Excelerate Performance A full service speed shop offering performance parts for your Acura

Excelerate Performance : Tax Return Sale :

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2017, 11:25 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 350 Likes on 287 Posts
Excelerate Performance : Tax Return Sale :

Hey Acurazine!

With tax return season here, and everyone eager to buy car parts we're looking to help you save some money!

From now until tax day (also known as April 18th, 2017) you can save on certain products and brands, either with additional discounts, free shipping to the cont. 48 US, or both!
If a promotional code is listed below please enter it upon checkout. If no code is listed, the special pricing is already active on the website, No code is required for free shipping, where applicable.

Save 5% off MAP pricing on XLR8 Performance Exhaust systems, Jpipes, Pulleys, and Clutch Kits. Use promo code XLR8TAX to receive the discounted pricing.

How does 25% off MSRP and FREE SHIPPING to the cont 48 US on STOPTECH Big Brake Kits sound?
Now is a great time to save your hard earned money on big brake kits, replacement pads, rotors, stainless steel lines, and even full axle packs from one of the industries leading brake parts suppliers!

Common clutch kits are in stock, discounted 3% off MSRP and qualify for FREE SHIPPING to the cont 48 US.
We recommend calling to check stock status to make sure we have what you want.
If we don't have exactly what you want, we can have one sent from Southbend you!

____
Old 04-02-2017, 04:16 PM
Intermediate

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
I know I am late to the game, but do the big break kits fit the stock 19" wheels of a 4G TL SH-AWD?
Old 04-18-2017, 08:47 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 350 Likes on 287 Posts
Originally Posted by RailTester
I know I am late to the game, but do the big break kits fit the stock 19" wheels of a 4G TL SH-AWD?
The 355mm rotor included in the kit requires a 18" rim to run, so you're good there!

For caliper clearance, you can use the template on StopTechs site here: http://www.stoptech.com/docs/default...061-2470-00_fp

That template is for the front of a 4G TL just encase anyone else wanted to use it. They have a larger application list on their site for those who are curious!
Old 04-24-2017, 04:05 PM
Advanced

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Cant believe I missed this. When is your next promotions? I want to order a brake packages got my 04 Acura TL.