Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Would you sleep with a married woman?

Old 07-19-2008, 06:34 PM
I drive a Subata.

Received 2,603 Likes on 1,571 Posts
Originally Posted by zeroday
to those that answered yes, karma is a bitch.
for that
Old 07-19-2008, 07:13 PM
Race Director

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
as for the whole karma thing...what if your SO slept with someone else so you already were served with a undeserving helping of "karma" ....what difference would it make then?

after i broke up with my ex i slept with a married woman....i figured i did nothing to deserve what happened to me, so who gives a fuck?
Old 07-19-2008, 10:45 PM
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Originally Posted by RMATIC09
as for the whole karma thing...what if your SO slept with someone else so you already were served with a undeserving helping of "karma" ....what difference would it make then?

after i broke up with my ex i slept with a married woman....i figured i did nothing to deserve what happened to me, so who gives a fuck?
fuck karma. horrible shit happens even when you don't deserve it. why should it make a difference?
Old 07-19-2008, 11:23 PM
I don't have a Ferrari in

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by RMATIC09

In defense of karma, not that I entirely believe it, the fact that your SO slept with someone else may not have been an undeserving helping of karma, but rather a consequence of something you may have done earlier.

I don't think that this is an issue of karma, the reason I started the thread was that I did, and I couldn't help feeling bad about it, for almost no apparent reason. I'm over it now, and I don't think that the few days I spent moping is enough to deter me from doing it again.
Old 07-20-2008, 05:01 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Karma is not a bitch. Karma is nothing but some shit someone made up to scare people into doing the right thing. Well, to me, fucking a married woman or girlfriend that comes my way looking for some action, as hard as I can in the mouth, ass, pussy and wherever else I can fuck her, make her spend mad money on me cuz I fuck for "fee", and then kicking her ass to the curb is the right thing! Just sluttonize her ass! Serves her right for skipping out! My fucking civic duty and I do it well!

And no, I don't give a fuck so don't bother...
Old 07-20-2008, 05:08 PM
Race Director

Received 15 Likes on 4 Posts
^^ its all good, karma doesnt take care of people like you anyway. darwin's theory of natural selection does.
Old 07-20-2008, 05:12 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

^^ its all good, karma doesnt take care of people like you anyway. darwin's theory of natural selection does.
And I take care of your wife/gf...we even...
Old 07-20-2008, 05:17 PM
Race Director

Not driving that cheap piece of shit car you're not she has standards.
Old 07-20-2008, 05:26 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Not driving that cheap piece of shit car you're not she has standards.
Now see...that's where you fuck up right there dude. Putting all of your worth into what goes under her legs...while I work the shit between her legs!

Daddy and Mommy brought their good lil boy up to think that he would be safe as long as he pays the mortgage and brings home the bacon right? Well tell me then...why do they stray? If you buy her nice things why does she stray? You give her a nice home, a nice car... I'll tell you why...because we both give her nice things! But my nice thang leaves you both gasping for breath! Her when I man-handle her, and you when you walk in and see her strung out on the bed, in a sweaty heap with a big-ass smile on her face...yeah...you go fuck Darwin and the cars...I'll fuck your lady right!

Sheeyyitt...I need you, I ain't mad at you! Somebody gotta pay the bills! I ain't buying her a fucking thing so you keep up the good work sonny-boy!

Make daddy proud! Hahahahahahahaha!
Old 07-20-2008, 05:27 PM
Race Director

So what's the ghetto like?
Old 07-20-2008, 05:31 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

So what's the ghetto like?
Lol...look at that weak-ass comeback...later dude...better go check on Rebecca
Old 07-20-2008, 05:40 PM
Race Director

Originally Posted by darksom1
Lol...look at that weak-ass comeback...later dude...better go check on Rebecca
You can have Rebekah, I stopped dating her a year ago. You really need to hone up on your stalking skills. Honestly though, with the way you talk you wouldn't get any ass unless it had some guy's name already tatood on it. Good luck with all that and stay classy!
Old 07-20-2008, 06:11 PM

Now see...that's where you fuck up right there dude. Putting all of your worth into what goes under her legs...while I work the shit between her legs!

Daddy and Mommy brought their good lil boy up to think that he would be safe as long as he pays the mortgage and brings home the bacon right? Well tell me then...why do they stray? If you buy her nice things why does she stray? You give her a nice home, a nice car... I'll tell you why...because we both give her nice things! But my nice thang leaves you both gasping for breath! Her when I man-handle her, and you when you walk in and see her strung out on the bed, in a sweaty heap with a big-ass smile on her face...yeah...you go fuck Darwin and the cars...I'll fuck your lady right!

Sheeyyitt...I need you, I ain't mad at you! Somebody gotta pay the bills! I ain't buying her a fucking thing so you keep up the good work sonny-boy!

Make daddy proud! Hahahahahahahaha!
Sheeeooooooooowwwwwwwwwww. Get emmm. hahahaha that's a rip homie.
Old 07-20-2008, 06:14 PM
Race Director

^^ shit did all the bloods from the east side join acurazine? holla!
Old 07-20-2008, 06:15 PM
Race Director

lol @ homie. you guys are retarded.
Old 07-20-2008, 06:21 PM

lol @ homie. you guys are retarded.
Don't get mad cuz you stuck up lil fruit ok homie? I can talk whatever way I want and not have to give a damn about someone like you judging me. I'm ghetto when I want to be but I'm also intelligent and educated.

P.S. In case you didn't notice, darksom1 is in MD, on the EAST coast and I'm in CA, which is on the WEST coast. Peace out blood!
Old 07-20-2008, 06:24 PM
Race Director

Again, stay classy
Old 07-20-2008, 06:25 PM
Drifting

i couldn't do it. if the husband could do to me what i'd do to my wife and her lover, i'd be fucked big time.
Old 07-20-2008, 06:27 PM

Again, stay classy
Toujours mon ami, toujours.
Old 07-20-2008, 06:33 PM
Race Director

Originally Posted by GrandeInter10
Toujours mon ami, toujours.
So now you're like a French ghetto rat? That's gold. Pure gold.
Old 07-20-2008, 06:37 PM

So now you're like a French ghetto rat? That's gold. Pure gold.
Yup. My name is Ratatouille. I sneak into your house at night and gobble up the fruits that your wife won't give you
Old 07-21-2008, 07:51 AM
Team Owner

Received 1,307 Likes on 960 Posts
darksom1 has a point. A woman will stray even if she's well off. How many times have you heard about rich chicks cheating and poor chicks cheating. Regardless of wealth, they'll cheat. You can't make a ho a housewife. If you give her proper wood, then likely she'll stick around.
Old 07-21-2008, 09:12 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by Doom878
darksom1 has a point. A woman will stray even if she's well off. How many times have you heard about rich chicks cheating and poor chicks cheating. Regardless of wealth, they'll cheat. You can't make a ho a housewife. If you give her proper wood, then likely she'll stick around.
You got that right playboy! That dude will be making a thread in here soon talking about "Why, why, why??? I gave her everything" Hahahahaha!

Did you see what he wrote to me? "Not driving a car like that"????? Get the fuck outta here! I have crushed dimes with waayyy lesser cars than the one I have now in my past! It ain't never been about what's in my wallet or my pocket. But rather both my heads!! Upper and lower! Nah, I'll let him feed her and clothe her...while I get up in dem guts like a tight pair of drawsssss!!!!!!!!! Sucker!!

There will always be people like him that try to buy pussy to lock it down, thinking they own it like a deed to a house because they spend so much money on it instead of earning it the old-fashioned way! No game mofos is what they are. Relying on his wallet, and not knowing she's giving me her money (and his probably) and I'm fucking his girl. He out in his shiny new Benzo drinking with the boys, whie I'm IN letting her play with her toy!!!

All day, everyday Biff...all day, everyday...
Old 07-21-2008, 09:17 AM
I don't have a Ferrari in

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
You got that right playboy! That dude will be making a thread in here soon talking about "Why, why, why??? I gave her everything" Hahahahaha!

Did you see what he wrote to me? "Not driving a car like that"????? Get the fuck outta here! I have crushed dimes with waayyy lesser cars than the one I have now in my past! It ain't never been about what's in my wallet or my pocket. But rather both my heads!! Upper and lower! Nah, I'll let him feed her and clothe her...while I get up in dem guts like a tight pair of drawsssss!!!!!!!!! Sucker!!

There will always be people like him that try to buy pussy to lock it down, thinking they own it like a deed to a house because they spend so much money on it instead of earning it the old-fashioned way! No game mofos is what they are. Relying on his wallet, and not knowing she's giving me her money (and his probably) and I'm fucking his girl. He out in his shiny new Benzo drinking with the boys, whie I'm IN letting her play with her toy!!!

All day, everyday Biff...all day, everyday...
Do you talk like this in real life?

I think you'll be best friends with Dimitri
Old 07-21-2008, 09:57 AM
Team Owner

I don't know but he's fucking funny.
Old 07-21-2008, 10:05 AM
Race Director

the stupid in this thread is astounding.
Old 07-21-2008, 10:23 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by mastertl
Do you talk like this in real life?

I think you'll be best friends with Dimitri
Do I talk like this? What do you mean, the rhetoric? Yes and no. But fuck that. Stop getting emotional and get the message. You don't know me so why does it matter how I talk? Am I disappointing you? Did you think highly of me before you read that? You can still think highly of me. I'm really a nice guy. Better now?

Sheeeyyiiittt...hahahahaha...

Truth of the matter is, I always keep it real. It may be comical the way I lay it out, but it's serious. A lot of the people (not all) wrote responses to this thread that were politically correct or "save face" type posts, because they valued other people's opinion of them. I don't. I am who I am. I'm alright with that, the skin I'm in, and whether you think I'm shitty is of no concern. I would fuck your wife. No problem. Plain and simple. And really well. We clear?

If I wouldn't fuck your wife, then I would say that and stand up for that. However, I wouldn't knock you because you would. But we go by a different creed. You need to belittle me and my point to make yours. But I'm not like that. I keep it real. I WILL fuck your wife. Soooo, if she is a freak, keep her away...
Old 07-21-2008, 10:26 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Sheeeooooooooowwwwwwwwwww. Get emmm. hahahaha that's a rip homie.
Shout out to Grande, my "blood" brother from another mother! Whaddup dawggg!!
Old 07-21-2008, 10:35 AM
Race Director

^^ people like you are what's wrong with our country. people that only give a shit about themselves, no social responsibility whatsoever. sad shit 'homie'.
Old 07-21-2008, 10:45 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

^^ people like you are what's wrong with our country. people that only give a shit about themselves, no social responsibility whatsoever. sad shit 'homie'.
No, people like me are the reality of life in this country. What you see is what you get.

People like you are the ones that are mind-fucked in this country into believing that the world is something it isn't. You would be mad at your wife's lover, when the real problem is your wife and your lack of understanding that you married a ho. Your were brainwashed into believing that the American way is to pay.

Your avatar is appropriate!

Old 07-21-2008, 10:49 AM
Race Director

Arguing my point with you any further would be somewhat like trying to argue middle eastern affairs with my dog so I won't even bother. I honestly just think you're a pathetic person.

P.S. Adding an 'owned' avatar to your post doesn't make you or your post any less stupid.
Old 07-21-2008, 10:54 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Arguing my point with you any further would be somewhat like trying to argue middle eastern affairs with my dog so I won't even bother. I honestly just think you're a pathetic person.

P.S. Adding an 'owned' avatar to your post doesn't make you or your post any less stupid.
An owned "icon" my dude...and it makes you stupid. After all, you are spending your time talking to a dude who you KNOW will fuck your girl if he got the chance. Now what must the rest of your day/life be like if I'm your fave company?...

Last edited by darksom1; 07-21-2008 at 10:56 AM.
Old 07-21-2008, 11:05 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

One other thing...

Part of the reason why I own you, is because you never said the reason why your girl would not fuck me is because of her moral fiber, spiritual fortitude, and her love for you. You think it's because you drive a better car than me. So I just have to get a better car than you and BAMMM...my dick is in her vagina, mouth, ass and whatever other orifice I can find on her body???

You are a loser already sonny boy, and don't even know it. Life and pussy owned you before I even typed a word my dude...before I typed a word...

Me -

You -
Old 07-21-2008, 01:02 PM
Race Director

wow looks like i really got to you. you sure have spent a lot of time on this. i don't have that kind of time... peace
Old 07-21-2008, 02:05 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Doom878
Either way, I'm pretty sure the world-wide trends point towards the more well off a couple (or even a society) is, the less likely cheating is to occur. And if it does occur, it's usually with someone of a higher socioeconomic standing. True it's a trend, but there's something to be said for that.

Look in Hollywood. D-list guy celebs get left for a/b listers all the time
Old 07-21-2008, 02:14 PM

Shout out to Grande, my "blood" brother from another mother! Whaddup dawggg!!
Wassssuuppp nukkah!

No, people like me are the reality of life in this country. What you see is what you get.

People like you are the ones that are mind-fucked in this country into believing that the world is something it isn't. You would be mad at your wife's lover, when the real problem is your wife and your lack of understanding that you married a ho. Your were brainwashed into believing that the American way is to pay.

Your avatar is appropriate!
This foo here is ignorant. Let him be.

wow looks like i really got to you. you sure have spent a lot of time on this. i don't have that kind of time... peace
Ooh ahh ahh eeh ohh ahh hahaha. No time for this huh? That's why you continue to check this thread. Gee you must be a man of industry and power to have no time on your hands. Only to talk shit to and judge some guys on a forum. Go get your KY Jelly so that squirrel can wax that ass.
Old 07-21-2008, 03:18 PM
Team Owner

Isn't it ignant?
Old 07-21-2008, 04:45 PM
Suzuka Master

@ this thread

hahahhaha

And to answer the OP...i've been hit on my milfs a couple times. Only one time did I ever follow through with it, and its not like I banged her or anything. I wouldn't go over 30....after that.... You can keep your wives, i'll stick to college whores
Old 07-21-2008, 05:38 PM
Race Director

Old 07-21-2008, 06:53 PM
Team Owner

Received 105 Likes on 69 Posts
Wassssuuppp nukkah!

This foo here is ignorant. Let him be.

Ooh ahh ahh eeh ohh ahh hahaha. No time for this huh? That's why you continue to check this thread. Gee you must be a man of industry and power to have no time on your hands. Only to talk shit to and judge some guys on a forum. Go get your KY Jelly so that squirrel can wax that ass.

I think I might've just become about 2 grade levels dumber reading your post.

Quick Reply: Would you sleep with a married woman?