriends when they wanna brag about him to there girls. So what I taking from this is acura won't have the effect benz n BMW has even if the new acura looks amazing.

Right. So as I mentioned, a base 320i will get you more ass than an A-spec, simply due to the badge.

But most women won't bang you just because of your car. I mean, they did at 16-20, but beyond that, the numbers seem to drop quickly. They see it as a plus on the side... which in itself doesn't net you more ass. If she's not interested in you, she won't suddenly become interested because of your car.

put it this way: I have a lightly modded 2006 TL, riding on some nice wheels, with the A-Spec kit, nice exhaust, etc. Visually, it looks pretty good. My other car is a 2016 Nissan 370Z Nismo, which has a shit ton of flare, looks fast and sporty (even if it isn't :chuckle:), etc. I got separated last year and as such, when I was fresh on the market, I would use the 370z to try and scoop chicks. It never worked. Not once. They're like "oh, it looks nice. Seems pretty fast too" but that was it. It made zero difference whatsoever. And this is a car that gets way more looks than I care for, from men and women. I sit at an intersection and can notice everyone around me looking and talking about the car. Many think it's a GTR (as per the comments I've received) :rofl: but still... didn't help pick anyone up.

Now... when I was still in a relationship, the ex would sometimes take either car of mine. And SHE would get noticed. Guys would go up to her to try and pick her up, etc. But guys love cars. And guys love a girl that loves cars. Even in the TL she would get noticed... guys would be floored she could drive a manual, etc. As for me? Not even remotely close. They might like the car, but ain't nobody give a shit about a dude in a sporty car :rofl:

rockstar143 05-30-2018 12:02 PM

maybe she just had more game than you :snicker:

TacoBello 05-30-2018 12:04 PM

:rofl: probably :rofl:

It was borderline harassment at times for her. Guys can be major creeps!

but shiiiet... I'd be all over a girl too if I saw her driving a manual :rofl:

rockstar143 05-30-2018 12:13 PM

Trust me, I know it...
I let J drive the Caddy sometimes...she's like, ugh...people keep coming up to the car at the light trying to get me to put down the window. :rofl:
Can't hate them for trying...

BEAR-AvHistory 05-30-2018 12:27 PM

Whoa, My daughter drives a 6MT better keep her away from this site although she was not impressed with my TL so maybe it would be OK.:devilgrin:

https://cimg0.ibsrv.net/gimg/acurazi...f2d227d99d.jpg

Seriously the whole girl car thing is pretty much over by high school graduation. After that my boyfriend has a MB BMW Lexus is just a one up on their friends to say he has some more money to spend then yours. That would make her a non-keeper figuring its your wallet not you that is keeping here around.

thoiboi 05-30-2018 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by BEAR-AvHistory (Post 16241137)
Whoa, My daughter drives a 6MT better keep here away from this site although she was not impressed with my TL so maybe it would be OK.

https://cimg0.ibsrv.net/gimg/acurazi...f2d227d99d.jpg

Is she single? :naughty:

rockstar143 05-30-2018 12:34 PM

Don't worry, Bear...none of these dorks have that kinda game anyway...

ultrapogi 05-30-2018 12:37 PM

Now the thing that would really make the difference is if the car had a mechanical handbrake. Then you could turn on girls with a handbrake turn....well that is what Jeremy Clarkson says anyways...

rockstar143 05-30-2018 12:40 PM

^^^I rest my case.

BEAR-AvHistory 05-30-2018 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by thoiboi (Post 16241140)
Is she single? :naughty:

One look at her ride & the sharks are circling. Married with child.

ultrapogi 05-30-2018 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by ultrapogi (Post 16241144)
Now the thing that would really make the difference is if the car had a mechanical handbrake. Then you could turn on girls with a handbrake turn....well that is what Jeremy Clarkson says anyways...

obviously that is just a joke

rockstar143 05-30-2018 12:54 PM

one shark was successful then, you're saying.

BEAR-AvHistory 05-30-2018 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by rockstar143 (Post 16241166)
one shark was successful then, you're saying.

Expect it was a tie, he has a Boxster 718S

https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/acurazi...a252a230d.jpeg

Shane One 05-30-2018 12:59 PM

I don't know what you guys are talking about. Every time I'd drive my brothers benz girls would eye fuk me.

rockstar143 05-30-2018 01:05 PM

no

BEAR-AvHistory 05-30-2018 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by Shane One (Post 16241169)
I don't know what you guys are talking about. Every time I'd drive my brothers benz girls would eye fuk me.

Maybe if the MB does it for you & the TLX doesn't it might be you. Did you ever think they might be just looking at the car? I get all kinds of female eye traffic & walkup conversations when stopped for a traffic light or at the store parking lot driving the COBRA but I hardly think they are interested in Old Gramps.

Even had 20 something year old ask if she could ride along on an AutoX run. Did not really want to think about getting her into a 5 point harness

TacoBello 05-30-2018 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by BEAR-AvHistory (Post 16241163)
One look at her ride & the sharks are circling. Married with child.

So what you're saying is anything is possible, it'll just be a bit more of a challenge. Got it. :chuckle:

TacoBello 05-30-2018 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by Shane One (Post 16241169)

Well if eye fucking is what you're after... But don't kid yourself thinking your car will get you anything else. Unless she's 18.

TacoBello 05-30-2018 01:45 PM

I foresee a for sale ad popping up in 6 months saying:

Selling my 2018 Acura TLX A-spec. Figured I'd get a ton of ass because of this car. Ended up getting a few dudes tell me it's cool and one chick eye fucking me across the parking lot. She may have been squinting because of the sun, but I'm pretty sure she was eye fucking me.

DohcIVTEC 05-30-2018 02:09 PM

man these replies are gold LOL