Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Would you mess around with a married woman?

Old 12-23-2008, 08:55 AM
registered pw

Received 354 Likes on 252 Posts
Originally Posted by dom
Based on past Katana threads, this will not end well.

and

eric, you SHOULD be smarter than this. You would think that people would be respectful of a marriage/relationship. If they were separated, i would say
Old 12-25-2008, 08:37 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by dallison
You would think that people would be respectful of a marriage/relationship. If they were separated, i would say
"Separated" is still married, and fucking during the separation is still considered adultery...
Old 12-25-2008, 09:29 PM
Team Owner

Received 1,812 Likes on 1,283 Posts
Originally Posted by darksom1
"Separated" is still married, and fucking during the separation is still considered adultery...
Not according to my friend's wife. She picks a fight with him, screws someone and then comes back to him a day or two later. He got mad at me the last time when I told him if he had no self respect, to at least make some money off of her. No point here, just venting.
Old 12-26-2008, 10:54 AM
registered pw

separated and living in the same house.... most likely

separated but living elsewhere

At that point there probably isn't any reconciliation.
Old 01-04-2009, 11:06 PM
ur as welcome as cancer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WOW, so you're okay with her little kids saying "mommy, who's your new bed friend?" CONGRATS on being the other guy, useless piece of human. You need to be a fucking man and think of what you'd think if your mother was fucking some random guy. People like you, hmm, such a waste.
Old 01-07-2009, 02:07 PM
Suzuka Master

^^^Well in my case my mom isn't a whore so I don't have to worry about that.
Old 01-31-2009, 07:55 PM
Pro

That is absolutely correct!

It is NOT the man's fault! No way, shape, form or fashion! If a man approaches my lady for sex, it is HER SOLE RESPONSIBILITY to protect our relationship and our covenant! Not some dude in the street! Jerk or otherwise! If he does not hold a gun to her head, and she gives it up, you really are concerned about the role HE played in it at that point??? Come on man!

Ok, if you think that is right, then do you also think it's a credible argument for her to say it to you, after you find out she cheated? You wouldn't give a damn about some dude being "charming" and made her weak at that point, and you would not want to hear it! YET...after you argue with her, THEN you want to run to him and tell him it's partly his fault huh??? Ok...keep thinking that...

If my lady came home freshly fucked I am not interested in whose dick it was...that's just me...I want her ass out, and I want to get over it and on with my life...how you people can insist on meeting the other guy is beyond me, but go ahead with that Jerry Springer bs if it makes you happy...

I don't force anyone to have sex with me. In fact, if it's a chick that is not in a relationship and she doesn't want to have sex, I move on...but if a married woman wants to have sex with me, you think it's my responsibility to protect the sanctum of her marriage? NO! As for the moral toes I'm stepping on, why should I hold myself accountable because of what others think is right or wrong? I don't govern my ship based on the guidance of others. Just as laughable as you find the lack of accountability on the "other guy's" part, I find it equally comical that a man truly believes that fighting another man over what clearly is not his, is "justice"! That is absurb and is borderline insanity...
Would you fuck a chick whos husbands over seas fighting a war? Somthing i've personaly delt with Many times when in the Marines. And let me tell you somthing, i knew (2) marines that where over in iraq, and there wives who were fucking other men at that same time. I think thats really fucked up, Personaly, i think its FUCKED up on both married women/ random dude. If the dude knows shes married and still fucks her, thats messed up.Thats fucking guy code man, what ever happened to brother hood and all that shit. DO i think a man who fucks a married chick is a piece of shit, Yes i do, Do i 100% blame the guy. No way it takes 2 to tango. I just think thats wrong. Your telling me if your wife came home " freshly fucked" after lets say 5 years of being married you would not be the LEAST bit pissed off at the fuckin piece of shit that fucked her?? After all that TIME Money, emotion you invested into that marriage, you would'nt be mad at all, u would just say get the fuck out? Your a stronger man that me my freind, because i would kick her ass to the curb and find that dude and beat his fucking teeth in.

Now that being said, i see where your comming from as well. Do i agree with it? HELL NO, but to each his own. Your single and thats life. I can't sit here and say a few years ago when i was single if a married chick offered me some ass i would decline. I'm married now and see things a little different thats all.

Forgive me i did'nt feel like reading all 7 pages. Only that last 2.
Old 01-31-2009, 08:12 PM
Burning Brakes

^You really should read the thread. Every page. Thoroughly.
Old 01-31-2009, 08:50 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by Fireguy0826
Would you fuck a chick whos husbands over seas fighting a war? Somthing i've personaly delt with Many times when in the Marines. And let me tell you somthing, i knew (2) marines that where over in iraq, and there wives who were fucking other men at that same time. I think thats really fucked up, Personaly, i think its FUCKED up on both married women/ random dude. If the dude knows shes married and still fucks her, thats messed up.Thats fucking guy code man, what ever happened to brother hood and all that shit. DO i think a man who fucks a married chick is a piece of shit, Yes i do, Do i 100% blame the guy. No way it takes 2 to tango. I just think thats wrong. Your telling me if your wife came home " freshly fucked" after lets say 5 years of being married you would not be the LEAST bit pissed off at the fuckin piece of shit that fucked her?? After all that TIME Money, emotion you invested into that marriage, you would'nt be mad at all, u would just say get the fuck out? Your a stronger man that me my freind, because i would kick her ass to the curb and find that dude and beat his fucking teeth in.

Now that being said, i see where your comming from as well. Do i agree with it? HELL NO, but to each his own. Your single and thats life. I can't sit here and say a few years ago when i was single if a married chick offered me some ass i would decline. I'm married now and see things a little different thats all.

Agreed.
Old 01-31-2009, 09:15 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by Papa_Sean
^You really should read the thread. Every page. Thoroughly.
sorry i'm not going to sit here and read all 7 pages
Old 01-31-2009, 10:47 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

I don't think we have so much of a different opinion of what happens, as much as we have a different reaction to it.

Would I fuck a married chick who has a husband overseas fighting for our country? No and yes. As dramatic and patriotic as you made that question, it has the same common denominator with me - a slut that cheated on her husband. I said no, however, because I served in the Marines, and I take the Semper Fi seriously. But I said yes, because if I had not served in the military, I would run her thru with a bayonet of my own (my dick)!

The gravity of this situation falls on the spouse involved, not the asshole, me or otherwise, that benefits from her lapse in loyalty and judgement. All of those things that you mentioned is why I hold her singly responsible. SHE knew what we had, what we built, and what we meant to each other. She had YEARS of emotional and spiritual attachment to it and us. She threw that away for a moment. How can I not focus on the infidel who fucked her? Because he fucked a slut who cared nothing for us and what we had. He did not fuck my wife. If she was my wife he never would have had the chance. She would not have allowed it or gained the interest necessary to do it in the first place. And THAT is what is missing from your "woman" you describe...

-IF BY SOME CHANCE IT HAPPENED TO ME-

Your reaction is merely and purely emotional. So you can not think clearly about what is before you. What would be before me at that time is a man being an opportunist, and a woman being a slut! She denounced our house and our love for a man that I do not even know, so how could he be worthy of my anger? Because of pussy? Pussy is all that she has to give at that point. For if it is more than pussy, then it means they had a relationship, and then I am not angry, but hurt. More so than the hurt from a momentary roll in the hay.

I do not ignore the spitting in the face of our love...rather, I will not disgrace it further by reflecting it in their mockery of it. I will not speak of it and give it a name for them to somehow have a victory over. She would be nothing to me. And my energy would be best served surviving in the wake of the act, not enraging myself and exacting a hollow revenge. After he lifts himself off the concrete, and she comforts him, helps him lick his wounds, and then fucks him to deflect the pain of your blows...all you are left with are tears. And if the sight of your "woman" helping out the man whom you accuse of defiling your home is not enough to send you to your knees in abject disbelief and pain, then you are not human.

So no...the reward to them will not be the satisfaction of tearing a hole in me in front of them, God and everybody...I'll tear that hole alone in my room in the dark with some measure of dignity...and then pick myself up off the ground, dust myself off, and go on with my life. No one said it wouldn't hurt, but I don't owe her the pain...and I don't owe him my time...she gave him enough for us both...

I still believe that this would not happen to me because I would only be married to a virtuous woman. A woman inconsistent with the woman depicted here who would choose dick over "life"...perhaps you should be mindful of which you choose...

Peace2fingaz!
Old 01-31-2009, 11:05 PM
One on the right for me

Received 271 Likes on 173 Posts
Yes
Old 02-01-2009, 02:04 PM
Pro

I chose an wonderful women. I’m not worried about me.

Here’s my point, the reason I get pissed, I think it’s like your preying on a women who at that point is weak. Yes at that point she made have had a lapse in judgment. But now your taking a relationship that’s struggling and may or may not have a chance, and your just that final straw that broke the camels back. Who the fuck are you? What gives you that right? I think its morally wrong to do something like that. If it were me now….i would tell her to go back to her husband (which I have done long story ). If I were single I couldn’t say 4 years ago I would have passed. But now seeing things from the other side of the glass, I just think it’s fucked up!

But every relationship is different and in all cases I can’t say my point of view is correct or incorrect. She could be cheating because her husband beats or abuses her. There’s so many variables that come into play. That’s why I would just stay the fuck away. I guess there's really no right or wrong answer.
Old 02-01-2009, 02:25 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

But every relationship is different and in all cases I can’t say my point of view is correct or incorrect. She could be cheating because her husband beats or abuses her. There’s so many variables that come into play. That’s why I would just stay the fuck away. I guess there's really no right or wrong answer.
Orrrrrr...she could be cheating because she just wants to do it...why is that not widely accepted? That a woman could actually be immoral, that she has to be taken advantage of and left dripping bereft of her senses? A lot of you guys set yourself up with that image because you don't want to admit to yourself that your lady is turning tricks or actually preferred someone to you if even for one night...that she is not the good, clean wholesome woman you left at home before you went to work that day. You need to hold her lightly, if not at all responsible, because to not do so means that you are admitting to living a lie with someone you really don't know...and you can't handle that...so the guy, he must be evil, he must be the dominant, controlling, manipulative factor that tore your world apart and left your love awry...no way could your wife have coaxed him...no way....my Jenny wouldn't do that...would she?...

One thing you are right about is not knowing the wrong or right of it based on the circumstances involved...at least not from the outside looking in anyway...
Old 02-01-2009, 02:27 PM
Instructor

we still on this? man no snatch is worth 7 pages. lol..unless you got pics
!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-01-2009, 02:28 PM
Team Owner

Here’s my point, the reason I get pissed, I think it’s like your preying on a women who at that point is weak. Yes at that point she made have had a lapse in judgment. But now your taking a relationship that’s struggling and may or may not have a chance, and your just that final straw that broke the camels back. Who the fuck are you? What gives you that right? I think its morally wrong to do something like that.
Basically the point I was trying to make way back in this thread only said much better.
Old 02-01-2009, 02:39 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by I hate cars
Basically the point I was trying to make way back in this thread only said much better.
Doesn't matter how its said really...it goes on the premise that the woman is a hapless, witless participant...which is usually a lie..but hey, if you need to tell yourself that so you can stay with her, do what you have to do, but being mad at the dude changes nothing in your situation.

Think of it the other way around. If you cheated on your wife, and you wanted to do it because you liked it...would it make a difference if she kicked the other woman's ass? If you wan ther or any other, you are going to keep doing it. And I am sure that by that time you can come up with a credible reason for having done it, especially if she is ok with believing its the bitches fault like you would be about believing its the man's fault...
Old 02-01-2009, 03:08 PM
Pro

I'm not saying its not the womens fault. It is. She's the one who made who decided to fuck another dude. I'll put it simple. I think its fucked up for a guy who 100% knows this chick is married, to go ahead and fuck her anyways. Thats all. I'm not saying shes an angel and its the guys fault. I just think that if you know a chicks married,your should just stay away.

I married a hell of a women. I'm not the least bit worried when talking about my marraige. I just know if i was in that situation, i would be upset with both parites.Then again I can't sit here and say how i would react to this. Ive been cheated on before, but that was in highschool and i did'nt give a shit. Girls came and went like toleit paper then. If this happened to me...honeslty i don't know what i'd do or how i'd react. I never think about it becuase i'm not worried about it ever happening.....

Reguardless you have your opinion and i have mine. Just be safe and lets all move on!!! Its freaking superbowl sunday! I'm stuck at work.....
Old 02-01-2009, 04:41 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Its freaking superbowl sunday! I'm stuck at work.....
Dayuummm...that's fucked up! Hang in there man, I'll come back and give you a halftime update!
Old 02-01-2009, 07:02 PM
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts
married chicks are the best, they are typically depressed, craving attention, above average in bed, willing to fuck right away, and not looking for any drama as most want to stay with their husbands due to money or kids and just need some dick. perfect!!!
Old 02-01-2009, 07:26 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Steelers 16-7...
Old 02-03-2009, 09:30 PM
i heart latin chicks

Received 64 Likes on 16 Posts
would you want your wife one day to get banged out by a douche on an audi forum?
Old 02-04-2009, 08:28 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by nbennettksu
would you want your wife one day to get banged out by a douche on an audi forum?
Thats the point...my wife wouldn't get banged out by anyone. Are you partial to which car owner fucks your wife? As long as it's a TL owner? Maybe you prefer a Benz owner? Jag? Maserati?

I wouldn't be worried about my wife being banged by someone else. The people that do worry about that should also worry about their selection process...or lack thereof. Besides, you would have to have more game than me...need I say more mofo?
Old 02-04-2009, 12:36 PM
Got your mom in

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Dam.

This still shit still going?

Its you either you did or didnt sleep with a married woman. it happens.

Men sleep around and women to do. Some men just get their feeling so caught up on one woman that they cant handle it when they find out she did.

If my girl was to sleep with another dude, OH WELL it happens. I'll just ask him how it feels to walk in my old shoes..

Im not a womanizer, im quite the gentleman but some women just have to be treated like White Air Force Ones. you wear them with everything and after couple months it fades and gets scuffed up so you get a new pair.

Im pretty sure women do the same thing to men. It's just the men that can handle it wll be ok.

Dueces

Last edited by Silva-type-s; 02-04-2009 at 12:38 PM.
Old 02-05-2009, 06:18 PM
KoolKatz..

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
nevermind dont wanna get caught,

Last edited by Etohprn247; 02-05-2009 at 06:21 PM. Reason: wrong forum........
Old 02-05-2009, 07:07 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Hahaha...I hate cars, I see that this draws your attention just like mine when people post huh man? One of our fave threads...
Old 02-07-2009, 06:28 AM
registered pw

Originally Posted by arstraub
WOW, so you're okay with her little kids saying "mommy, who's your new bed friend?" CONGRATS on being the other guy, useless piece of human. You need to be a fucking man and think of what you'd think if your mother was fucking some random guy. People like you, hmm, such a waste.
are you a transgender?
Old 02-07-2009, 06:35 AM
Changin bulbs since '73

Received 12 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Katana18
Well, thanks for all the responses. This is not as easy a decision as it seems. Its more than just a piece of ass. It's almost like we were made for each other, and the mutual attraction is really hard to deny. We were talking today, and we both agreed if she wasnt married, we'd probably be living together within a month.

I didnt actively seek her out or attempt to fuck her husband over, its just two people who happen to be really into each other and are finding it tough to keep their hands off each other.

As for the comments "cant you find a single girl" or "dont you have enough confidence to find someone else", that shit is stupid. You cant help who you're attracted too. Of course I can find a single girl, but damnit, I'm just so into her.

Either way, I told her today that we should probably cool it, there are way more cons than pro's if this ends (which i know it eventually has to). She wasnt too thrilled, but understood. We'll see how it progresses, cuz she's already called me and texted telling me she doesnt want it to end, and to be honest, I dont either.

i was waiting for the "We have a connection" post. You were gonna do it (or did it) regardeless of what anyone said here. Get ready for a nice roller coaster ride. This will not end well. But, it'll one hell of a story in a few years.
Old 02-07-2009, 06:36 AM
Changin bulbs since '73

Received 12 Likes on 4 Posts
BTW, i hate the opening page of acurazine.com...how the fuck did i end up in Dating and Relationships....i'm going back to car talk.
Old 02-07-2009, 11:24 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by surfer rick
Karma is a biatch Get your dick wet someplace else besides work.
Old 02-07-2009, 11:30 PM
Three Wheelin'

Talking

Originally Posted by BubbaMarkTL
married chicks are the best, they are typically depressed, craving attention, above average in bed, willing to fuck right away, and not looking for any drama as most want to stay with their husbands due to money or kids and just need some dick. perfect!!!

WOW, well said like an experienced cocksmith that 's beign around the block quite a couple times.
Old 02-08-2009, 09:16 AM
Racer

I don't think we have so much of a different opinion of what happens, as much as we have a different reaction to it.

Would I fuck a married chick who has a husband overseas fighting for our country? No and yes. As dramatic and patriotic as you made that question, it has the same common denominator with me - a slut that cheated on her husband. I said no, however, because I served in the Marines, and I take the Semper Fi seriously. But I said yes, because if I had not served in the military, I would run her thru with a bayonet of my own (my dick)!

The gravity of this situation falls on the spouse involved, not the asshole, me or otherwise, that benefits from her lapse in loyalty and judgement. All of those things that you mentioned is why I hold her singly responsible. SHE knew what we had, what we built, and what we meant to each other. She had YEARS of emotional and spiritual attachment to it and us. She threw that away for a moment. How can I not focus on the infidel who fucked her? Because he fucked a slut who cared nothing for us and what we had. He did not fuck my wife. If she was my wife he never would have had the chance. She would not have allowed it or gained the interest necessary to do it in the first place. And THAT is what is missing from your "woman" you describe...

-IF BY SOME CHANCE IT HAPPENED TO ME-

Your reaction is merely and purely emotional. So you can not think clearly about what is before you. What would be before me at that time is a man being an opportunist, and a woman being a slut! She denounced our house and our love for a man that I do not even know, so how could he be worthy of my anger? Because of pussy? Pussy is all that she has to give at that point. For if it is more than pussy, then it means they had a relationship, and then I am not angry, but hurt. More so than the hurt from a momentary roll in the hay.

I do not ignore the spitting in the face of our love...rather, I will not disgrace it further by reflecting it in their mockery of it. I will not speak of it and give it a name for them to somehow have a victory over. She would be nothing to me. And my energy would be best served surviving in the wake of the act, not enraging myself and exacting a hollow revenge. After he lifts himself off the concrete, and she comforts him, helps him lick his wounds, and then fucks him to deflect the pain of your blows...all you are left with are tears. And if the sight of your "woman" helping out the man whom you accuse of defiling your home is not enough to send you to your knees in abject disbelief and pain, then you are not human.

So no...the reward to them will not be the satisfaction of tearing a hole in me in front of them, God and everybody...I'll tear that hole alone in my room in the dark with some measure of dignity...and then pick myself up off the ground, dust myself off, and go on with my life. No one said it wouldn't hurt, but I don't owe her the pain...and I don't owe him my time...she gave him enough for us both...

I still believe that this would not happen to me because I would only be married to a virtuous woman. A woman inconsistent with the woman depicted here who would choose dick over "life"...perhaps you should be mindful of which you choose...

Peace2fingaz!
this post is brilliant, sir. absolutely spot on
Old 02-08-2009, 10:21 AM
how handsome I am

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
so, did the hubby find and gut you yet? Kat's not posted in a few weeks it seems..
Old 02-08-2009, 10:22 AM
Go Giants

Received 1,236 Likes on 825 Posts
Originally Posted by agranado
so, did the hubby find and gut you yet? Kat's not posted in a few weeks it seems..
Husband killed him...
Old 02-08-2009, 05:04 PM
Got your mom in

Originally Posted by I hate cars
Not according to my friend's wife. She picks a fight with him, screws someone and then comes back to him a day or two later. He got mad at me the last time when I told him if he had no self respect, to at least make some money off of her. No point here, just venting.

I agree with you I hate cars. Finally I agree with you. Men like your friend (no offense) will always be a victim of this thread
Old 02-08-2009, 05:05 PM
Got your mom in

Originally Posted by Loseit
BTW, i hate the opening page of acurazine.com...how the fuck did i end up in Dating and Relationships....i'm going back to car talk.
Old 02-08-2009, 05:10 PM
Got your mom in

Is there a thread award,

This has my vote for best thread EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-08-2009, 05:36 PM
Race Director

Originally Posted by Silva-type-s

Im not a womanizer, im quite the gentleman but some women just have to be treated like White Air Force Ones. you wear them with everything and after couple months it fades and gets scuffed up so you get a new pair.

as an avid white air force one shoe wearer, so true....
Old 02-08-2009, 07:13 PM
Racer

its usually the guys who run around bragging how great their marraige is and how wonderful their wives are that are the ones who have miserable wives who are secretly dying for some attention and running around cheating. i love guys who fail to believe or understand that women can be as calculating, deceitful, horny, and predatory as the most successful womanizers out there. human nature and human biology is such that you just can never be 100% sure what anyone is capable of doing when it comes to sexual activity. Both in terms of the sexual acts themselves AND the moral and sociological circumstances leading up the acts and after the acts (i.e. the lying, the feelings of desperation, the excitement of the act even though its wrong, etc) all these things come from our human nature which even after centuries of modern civilization, can never be fully oppressed.
Old 02-08-2009, 07:17 PM
Team Owner

Received 2,211 Likes on 1,210 Posts
^ I loaded mine down with so many kids that it's virtually impossible for her to find time to bang someone else.

Quick Reply: Would you mess around with a married woman?