Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…
View Poll Results: Do you talk to or hang with your ex?
Yes, I am fucking him/her too
7.87%
Yes, but its plutonic
15.73%
No, but if he/she was interested in me again I would
11.24%
No, She is an ex for a reason
65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Your Ex

Old 03-17-2008, 03:06 AM
LOLZ McCain Sux

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Your Ex

Might be a repost.

Do you stay in contact with your ex? In any form?

I have friends who once they break up its done. But what I have seen a lot is people bouncing back and fourth with each other until one finds someone they really like then it stops. I know countless people who have that one "ex" they wont see for 2 years then start fucking them again, me included.
Old 03-17-2008, 03:31 AM
Go Giants

Received 1,233 Likes on 823 Posts
I haven't run across an ex is many, many years....
Old 03-17-2008, 08:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Nope. I've moved on.
Old 03-17-2008, 08:21 AM
yeah i'm bored.

Some yes, some no. Depends on the relationship and the break up. I've had some ex issues in the past, currently, and I'm sure in the future as well.
Old 03-17-2008, 08:39 AM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

Received 4,457 Likes on 3,052 Posts
I used to talk to my crazy ex and she used to call me out of the blue, because back in the day I would get back with her and believe all the lies again that she "changed" but she never did. Now I haven't seen or heard from her in years
Old 03-17-2008, 09:06 AM
What Would Don Draper Do?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
nope and have no desire to.
Old 03-17-2008, 09:11 AM
I shoot people

Received 2,878 Likes on 1,430 Posts
I voted "still fucking her" even tho it's been awhile, we still talk from time to time... but she's like 2 hours away... just the thought of the gas...
Old 03-17-2008, 10:07 AM
Burning Brakes

Still talk to most of my ex's. Most of the break ups were due to my decisions. I believe in the open door policy.
Old 03-17-2008, 11:36 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Exes are exes for a reason...However, I have had sex with the ex before shortly after they became an ex. Hell, after I got divorced, my ex was waiting for me down the hallway of the courthouse after it was over. We always had a saying: "No matter how many times..." Sex is never going to be a problem, it's the other shit that made them an ex that after a while you say "why am I still fucking with them?"...and just move on to other things. It was like somebody you know you can go to kind of thing while you are getting your stable together. I wouldn't consider them now though...
Old 03-17-2008, 11:59 AM
dɐɹɔ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

Originally Posted by is300eater
I voted "still fucking her" even tho it's been awhile, we still talk from time to time... but she's like 2 hours away... just the thought of the gas...
there is one ex that I still get what I can from her, we don't talk often, once or twice a year if we bump into each other. If we are both uncommitted one thing often leads to another, then we don't see each other or talk for a few months. But I agree, I refuse to pay a toll to get laid, that's where I draw the line!
Old 03-17-2008, 12:10 PM
What Would Don Draper Do?

Originally Posted by JJ4Short
Might be a repost.

Do you stay in contact with your ex? In any form?

I have friends who once they break up its done. But what I have seen a lot is people bouncing back and fourth with each other until one finds someone they really like then it stops. I know countless people who have that one "ex" they wont see for 2 years then start fucking them again, me included.
so i'm assuming you're talking about stunna?
Old 03-17-2008, 12:36 PM
Go Giants

Received 1,233 Likes on 823 Posts
:ghey:
Old 03-17-2008, 02:09 PM
Land of Pleasant Living

Are you interested if we've ever done this or been like this, or just at the present moment?
Because I used to get it on with my exes but am currently seeing someone.
Old 03-17-2008, 08:39 PM
LOLZ McCain Sux

Originally Posted by JediMindTricks
so i'm assuming you're talking about stunna?
I brought it up because my ex has a boyfriend and last weekend me and her went out (dutch) to eat and a movie then a walk around a new ikea they build down here. It was kinda nice, talking etc... But I was thinking to myself "Hmm did she do this to me while I was with her" You know hanging with other dudes and shit without telling me. It was a good thing though, I wanted to see if I was over her and damn right I am. Plus she looked funny that day Usually when I havent seen her for a while I want to jump her bones but not this time.

I told her we shouldnt talk as much because I dont want to be "that dude" because I hated it when I was dating someone then found out they still talk to an ex or were doing shit behind my back.
Old 03-17-2008, 08:49 PM
I shoot people

I brought it up because my ex has a boyfriend and last weekend me and her went out (dutch) to eat and a movie then a walk around a new ikea they build down here. It was kinda nice, talking etc... But I was thinking to myself "Hmm did she do this to me while I was with her" You know hanging with other dudes and shit without telling me. It was a good thing though, I wanted to see if I was over her and damn right I am. Plus she looked funny that day Usually when I havent seen her for a while I want to jump her bones but not this time.

I told her we shouldnt talk as much because I dont want to be "that dude" because I hated it when I was dating someone then found out they still talk to an ex or were doing shit behind my back.

OMG! I can totally relate to that... I kinda left out some details about the girl I mentioned above... Well, the last time we talked... she told me that she's now stripping (full nude), and yes... we've hooked up before AFTER we broke up... so anyway, we're talking:

me: "well... you might have to give me a lap dance one of these days..."
Sarah: "...oh, I'll give you 'more than that'..."
me: "...but don't you have 'a guy'?"
Sarah: "...I'll always hook up with you..."
me: "O'Rly?"
Sarah: "...yeah, I think until the day someone puts a ring on my finger, you and I can always hook up..."

so, I was kinda flattered at first... and for a couple hours after (the phone conversation), I really wanted to call her up and say I was coming down (she's in San Diego)... but I got to thinking with my head... the one "up top" that is... The ONE year we were together... how many guys or exes, did she screwed when I wasn't around??!!
Old 03-17-2008, 08:57 PM
I miss my 03 CL-S :(

Received 445 Likes on 214 Posts
I was gonna vote for keeping it plutonic, but really, it's more jovian or saturnic than anything.
Old 03-17-2008, 10:01 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

OMG! I can totally relate to that... I kinda left out some details about the girl I mentioned above... Well, the last time we talked... she told me that she's now stripping (full nude), and yes... we've hooked up before AFTER we broke up... so anyway, we're talking:

Sarah: "...yeah, I think until the day someone puts a ring on my finger, you and I can always hook up..."

so, I was kinda flattered at first... and for a couple hours after (the phone conversation), I really wanted to call her up and say I was coming down (she's in San Diego)... but I got to thinking with my head... the one "up top" that is... The ONE year we were together... how many guys or exes, did she screwed when I wasn't around??!!
This is for you and all the rest of the guys who post here on this subject of banging exes and the reality that you come face to face with when you see them in an "unrestricted" light:

1) You will never have sex with the girl you used to be with...she no doubt has been drinking milk since then.

2) You may not WANT to have sex with the girl you used to be with, because she is no longer her...meaning that shit about her you didn't know, may now be revealed to you and you will see her differently because of it. So approach with caution, as I have said before that it is not for the faint at heart!
Old 03-17-2008, 11:45 PM

Received 2,787 Likes on 1,987 Posts

what strip club is this?
Old 03-17-2008, 11:55 PM
Drifting

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
i keep in touch with a few, but it's just as friends and haven't seen any of them in years.
Old 03-18-2008, 09:04 AM
Team Owner

Received 599 Likes on 417 Posts
I don't really care either way. There are a couple of them I would talk to and some of them that I would not. But it will be as friends. I moved on from them and would not ever consider anything more than a passing friendship.
Old 03-18-2008, 11:07 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

I brought it up because my ex has a boyfriend and last weekend me and her went out (dutch) to eat and a movie then a walk around a new ikea they build down here. It was kinda nice, talking etc... But I was thinking to myself "Hmm did she do this to me while I was with her" You know hanging with other dudes and shit without telling me.
On the outside looking in, or in hindsight, it is difficult to know where you were in that relationship huh man?

Subterfuge is not the sole province of man. Gotta stay up on those women and don't sleep fellas...
Old 03-18-2008, 09:24 PM
Unregistered user

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
i completely dropped her... she has too thank god
Old 03-18-2008, 11:29 PM
Drifting

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts
No not anymore. I tried to stay friends with her (out of pity) because no one else would put up with her, but after she always tried to make me jealous and put me in awkward situations I cut her off because I was tired of dealing with her BS. She's certifiably nuts.
Old 03-18-2008, 11:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,329 Likes on 1,309 Posts
I believe in clean breaks.
Old 03-19-2008, 07:22 AM
an asshole from florida

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
my ex was a ccrazy bitch, the more i think about it the more i wonder why the fuck did i everr put up with it...sucks because my close friend lives across the street from her so i have to see her and her fucken psycho family everry time i get home.
Old 03-19-2008, 10:51 AM
Instructor

Ex's

What is her stage name and what club is she at? lol
Old 03-19-2008, 11:02 AM
I shoot people

Originally Posted by 2jiggy4u
What is her stage name and what club is she at? lol
I didn't ask her about stage name... and can't remember off hand right now the name of the club... but I vaguely remember her describing it being near the stadium (where the Chargers play) and they have another location by Camp Pen. Oceanside... but it's only topless...
Old 03-19-2008, 11:16 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

I didn't ask her about stage name... and can't remember off hand right now the name of the club... but I vaguely remember her describing it being near the stadium (where the Chargers play) and they have another location by Camp Pen. Oceanside... but it's only topless...
I thought you said your girl, I mean ex, was a full nuder?
Old 03-19-2008, 11:35 AM
I shoot people

Originally Posted by darksom1
I thought you said your girl, I mean ex, was a full nuder?
I did, the location she's at NOW is full nude... but the other location is topless only... and she's worked there before too... but said because they also serve alcohol the girls tend to not make as much because some of the patron's money ends up at the bar... where as full nude... they, pretty much spend most of their money on the lap dances...
Old 03-19-2008, 02:42 PM
Land of Pleasant Living

I've never been to a strip club.. are the girls at topless-only clubs generally better looking than those at the full nude clubs?
It just seems like you'd get a classier (ha), more attractive group of women, rather than any ol' ho who is willing to expose it all
Old 03-19-2008, 04:18 PM
Drifting

Received 212 Likes on 100 Posts
nope. last thing you want is getting caught in the middle of a fiasco about a love child that belongs to the other guy.
Old 03-19-2008, 04:40 PM
I shoot people

Originally Posted by shnee420
I've never been to a strip club.. are the girls at topless-only clubs generally better looking than those at the full nude clubs?
It just seems like you'd get a classier (ha), more attractive group of women, rather than any ol' ho who is willing to expose it all
I think it depends where you go...
Old 03-19-2008, 04:43 PM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
Received 957 Likes on 328 Posts
I've got an Ex I talk to still...haven't in a few months but we use to talk a lot. She was one of my best friends
Old 03-19-2008, 04:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 22,788 Likes on 13,974 Posts

Old 03-19-2008, 05:12 PM
Team Owner

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Nope.
Old 03-20-2008, 03:02 AM
Instructor

No they are exs for a reason, but I wouldn't mind knowing what they are up to. Like career wise, if they have kids, and if they are married. I am noisy as hell but I have no desire of seeing or talking to them ever again. They were real cool/tight with my family and every once and a while, my family get a call with all of the juicy updates.
Old 03-20-2008, 01:40 PM
failhard.

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Nope, no need or want. She messages me every few months, I don't have the slightest clue why.
Old 03-20-2008, 03:56 PM
Pro

My ex actually called me after like 3 weeks, two nights ago just to talk, she wanted to hangout and i already started talking to someone else and i just didnt have time!
Old 03-20-2008, 04:53 PM
Race Director

None of them they are an ex for a reason and espcially considering one of them had a beastality problem.
Old 03-20-2008, 05:12 PM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
the shitty part (one of many lol) is that my ex was one of my gmail/gchat contacts and now that i deleted her recently (after not being on it for so long as to avoid her even online) she sends me an e-mail saying, "i just realized I accidently emailed you....also realized that you deleted me from your chat contacts....understandable. I hope you are doing well...."

and after i responded she says this: " I wish you the best Warren. I have nothing but good memories of us, and always will remember them."

honestly this makes me want to throw up. i'm not even going to reply because i don't want to lie to her and tell her "yea, i have nothing but good memories too, i hope your organs are in tact"

so NO - contact is BAD, TERRIBLY TERRIBLY BAD, for me at least. the fact that she makes me uncomfortable with using damn chat programs, etc. is just a tiny and minor hint at what's possible if I did continue to speak with her. not to mention the fact that i'd want to bang her.

fyi my last relationship, although it had its good portions, was hell towards the end. even in the middle some stuff red flagged and i didn't think about it (lost perspective) till it was too late. drama.

Last edited by amisconception; 03-20-2008 at 05:14 PM.