Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Your worst date story thread

Old 11-28-2008 | 03:19 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by gr8ness97
Easy recent dating horrors

I went out with this chick and it started out great. We go out to eat and it all just collapses. She's flirting with the waiter, and keeps mentioning how she's broke since she just paid her bills. She says she majors in sociology with human sexuality minor and says if you are feeling someone then its okay to do it on the first date and that she has done that before.

I told her I dont do it on the first date. She was like "if you ever rejected me, I would never speak to you again."

We dont talk now
FAILLOL
Old 11-28-2008 | 03:45 PM
Rooting for Acura

Years ago...

Met this girl at a club one night and a couple of weeks afterward decided to go visit her in Austin. Halfway to Austin my trusty 89 Accord Coupe starts smokin' like Red and Meth. Damn radiator. I was too horny to turn back around and go home so I decided to fill the radiator up with water every 10 or so miles.

So I pull up in her hood hoping my car would be there in the morning, get in the house and her two children, her sisters and her sister's Bay Bay kids all lookin' at me like, "is this my daddy?" And she wants to go to the movies. Great. I'm tryna play it cool and didn't want to tell her that my car just crapped out. So off to the movies we go and half way there....smoke. I stopped at a gas station to fill the radiator back up with water (late at night). All my cool points were gone at this point.

Go back to her place after the movies and decided that I gotta be going. I knew by our brief encounter that I wasn't gettin' any plus she looked a lot better in the club... I mean I knew she was a hood rat, but... Anywho I drove all the way back to Ft. Hood that night on a bad radiator; filling it up with water every 10-20 or so miles.

The only good thing that came out of that was that the Honda was rock solid and no damage was done to the engine and it only needed a new thermostat. I've been driving Hondas ever since.
Old 11-28-2008 | 05:05 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

I don't know how I missed this thread, but I have one that might qualify for the books:

I'm at a restaurant with a Yahoo Personals date. (I know, I know - some dregs of society, but also some go-getters!)

Anyway, after we ate we sat in my car for a while talking. One thing I will say about women you meet online, if they like you, they are ready to go, and I mean go! So I was being my usual self bringing up sex talk all night with this one. So when we got to the car and talked a lil more, she said you talk too much shit. Pull it out and let me see it. I was like . I wasn't going out like a fag, but I told her that if I pull it out, I want some action. She said if it meets her satisfaction, I can have some action. So I did...and she played with it for a minute and said let's go to your place. I was like aiight!

So she came to my place and the whole time I was driving there, I was swollen because she was hot - nice titties and ass, and a 8.1 grille for real. So we parked, we went up, lit a couple candles, threw on a romantic cd I made, and said fuck it and got bucket!

So I got strapped and I'm kissing her, sucking on dem tittays, kissing sucking on dem tittays...kissing...sucking on dem tittays...and I noticed out of the corner of my excitement - my wingman (my dick) was not responding!!!! I tried to play shit off as long as I could with the foreplay, but she started to get impatient after a while. HAHAHAHA! I was like damn baby...I must be tired or maybe it was the wine or...she stopped me right there and said relax, it's ok...we arent going anywhere right now...just relax. I was like pent up and some more shit because my shit had gone AWOL, and she talking about relax! I was like damn, this girl could be owning me, but she not, so I should just chill and wait on him, he must have just stepped out for a piss check or something. Hahahaha! The mofo finally came around at least half hard, so I stuck it in thinking once he get familiar with what's going on, he will be alright. That ignorant mofo went right back down once we got up in the round!!!! SHIT!!! Hahahaha! I just called it a night (especially since she did too). Never got to get with her again...oh well...hahahahaha!
Old 11-28-2008 | 08:51 PM
Suzuka Master

Whoa that's some story for a "cocksman" like you. Why do you think that happened?
Old 11-30-2008 | 03:54 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

I think it was anxiety. I just wanted it so bad must've been mental. All I can really think of since nothing disparaging comes to mind about her and that evening. Happened 2 or 3 times over the years. That one I just fucked up on Mike. The other times I redeemed myself with the women. I can't remember doing that with this one so I wont claim that. About 10 years ago the last one, which was the one I mentioned.

Oh well...every dog has his day...or not, haha...
Old 11-30-2008 | 06:10 PM
I got the Shifts

ive had that happen to me twice already and its not a good feeling. the anxiety of wanting it to get back up never helps. its good to have a good girl, my lady was cool and i was right back in the action after a break
Old 12-01-2008 | 09:34 AM
Suzuka Master

yea thats never a good look, but if you got one that likes to bob for apples or nuts it helps the situation stupendously LOL
Old 12-04-2008 | 04:53 PM
Unregistered User

Originally Posted by Doom878
Fat girls need love too

of course !