Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Would you date a girl that was BI?

Old 06-13-2006, 10:46 PM
luvs redheads!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cool Would you date a girl that was BI?

So I was hanging out with some friends from my old work and I met this girl that my one friend knew(also female). Anyways the chick was laid back and we got along great. We were comfortable with eachother and had a lot in common. My friend says she wants to hook up.....come to find out though she used to be or still is BI-sexual(maybe for fun?)....

So whats your take on the situation guys. She is pretty...not a super model but pretty. I am just afraid that this could have benefits...or...I may get jealous of the other girl!LOL

Put yourself in my shoes.
Old 06-13-2006, 10:50 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
A lot of women are bi. I suspect a lot more than admit it...

Should you stay with her--are you kidding? This is a woman who knows good sex. Don't get jealous/self conscious--enjoy it...
Old 06-13-2006, 11:04 PM
The Oracle of Acurazine!

Received 44 Likes on 12 Posts
Old 06-13-2006, 11:06 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Definitely do a threesome...with 2 chicks of course, because one chick and two dudes is a crowd.

EDIT: I would only date her for fun.
Old 06-14-2006, 12:50 AM
Racer

you should do a poll...

"would you date this chick?"

o YES

o NO, I'm Gay.

end of poll.
Old 06-14-2006, 01:34 AM
LOLZ McCain Sux

Well usually...
Bi = Attention whore = slut = Higher probability of having an STD = Burnt dick = Sad Face

Date one: No
Fuck one with industrial condom: Yes

I say no logically but would I fuck one, no strings attatched...if I was in the situation...YES
Old 06-14-2006, 04:41 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,329 Likes on 1,309 Posts
I wouldnt, but thats just me.
Old 06-14-2006, 07:48 AM
Team Owner

Received 2,203 Likes on 1,206 Posts
Find out if she likes butch lesbians or lipstick ones.
Old 06-14-2006, 08:51 AM
I shoot people

Received 3,039 Likes on 1,477 Posts
I've dated 3 girls/women that were Bi, 2 of them... I went into the relationship -knowing beforehand, the other one was a surprise.

...anyway, if this girl just wants to "hookup"? Heck! Go for it! But if you think you might wanna get emotionally involved ? ...meh, the fact that she's a bi may surface later in a conflict... And... NOT that I understand how's it like being "bi", but I think there's different degrees of bisexuality... 2 of the 3 that I dated told me that when it came down to it... they preferred a cawk -hands down... and would never be in a full on relationship with another girl. As for that 3rd one... last I heard... she's in a relationship with a girl currently... before we broke up... she was considering setting up a 3some for me (FFM), but never got around to it...

...but honestly? hookup, but don't get "involved"
Old 06-14-2006, 09:43 AM
Pro

dont do a threesome with her... her and the chick will eventually start to please eachother while youre left with your cock in your hand.
Old 06-14-2006, 09:50 AM
Race Director

Received 15 Likes on 4 Posts
so many women are bi...my buddy's wife is. i dont see it as a problem.
Old 06-14-2006, 11:22 AM
Suzuka Master

Like others have said, it depends on the degree of their "Bi-ness." Does she just make out with girls at clubs and call herself Bi, or does she have short hair and eat puss? If anything, I would just do it for fun, wouldn't let it get serious.
Old 06-14-2006, 11:42 AM
Arriving Somewhere...

Originally Posted by SaraWI
A lot of women are bi. I suspect a lot more than admit it...

Should you stay with her--are you kidding? This is a woman who knows good sex. Don't get jealous/self conscious--enjoy it...
With women, it seems to be different degrees instead of yes or no. A LOT of them seem to be somewhere in the middle. Maybe a little curious, and willing to appreciate both. I think it adds a lot to a relationship when you and your wife/gf can look at other girls together. As Sara said, it only works when you are both confident and not jealous! My wife is very good at pointing out someone that is my type, but I'm often wrong when I try to predict who'd look good to her. The thing that really bugs me is when couples try to hide it, or say stupid things like, "oh no honey... you're the only one that I find attractive!"
Old 06-14-2006, 11:53 AM
fdl
Senior Moderator

If by date you mean fuck, then yes.
Old 06-14-2006, 11:54 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by fdl
If by date you mean fuck, then yes.
that made me laugh out loud at work
Old 06-14-2006, 11:56 AM
ric
Safety Car

Why not? If Kinsey is accurate most women are some mix of gay/straight.

The only challenge that I know of in doing a three-way with two women who are into women as well as men is being "left out". Not fun unless you're into voyeurysm, which has its moments, but not..............
Old 06-14-2006, 12:13 PM
Not Asian

Strictly recreational purposes only.
Old 06-14-2006, 12:42 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 71 Likes on 28 Posts
Being bisexual doesn't necessarily mean she'll want to have a threesome with you and another girl. It's possible, but even if she would want that, don't you want to try it out?

In any case, the whole point of dating is to get to know someone. Find out what kind of person she is before making any assumptions based on her sexual orientation and go from there. But if you are not looking for anything serious, then go ahead and have some fun. Just don't forget to wrap your tool.
Old 06-14-2006, 12:45 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by sasha
Being bisexual doesn't necessarily mean she'll want to have a threesome with you and another girl. It's possible, but even if she would want that, don't you want to try it out?

In any case, the whole point of dating is to get to know someone. Find out what kind of person she is before making any assumptions based on her sexual orientation and go from there. But if you are not looking for anything serious, then go ahead and have some fun. Just don't forget to wrap your tool.
Thank you! Geez..you men are harsh...
Old 06-14-2006, 12:57 PM
is Pretty Much a Moron

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Old 06-14-2006, 01:02 PM
Tristate ViP Crew

Do it get on video and post it..but really most are just curious
Old 06-14-2006, 02:37 PM
luvs redheads!

I guess i should go have some fun then. She's safe also.

Just wanted people's opinion on the matter.....kinda funny some of the responses.
Old 06-14-2006, 02:49 PM
Team Owner

Received 599 Likes on 417 Posts

Why you bursting the bubble.

I dated one girl that was openly bi. It didn't work out, we remained friends though. It was kinda weird going out to the bars and checking out the same girls.

Last edited by RaviNJCLs; 06-14-2006 at 02:52 PM.
Old 06-14-2006, 03:58 PM
3 the Hard Way

Originally Posted by swift22
She's safe also.
Safe? Safe! You're an 80's babies just like me, weren't you in school for sex ed classes? NO chick (or dude for that matter) can be assumed safe anymore. It's the times we live in, but it's better to face that reality than have your dick end up looking like a sweet potato.

Strap up and give it the ol' college try. Worst case scenario, she'll be a learning experience.
Old 06-14-2006, 04:06 PM
Go Noles!

date? no. to me, being bi is more of a fad. i've never met a true bisexual. i haven't studied it a whole lot, so i don't really know for sure. i think many men confuse a woman's ability to admit another woman is attractive with the notion that she is attracted to women. but men themselves don't often admit another man is attractive because he is afraid to be mistaken for gay or whatever.

to clarify: just because someone thinks someone else is attrative, doesn't mean he/she wants to have sex with the person. i think the whole bi thing is overrated.
Old 06-15-2006, 08:00 AM
fdl
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by supermegaglossy
date? no. to me, being bi is more of a fad. i've never met a true bisexual. i haven't studied it a whole lot, so i don't really know for sure. i think many men confuse a woman's ability to admit another woman is attractive with the notion that she is attracted to women. but men themselves don't often admit another man is attractive because he is afraid to be mistaken for gay or whatever.

to clarify: just because someone thinks someone else is attrative, doesn't mean he/she wants to have sex with the person. i think the whole bi thing is overrated.

Would you go down on another girl?
Old 06-15-2006, 09:18 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by fdl

Also would you let another girl go down on you ala ABreece??
(Not you fdl...im asking super)
Old 06-15-2006, 09:47 AM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by Teh Jatt
Old 06-15-2006, 01:01 PM
Burning Brakes

I dated a BI-Sexual girl for about 6 months once. she was up front in the beginning and told me straight up! After about two weeks it was cool about it and I will freely admit it was the best sexual experience of my life. i would marry a bi-sexual girl and it would not bother me cause you will get two women in bed and your marriedl. Life does not get any better than that! When your married and you can sleep with women other than your wife(when shes present of course). you cant ask for a better life!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-15-2006, 01:42 PM
XOXOXOXOX

Hellz yeah I would date one..... I am one. Hubby dont mind as long as he can watch.
Old 06-15-2006, 04:46 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Originally Posted by blktl1
I dated a BI-Sexual girl for about 6 months once. she was up front in the beginning and told me straight up! After about two weeks it was cool about it and I will freely admit it was the best sexual experience of my life. i would marry a bi-sexual girl and it would not bother me cause you will get two women in bed and your marriedl. Life does not get any better than that! When your married and you can sleep with women other than your wife(when shes present of course). you cant ask for a better life!!!!!!!!!!!
You are now the envy of all Off Topic Ramblings males......thats too cool man! Wish I had a similar story to tell....well...maybe some day!

Ya right...I am never that lucky
Old 06-15-2006, 04:54 PM
fdl
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by TLuscious
Hellz yeah I would date one..... I am one. Hubby dont mind as long as he can watch.

Just watch? He hasnt asked to take part in the action?

Would he be OK watching you get plowed by a dude? I'm just curious.
Old 06-15-2006, 05:35 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Originally Posted by fdl
Just watch? He hasnt asked to take part in the action?

Would he be OK watching you get plowed by a dude? I'm just curious.
Ya...cause I am sure we can help you out there...right!
Old 06-16-2006, 02:47 AM
Registered Abuser of VTEC

Received 115 Likes on 84 Posts
Originally Posted by TLuscious
I don't think there's anything wrong with dating/marrying someone who's bi, as long as they have high enough standards. If a fully straight person would sleep around, they'd do it if they were bi too, and vise-versa. It all depends on the particular person. People can't judge what someone is like based on their sexual orientation (ie: misconsception that bisexual = slutty whore).

I'm currently after a bi guy I knew in high school. Saw him at the gym a few days ago and he seemed really excited to see me so I think I might have a chance. So I think my opinion on bi people is pretty clear in this matter.
Old 06-17-2006, 04:26 AM
LOLZ McCain Sux

From the gay and bi people here of the people you know that are like that how many of them have a history of sexual abuse? Just curious.
Old 06-18-2006, 11:00 PM
Registered Abuser of VTEC

Received 115 Likes on 84 Posts
Originally Posted by JJ4Short
From the gay and bi people here of the people you know that are like that how many of them have a history of sexual abuse? Just curious.

One. One of my exes was raped by his ex-boyfriend. We couldn't really have intercourse because it was too difficult emotionally for him (not like I want to do that anyway).
Old 06-19-2006, 10:37 PM
Go Noles!

Originally Posted by fdl
no. and i wouldn't let one go down on me either, to answer the other question.
Old 06-19-2006, 10:39 PM
Go Noles!

Originally Posted by youngTL
One. One of my exes was raped by his ex-boyfriend. We couldn't really have intercourse because it was too difficult emotionally for him (not like I want to do that anyway).
i think he was talking about the [bogus] theory that most gay/bi people were abused (usually in childhood) by someone of the opposite sex, and that explains why they switched teams...
Old 06-20-2006, 08:00 AM
Dr. Feelgood

Originally Posted by swift22
My friend says she wants to hook up.....come to find out though she used to be or still is BI-sexual(maybe for fun?)....

So whats your take on the situation guys. She is pretty...not a super model but pretty. I am just afraid that this could have benefits...or...I may get jealous of the other girl!LOL

Put yourself in my shoes.
Dude, from the looks of it, you've got nothing to lose at this point. I'd go for it!
Old 06-20-2006, 08:42 AM
dom
Senior Moderator

Received 801 Likes on 662 Posts
Originally Posted by the_Osk
you should do a poll...

"would you date this chick?"

o YES

o NO, I'm Gay.

end of poll.

Quick Reply: Would you date a girl that was BI?